+ Reply to thread

Thread: Month of Return to ........?????

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Default Month of Return to ........?????

Month of Return to Allah
    Ramadan has always been a positive turning point in the lives of many Muslims and non Muslims

Narrated by Abu Hurairah, May Allah be Pleased with Him

Interpreation of the Meaning: "The Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) ascended the Minbar (Pulpit) and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the Minbar (Pulpit) and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (Peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679.

This means that Ramadan should be a turning point in the life of every Muslim: a turning point from sins to repentance, from negligence to diligence, from deviation to guidance and from leaning on the life of this world to hastening towards the Paradise of the Hereafter.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Bukhari 2:37)

The month of forgiveness has arrived. This is the month of abstinence from the worldly pleasures, the defiance of desires and the month of pure intentions. Allah granted us this month to purify our wayward hearts from the blackness of sins we have inflicted upon it. It is a month to renew and refresh our life to start worshipping Him. It is a month where we should return and repent to Him and beg Him for salvation
    Some Tips for A Blessed month of Ramadan (Dr Zakir naik)! ...

Why is Ramadan called the month of forgiveness - Zakir ...

\\\

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

\\\

Indeed, the Holy Qur’an is the most precious guidance to every Muslim and Recitation of the Holy Qur’an is the greatest treasure which drives us to make full advantage of time to increase our rewards. Virtues of Recitation have been approved in the Holy Qur’an and Noble Sunnah as well. The Messenger of Allah (Prayer and Peace of Allah be upon him) said:

مَنْ قَرَأَ حَرْفًا مِنْ كِتَابِ اللهِ فَلَهُ بِهِ حَسَنَةٌ، وَالحَسَنَةُ بِعَشْرِ أَمْثَالِهَا، لاَ أَقُولُ الْم حَرْفٌ، وَلَكِنْ أَلِفٌ حَرْفٌ، وَلاَمٌ حَرْفٌ، وَمِيمٌ حَرْف
    (Interpretation of meaning):
    “Whoever reads a letter of the Book of Allah will have one hasanah (good deed) for it, and the hasanah (good deed) brings a tenfold reward. I do not say that ‘Alif-Laam-Meem’ is a letter; rather Alif is a letter, Laam is a letter and Meem is a letter.”
    Narrated by at-Tirmidhi, 2910. classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in (Saheeh at-Tirmidhi).

This great virtue encourages us to devote our time for Recitation continuously, which sustains us to become more closer to Allah the Almighty and to be well-prepared for the day of Judgement via increasing our rewards. A Muslim should be wise to recognize that this life will end and good deeds will be a great help after death. We make Duaa to Allah the Almighty for granting us the blessing to be among righteous Muslims who follow the guidance in the Holy Qur’an. Praise due to Allah the Almighty, Prayer and Peace of Allah the Almighty be upon the Prophet Muhammad, his Family and all his Companions.
    12 Things to Avoid during Ramadan by Dr. Zakir Naik - ...

Common Mistakes done by Muslims every Ramadhaan by ...

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The real purpose of fasting is not to make us hungry and thirsty, or to deprive us some of our comfort and conveniences but to be conscious of Allah. It is to do one's best to live by His commands and to avoid His prohibitions, fear of Allah, worship of Allah, sincerity in faith, and avoid the disobedience to Allah. Fasting is an invisible act. Only Allah and the person who is fasting know whether he or she is fasting or not. Fasting teaches how to control and discipline our desires. During fasting we learn how to say "no" to things that are otherwise permissible and good, but are forbidden during fasting. When one learns how to say "no" to that which is generally permissible, then one can easily control oneself to avoid that which is forbidden. Through fasting we taste—to some extent—the pain and suffering of those who are poor and destitute. Fasting teaches empathy and sympathy, and it takes away some of our selfishness and self-centeredness.

How Muslims Fast

Muslims fast from early dawn to sunset every day throughout the month (approximately 17 hours a day). The fast requires Muslims to abstain from food, drink, marital relations and ill-conduct during the fast.

Who Fasts

Fasting in Ramadan is compulsory on all physically and mentally healthy and mature Muslims. Those exempted from fasting are the sick, old, pregnant and menstruating women and travellers. Pregnant and menstruating women and travellers make up the missed days by fasting at a later time.

