+ Reply to thread

Thread: We are gonna do BSG threads here, right?

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default We are gonna do BSG threads here, right?

Cuz I think Cervaise is prolly a cylon. And the BSG threads were one of my favorite parts of the Dope.

I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to the notion of doing the weekly BSG thread here as a DOMEBO exclusive...
    :ugeek:
    Valete,
    Vox Imperatoris

Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.
    Blümchen—My Avatar
    Last.fm Pandora Political Compass
    Mentes Liberae et Mercat?s Liberi

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: We are gonna do BSG threads here, right?

We will do them, but I think we'll probably finish out the season "over there." That's one of the few things holding me to old habits right now.
    "The Turtle Moves!"

Registered
    Feb 2009

I've been suspended for a month on SDMB, so I can't even see the board. It just occurred to me, that means I'll miss the discussions on the last three episodes. Well, frak.

But I hope we might have some discussion here, too.

Elephant
    Registered
    Mar 2009

THREE TIMES I came --><-- this close to starting "The official DoMeBo BSG Thread".
    I reserve the right to be bothered by things that don't faze you,
    and to cheerfully ignore things that bug the shit out of you.
    I am not you.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Baldwin
    I've been suspended for a month on SDMB, so I can't even see the board. It just occurred to me, that means I'll miss the discussions on the last three episodes. Well, frak.

But I hope we might have some discussion here, too.
    You can't even see the board? That's odd. If you are not able to log out, you may want to trying clearing cookies. As long as you're not logged in, the board should have no way to know who you are.
    Valete,
    Vox Imperatoris

Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.
    Blümchen—My Avatar
    Last.fm Pandora Political Compass
    Mentes Liberae et Mercat?s Liberi

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm going back and forth on this. I'll probably finish the series over there, because as pissed as I am, I'm still a stickler for, and respecter of, tradition. If someone else wants to start threads here, I'll participate (possibly crossposting comments in both places), but my plan is to stick with the status quo. That may change, but it's where I sit at the moment.

Discussion of the Caprica DVD and subsequent series, though, I'd like to bring here.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Oakminster
    You can't even see the board? That's odd. If you are not able to log out, you may want to trying clearing cookies. As long as you're not logged in, the board should have no way to know who you are.
    I thought of that, but then I'd lose other cookies that it'd be a hassle to replace. Besides, it would be damned frustrating to read the SDMB without being able to post.

If we're going to discuss BSG here, should we establish an agreement about "spoiling" previews? (The big controversy about that seemed silly to me. I'm fine with going either way; just don't want a big argument about it to get in the way of talking about those frakking Cylons.)

+ Reply to thread