+ Reply to thread

Thread: 24, 2 March 2009

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default 24, 2 March 2009

Hey so I don't know about how this whole starting threads on TV shows thing works, and I know they do (or at least did) a thread on this back at that other place, but what the hey.

So uh who watched it and what did y'all think? I'm definitely enjoying this season in general so far; I think having Jack work with Renee is a fun dynamic -- the last few seasons, at least, he hasn't really been working in the field with other people very much.

On the other hand, I'm finding the advocacy of torture and "whatever is necessary" this season to be a little hard to bear. 24 has always done that, but Senator Kurtwood Smith and that storyline is bringing that stuff front and center this season so I'm kind of annoyed.

Anyway, I really liked the second hour last night; having terrorists take over the White House was pretty badass.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: 24, 2 March 2009

My suspension of belief was shot and killed about three hours ago - African warlords are not breaking into the White House and there are more than 8 SS Agents around.

That being said, I'm totally sucked in. Why did you open the doors Jack? WHY?
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: 24, 2 March 2009

Quote Originally posted by Cluricaun
    My suspension of belief was shot and killed about three hours ago
    I think mine died somewhere on day 2. Maybe when Kim got caught in the cougar trap . . .

+ Reply to thread