Kissing - Hugging & Intercourse One's Spouse While Fasting? Dr.Zakir Naik | HD |

Is Ramadan Taraweeh 8 or 20 Rakats? - Dr. Zakir Naik | HD |

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The physiological effect of fasting includes lower of blood sugar, lowering of cholesterol and lowering of the systolic blood pressure. In fact, Ramadan fasting would be an ideal recommendation for treatment of mild to moderate, stable, non-insulin diabetes, obesity and essential hypertension. In 1994 the first International Congress on "Health and Ramadan," held in Casablanca, entered 50 research papers from all over the world, from Muslim and non-Muslim researchers who have done extensive studies on the medical ethics of fasting. While improvement in many medical conditions was noted; however, in no way did fasting worsen any patients’ health or baseline medical condition. On the other hand, patients who are suffering from severe diseases, whether diabetes or coronary artery disease, kidney stones, etc., are exempt from fasting and should not try to fast.

There are psychological effects of fasting as well. There is a peace and tranquility for those who fast during the month of Ramadan. Personal hostility is at a minimum, and the crime rate decreases. This psychological improvement could be related to better stabilization of blood glucose during fasting as hypoglycemia after eating, aggravates behavior changes.

Recitation of the Quran not only produces a tranquility of heart and mind, but improves the memory. Therefore, I encourage my Muslim patients to fast in the month of Ramadan, but they must do it under medical supervision. Healthy adult Muslims should not fear becoming weak by fasting, but instead it should improve their health and stamina.

15 common mistakes during Ramadan . Dr. Zakir Naik

رمضانيات (4) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (4) Ramadan

رمضانيات (5) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (5) Ramadan

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

رمضانيات (6) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (6) Ramadan

رمضانيات (7) للشيخ يوسف إستس Yusuf Estes (7) Ramadan

my dear brother
    It's simple

Refinement of the ethics of human
    Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said, “When one of you awakes in the morning for fasting, then he should not use obscene language or behave ignorantly. If anyone slanders him or tries to argue with him, he should say: Indeed, I am fasting! Indeed, I am fasting!”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Number 2563]

In fasting
    The need to should lower their gaze
    And distance from the act of taboo
    And not to say obscene words

If the person is wont to do those things and then suddenly left for the arrival of Ramadan
    What you will feel?
    Here
    Feeling will change and feel the awe of the importance of fasting and Ramadan
    Therefore, the first case is quite different from the new change

In Ramadan
    Everyone becomes ready
    the soul and conscience

This month of mercy
    This month of forgiveness
    Here I can make up
    What rolls of amusement and indifference
    God will see me I pray
    I pay alms in secret and in public
    I read the Qur'an and I cried in prayer seeking forgiveness

And thus see the mosques are full
    And people to not sleep

Spirituality is high
    And a lot of people repent in Ramadan
    And so
    Beginning of a change for the better
    ---

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Fasting
    The basic meaning of
    The final refrain
    Is a test
    Not eating - no drinking - no corruption in the earth - and so
    In response to the commands of God

Eating three meals during the fasting
    The invention of human beings
    And distortion

White thread
    Beginning of the day

Black thread
    End of the day

Fasting
    Column of the pillars of Islam

Ten days of Ramadan

Have the advantage of a private
    the night of Al-Qadr
    Or 23-25-27-29

1. Verily! We have sent it (this Qur'an) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree)

2. And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is?

3. The night of Al-Qadr (Decree) is better than a thousand months (ie worshipping Allah in that night is better than worshipping Him a thousand months, ie 83 years and 4 months).

4. Therein descend the angels and the Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] by Allah's Permission with all Decrees,

5. Peace! (All that night, there is Peace and Goodness from Allah to His believing slaves) until the appearance of dawn.

162. Say (O Muhammad): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).___

It was the practice of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to strive during the last 10 days of Ramadaan like no other time, to spend the night in prayer, supplication and recitation of the Qur'an. He also used to wake his family up to do the same.
    Abu Hurayrah said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven."
    (Hadith - Bukhari & Muslim)
    Thus, the Muslim should make good use of the last 10 nights of Ramadaan and spend them in prayer and remembering Allah. We do not know for certain which night Laylat al-Qadr is, but the odd-numbered nights in the last 10 days are the most likely according to the hadith:

"Seek it in the odd nights of the last third of Ramadan."

