+ Reply to thread

Thread: Anyone want to buy something from Michael Jackson's "Neverland Ranch"?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Anyone want to buy something from Michael Jackson's "Neverland Ranch"?

Michael Jackson Auction Catalog

Believe it or not, some of it is actually nice. But a good percentage of it is crap. And yes, there are a HELL of a lot of kiddy statues.
    "At Pottery Barn, if you knock over a lamp, you have to glue it back together, even if when you're done it looks terrible and it doesn't work. Oh, and you have to stay in the store forever. Oh, and it's an exploding lamp. "
    -Stephen Colbert

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: Anyone want to buy something from Michael Jackson's "Neverland Ranch"?

I'd rather buy Battlestar Galactica toothpaste.
    "And I hope I don't get born again, 'cuz one time was enough!" -- Mark Sandman

Queen of the Metrolink
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    A wretched hive of scum and villainy, So Cal

Default Re: Anyone want to buy something from Michael Jackson's "Neverland Ranch"?

Some of the furniture is pretty decent. He must have hired someone with some taste to go buy it for him.

But I call dibs on the golf cart with the creepy portrait of MJ as Peter Pan.
    I'm pro-choice and I shoot back.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Okay, my curiosity is going to kill me. Where can I find a picture of the golf cat?
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Caerie
    Okay, my curiosity is going to kill me. Where can I find a picture of the golf cart?
    Catalogue 4, Page 179. Yes, it is creepy.

I wonder why he's selling all that stuff off. Remember when Michael Jackson was just a tremendously successful pop star who could sing and dance like crazy?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I dunno. The life-sized seated woman on page 169 of the same catalog is pretty damned creepy, too.

+ Reply to thread