+ Reply to thread

Thread: Anybody else watching Real Housewives of NY?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Anybody else watching Real Housewives of NY?

Go on...it's okay. You can admit it. Masterpiece Theater isn't on twenty-four hours a day, you know.

I just got the biggest kick out of last night's show. I'm loving the irony that a woman who insists on being called "Countess," even to the pizza guy, and who is writing a book on etiquette and manners, has the worst manners of anybody on the show. She is some piece of work, and I felt so sorry for her daughter at that little luncheon they were having. Somebody needs to tell her that the whole purpose of "manners" and "etiquette" is to help people feel comfortable and at ease, not to put the lower plebes in their place.

I think the crazy is slowly starting to leak from Ramona...she obviously started the season with the intention of remaking her image, but you just can't contain the crazy forever.

I like Jill and Bethanny. And Simon and Alex are on their very own show, apparently. Are they ever going to interact with the rest of them?

Oh, and there's a new girl. Pretty and completely boring and useless so far.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: Anybody else watching Real Housewives of NY?

I'll admit I watch the OC version....checked out NY when it first came on and didn't like the ladies much so I never really watched again.

+ Reply to thread