(Hadith - Bukhari)

The night of the 27th of Ramadaan (ie the night before the fast of the day of the 27th of Ramadaan) has been narrated as being Laylat al-Qadr.

100% Proof Quran is The Word Of God - Talk By Dr Zakir Naik

100% proof the Qur'an is The Word of God

رمضان يعود_ مترجم _ Ramadan Reruns

LAYLAT AL QADR THE NIGHT OF DECREE !

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Ramadan is the month of giving and benevolence, the Messenger was more benevolent than a falling rain. Muslims are encouraged to emulate the Messenger of Allah (saws), to assess and pay their Zakat during the month of Ramadan, thus combining the two pillars of Islam at the same time.

Zakat is one of the five pillars of Islam and a vital element in the religion of Islam. It is the twin sister of Salaat. In Al-Qur'an, Allah (SWT) stated: "So establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms; and obey the Messenger; that you may receive mercy." (Al-Qur'an, 24: 56) Also, "...Establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan...." (Al-Qur`an, 73: 20) "And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular Prayer and to practice regular charity; and that is the religion right and straight." (Al-Qur`an, 98: 5)

Zakaah is one of the pillars of Islam which Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined upon the rich Muslims so as to achieve a kind of social security, solidarity and financing some common interests,

Allah, may He be exalted, has mentioned it alongside prayer in more than one verse of the Qur’an, which confirms its importance. The fact that it is obligatory is proven according to the Qur’an, Sunnah and scholarly consensus.

In a famous Hadith reported by `Umar Bin Khattab (raa), the Messenger of Allah (saws) responded to Jibreel (as) and said: "... Islam is to testify that there is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, to perform the prayer, to pay Zakat, to observe fasting in Ramadan, and to make pilgrimage to the house of Allah if you are able to do so...." (Bukhari, Muslim)

There is consensus among Muslim scholars that it is mandatory on every believer who is financially able. Whoever knowingly denies this obligation, while he possesses the minimum amount, would be considered a disbeliever and a renegade from Islam. Whoever is stingy, or tries to cheat, is considered among the wrongdoers.

Zakat (alms) is the name of what a believer returns out of his or her wealth to the neediest of Muslims for the sake of the Almighty Allah. It is called Zakat because the word Zakat is from Zakaa which means, to increase, purify and bless.

The obligation of Zakat is mandatory on every Muslim who possesses the minimum Nisaab, whether the person is man, woman, young, old sane or insane. Because the proof of Zakat in Al-Qur'an and Sunnah is general and does not exclude young or insane. Allah (SWT) stated that: "Of their goods take alms so that thou mightiest purify and sanctify them..." (Al-Qur'an, 9: 103)

Imam Ibn Hazim said that every Muslim young or old sane or insane needs to cleanse his or her wealth with Zakat because of generality of the evidence. Anas bin Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "Trade with the money of the orphan, lest it is eaten up by Zakat." (At-Tabraani) In another Hadith `Amru bin Shuaib related from his grandfather that the Messenger of Allah said:

"Whoever is entrusted with money of an orphan should trade with it and should not leave it sitting to be used up by charity." (Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “(On the Day of Resurrection) camels will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had (in the world), and if he had not paid their Zakat (in the world) then they would tread him with their feet; and similarly, sheep will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had in the world, and if he had not paid their Zakat, then they would tread him with their hooves and would butt him with their horns.” The Prophet added, “One of their rights is that they should be milked while water is kept in front of them.” The Prophet added, “I do not want anyone of you to come to me on the Day of Resurrection, carrying over his neck a sheep that will be bleating. Such a person will (then) say, ‘O Muhammad! (please intercede for me,) I will say to him. ‘I can’t help you, for I conveyed Allah’s Message to you.’ Similarly, I do not want anyone of you to come to me carrying over his neck a camel that will be grunting. Such a person (then) will say “O Muhammad! (please intercede for me).” I will say to him, “I can’t help you for I conveyed Allah’s message to you.”

