+ Reply to thread

Thread: This is heavy! Seinfeld news

Default This is heavy! Seinfeld news

hope this doesn't turn out to be bullshit!

'Seinfeld' alums guesting on HBO's 'Curb'
    "The Seinfeld" Five are reuniting on Larry David's HBO comedy "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

The four stars of the hit NBC comedy -- Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards -- will appear together, playing themselves, in a multi-episode arc alongside David.

The episodes are part of "Curb's" upcoming seventh season.

Default Re: This is heavy! Seinfeld news

I just reread and realized "playing themselves" does not mean playing the characters they were on Seinfeld. That is slightly less exciting, but still pretty awesome.

no, I don't know why this wasn't obvious to me right away

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I still watch the reruns, but have pretty much soured on all of these folks. "Bee Movie" was a pretty poor offering, JLD's series just doesn't do it for me, and forget about the other two. JLD and Alexander have appeared on "Curb" in the past and were okay, but I can't get all worked up about any of them at this point.
    I am not a professional chef, but I dress like one at home.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm still not sure how to feel about Michael Richards after his "racist meltdown".

It's true, nothing they've done since has been interesting, but I'm a huge Curb and Seinfeld fan, so this ought to be fun!
    ????

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by cmyk
    I'm still not sure how to feel about Michael Richards after his "racist meltdown".
    Knowing the show, this will almost certainly be prominently featured. It will say a lot about Richards if he faces this head on and allows himself to be roasted for it (just as it will say a lot about Larry David if he lets Richards escape roasting).

+ Reply to thread