+ Reply to thread

Thread: I'm Not Wearing That Girl's Leotard! - The Amazing Race 3/01

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default I'm Not Wearing That Girl's Leotard! - The Amazing Race 3/01

From the show's description:

[spoiler:1xtnhzn7]One of the race's frontrunners winds up at the back of the bunch after an unexpected plane landing.[/spoiler:1xtnhzn7]

Who will be eliminated tonight?
    AKA Shayna from SD

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Re: I'm Not Wearing That Girl's Leotard! - The Amazing Race 3/01

I just watched and am a little bummed at the outcome.

I like that there was yet another challenge with laughing native people. Russian Army, Swiss villagers, German beer drinkers, now Gypsy campers! It's BEAUTIFUL!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I was sad, too. I really liked them, both as a couple and as a racing team. I was SO hoping that brother/sister team would come in last. They are so horrible and he was such a jerk tonight. Oh well, they're in last place by quite a distance, so hopefully there won't be a bunching point where they can catch up, they continue being stupid and mean and get the heave ho next week.
    AKA Shayna from SD

Registered
    Mar 2009

I am generally a big softie when it comes to people crying on the Race, but I thought Victor was just being a big baby. And a passive-aggressive whiner to boot. "I don't care if I die doing this." PUH-leez.

Is it allowed to link to zut's ratings on the SDMB? I don't want to do it if it increases traffic there and defeats the purpose here, but I do love those ratings.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by lorene
    I am generally a big softie when it comes to people crying on the Race, but I thought Victor was just being a big baby. And a passive-aggressive whiner to boot. "I don't care if I die doing this." PUH-leez.

Is it allowed to link to zut's ratings on the SDMB? I don't want to do it if it increases traffic there and defeats the purpose here, but I do love those ratings.
    Oh yeah. Victor was awful. What a whiny snot.

Link away!

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I love how his sister (sorry, I don't do well with names in the early stages of reality TV) said, "Oh, please!" when he was dragging the coffin and said he didn't care if he died. That was awesome.
    AKA Shayna from SD

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

On every reality show I've watched, there has always been that one special person who increases my enjoyment of the program by being so frigging annoying that every time his face appears, I visualize punching it.

With Victor though, I just want his sis to kick him in the nads. It would do them both good.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I still think the Amazing Race would be much more fun if Charla and Mirna were in every race

+ Reply to thread