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 486:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, ‘I am your wealth, I am your treasure.’ ” Then the Prophet recited the holy verses:– ‘Let not those who withhold . . .’ (to the end of the verse). (3.180).
    zakat in islam

Dr. Zakir Naik Q&A Wealth, Zakat and its testing in Islam

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Ramadan is the month of giving and benevolence, the Messenger was more benevolent than a falling rain. Muslims are encouraged to emulate the Messenger of Allah (saws), to assess and pay their Zakat during the month of Ramadan, thus combining the two pillars of Islam at the same time.

Zakat is one of the five pillars of Islam and a vital element in the religion of Islam. It is the twin sister of Salaat. In Al-Qur'an, Allah (SWT) stated: "So establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms; and obey the Messenger; that you may receive mercy." (Al-Qur'an, 24: 56) Also, "...Establish regular Prayer and give regular Alms, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan...." (Al-Qur`an, 73: 20) "And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular Prayer and to practice regular charity; and that is the religion right and straight." (Al-Qur`an, 98: 5)

Zakaah is one of the pillars of Islam which Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined upon the rich Muslims so as to achieve a kind of social security, solidarity and financing some common interests,

Allah, may He be exalted, has mentioned it alongside prayer in more than one verse of the Qur’an, which confirms its importance. The fact that it is obligatory is proven according to the Qur’an, Sunnah and scholarly consensus.

In a famous Hadith reported by `Umar Bin Khattab (raa), the Messenger of Allah (saws) responded to Jibreel (as) and said: "... Islam is to testify that there is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, to perform the prayer, to pay Zakat, to observe fasting in Ramadan, and to make pilgrimage to the house of Allah if you are able to do so...." (Bukhari, Muslim)

There is consensus among Muslim scholars that it is mandatory on every believer who is financially able. Whoever knowingly denies this obligation, while he possesses the minimum amount, would be considered a disbeliever and a renegade from Islam. Whoever is stingy, or tries to cheat, is considered among the wrongdoers.

Zakat (alms) is the name of what a believer returns out of his or her wealth to the neediest of Muslims for the sake of the Almighty Allah. It is called Zakat because the word Zakat is from Zakaa which means, to increase, purify and bless.

The obligation of Zakat is mandatory on every Muslim who possesses the minimum Nisaab, whether the person is man, woman, young, old sane or insane. Because the proof of Zakat in Al-Qur'an and Sunnah is general and does not exclude young or insane. Allah (SWT) stated that: "Of their goods take alms so that thou mightiest purify and sanctify them..." (Al-Qur'an, 9: 103)

Imam Ibn Hazim said that every Muslim young or old sane or insane needs to cleanse his or her wealth with Zakat because of generality of the evidence. Anas bin Malik reported that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "Trade with the money of the orphan, lest it is eaten up by Zakat." (At-Tabraani) In another Hadith `Amru bin Shuaib related from his grandfather that the Messenger of Allah said:

"Whoever is entrusted with money of an orphan should trade with it and should not leave it sitting to be used up by charity." (Tirmidhi)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “(On the Day of Resurrection) camels will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had (in the world), and if he had not paid their Zakat (in the world) then they would tread him with their feet; and similarly, sheep will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had in the world, and if he had not paid their Zakat, then they would tread him with their hooves and would butt him with their horns.” The Prophet added, “One of their rights is that they should be milked while water is kept in front of them.” The Prophet added, “I do not want anyone of you to come to me on the Day of Resurrection, carrying over his neck a sheep that will be bleating. Such a person will (then) say, ‘O Muhammad! (please intercede for me,) I will say to him. ‘I can’t help you, for I conveyed Allah’s Message to you.’ Similarly, I do not want anyone of you to come to me carrying over his neck a camel that will be grunting. Such a person (then) will say “O Muhammad! (please intercede for me).” I will say to him, “I can’t help you for I conveyed Allah’s message to you.”

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 486:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, ‘I am your wealth, I am your treasure.’ ” Then the Prophet recited the holy verses:– ‘Let not those who withhold . . .’ (to the end of the verse). (3.180).
    zakat in islam

Dr. Zakir Naik Q&A Wealth, Zakat and its testing in Islam

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The Prophet demonstrated to his people how this world is less important than the next, and how the body is less important than the soul. In fasting, the Prophet taught them step by step how to ignore the physical demands so that the spirit reigns supreme.

Abandoning food, drink, and sex was only a prelude to the next stage of greater significance: of conquering avidity and cupidity, lust and licentiousness; of liberating one’s mind from flights of passion and fits of temper. Indeed the Prophet said: “The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Also about the effect of fasting on one’s behaviour, the Prophet said, “Fasting is a shield, so the one who fasts should avoid obscene speech and ignorant behaviour. If someone abuses him or starts to fight with him, he should reply by saying: ‘I am fasting. I am fasting’.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The core of fasting according to the Prophet was one’s willingness not merely to give up self-indulgence, but to feel the need of one’s brother as one’s own. And no one was more kind-hearted and generous than the Messenger of God; and his generosity reached its peak in Ramadan. (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

The Prophet stressed on the importance of treating people nicely when he said: “Make things easy for people and do not make them difficult, and cheer people up and do not drive them away.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

He also said: “The most beloved of actions to God Almighty, is making another Muslim happy, removing a hardship that has befallen him, paying off a debt of his or ridding him of hunger. It is more beloved to me indeed that I walk with my Muslim brother to see to a need of his than secluding oneself in a mosque for a month…” (Tabarani)

The heart of one who sincerely fasts is open to the contemplation of the magnificence of the countless bounties of God. That is why the Prophet asked his followers to avoid gluttony: “The food of two people is enough for three, and the food of three people is enough for four.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Bilal Philips - Ramadan is A Secret Between You and Allah ...

Ramadan And Social Media ᴴᴰ #RamadanPicks Sheikh ...

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

someone told me
    ramadan
    in non Muslim countries
    have to put up with it like it's one of our own festivals?
    the number of people who take it serious is growing as the influence of religion is growing here

Gentleness in Hardship

allah is All-Merciful and He has expressed His Mercy to us His creatures through the sending of His final messenger Muhammad as an embodiment of mercy. The Prophet said: “Have mercy to those on earth so that He Who is in Heaven will have mercy on you.” (Tirmidhi)
    “The believer is not the one who eats his fill when the neighbor beside him is hungry.”
    (Bayhaqi)

So it was not surprising that the Prophet’s Companions loved him dearly, as he was the kindest of men, bestowing his mercy not only upon humans but also on other creatures of the world as well. No leader could be more considerate and solicitous of his followers than Muhammad: he never allowed any Muslim to bear any burden more than they could bear, as taught by God Himself.

For he was well aware of the infirmities of people; and this is evident from his consideration for his followers in the matter of fasting: He taught Muslims to delay the sahur (the pre-dawn meal before fasting) till a little before Dawn Prayer and not to delay the iftar (the meal to break the fast) after the call to Sunset Prayer so that no unnecessary strain is laid on the fasting person by prolonging the fast time.

During travel in Ramadan, the Prophet would either fast or break his fast; and he allowed his companions to choose between the two, according to their ability.

Similarly during times of heat or thirst they were permitted to cool themselves by pouring water on the head, and the Prophet himself did so. His example in the matter of consorting with his wives during Ramadan was not different; he disallowed only such acts that would obviously undermine the fasting.

As for the Tarawih Prayers (the supererogatory night prayers performed in Ramadan), . Thus while he demonstrated through his example that the Tarawih Prayers are better offered in congregation, he allowed leniency in the matter out of his mercy.

Ramadan Reminder - Sh. Abdurraheem Green [HD] - ...

The Soul of Ramadan - Dr. Bilal Philips - YouTube

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

It was Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, who made us raise our eyes from the dust beneath to view the glory of the starry heavens above. It was Muhammad who led us from the depths of darkness to the grandeur of the light of God.

The Prophet was the one who led us to break our stone statues and wooden gods. It was Muhammad who lifted us out of the filth of idolatry to relish the serenity of God’s transcendence.

On the Night of Power in one Ramadan, the Quran descended on Muhammad, and he received its first verses in the Cave of Hira. (Ibn Abbas)

Thereafter the Prophet taught us how to celebrate Ramadan through days of fasting and nights of prayer: to honor each day of Ramadan as a day of patient endurance through fasting, and each night as a night of gratitude through prayers.

An Unexpected Transformation

It was nothing short of miraculous how the Prophet reformed and refined those unruly tribes of Arabia and transformed them into pious, disciplined, God-fearing ascetics, who stood in prayers in the mosque five times a day seeking the guidance of God.

And imagine: these same people who once reveled in the pleasures of “wine and women” could now spend the whole month of Ramadan in fasting and prayers.

Into the hearts of his followers, the Prophet instilled the love and fear of God and love for humanity. His example was inspiring and irresistible; and each of them became eager to be his closest follower.

To them he was the sincerest and the most cordial of leaders. And his life was open before them like a book; they could see him practicing most closely in his own life what he was preaching.

Ramadan Made Easy - Dr. Bilal Philips - YouTube

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

ماذا تفعل إذا كنت تحب الإسلام وتنتظر علامة؟ بلال فيلبس ...

Ramadan Muslims - Abdur Raheem Green - YouTube

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Muslims all over the world love the month of Ramadan and look forward to it with mounting excitement. In the weeks preceding Ramadan lives are scrutinised, and plans are made for a month of serious worship and supplication. The countdown begins and conversations start with how many weeks it is until the blessed month arrives. Perhaps non-Muslims wonder why we look forward to fasting days and sleepless nights. Ramadan offers the chance of redemption and great rewards. It is a month like no other. A month of spiritual reflection and prayer. Hearts are directed away from worldly activities and towards God.

In the month Ramadan, all physically mature and healthy Muslims are required to fast: to abstain from all food, drink, gum chewing, any kind of tobacco use and any kind of sexual contact between dawn and sunset. Nevertheless, this is only the physical aspect there are also the spiritual characteristics, which include refraining from gossiping, lying, slandering and all traits of bad character. All obscene and impious sights and sounds are avoided as a way of purifying thoughts and actions. Fasting is also a way of experiencing hunger and developing sympathy for the less fortunate and learning thankfulness and appreciation for all of God's bounties.

God said,“O you who believe! Observing the fast is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become pious.” (Quran 2:183)

The Prophet Muhammad also reminded us that fasting is not just abstaining from food and drink but there is a further dimension. He said, “He who does not desist from obscene language and acting obscenely (during the period of fasting), God has no need that he didn’t eat or drink.”

Ramadan is also the month when Muslims try to establish or re establish a relationship with the Quran. Although this may sound like a strange thing to say, the words of God are a guiding light and a mercy. Nobody reads Quran except that it changes his or her life in some way. The Quran was sent down in this month of Ramadan. The two, Ramadan and Quran are inextricably entwined. Being with the Quran, reading, memorising, reciting it or pondering its meanings is spiritually uplifting comforting and a source of strength. Recitation in the night is particularly beneficial, the distractions of the day have faded away and closeness of God is palpable in the stillness of the night. Special evening prayers are conducted during which portions of the Qur'an are recited. These prayers are known as Taraweeh. One thirtieth of the Qur'an is read on successive evenings, so that by the end of the month the entire Qur'an has been completed.
    Ramadan Moon Sighting Issues | Khalid Yasin - YouTube

دعوة غير المسلمين - خالد ياسين - مترجم Dawah to N ...

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

منصور و اسئلة فتاة مسيحية عن المساواة فى الاسلام ركن المتحدثين مترجم

خير الشهور - رمضان - مترجم The Best Month - Ramadan

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

عودة المسيح عيسى عليه السلام يوشع ايفانز مترجم

خير الاعمال #مترجم | EARN THE MOST REWARDS BY DOING THIS JOB

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Studies have demonstrated that a change in the levels of glucose due to fasting proves beneficial for the effectiveness of chemotherapy performed against tumors. Fasting for a defined period may stimulate changes related to the protection of body cells, and may be favorable for the patients suffering or undergoing tumor treatment.

A man is offering a delicious burger to another man said no during the fast in the coffee shop
    Combats Obesity

Fasting has been in use to combat obesity for a long time. A study has demonstrated positive results with respect to average weekly weight loss that occurred in the patients after fasting. It triggers the liver enzymes and breaks fat and cholesterol into essential bile acids, which stimulate the metabolism and convert the surplus fat into heat. It also helps you avoid overeating as it regulates the hunger hormone levels – ghrelin. Regular fasting has also shown to improve eating patterns over time.
    Healthy Intestines

Fasting helps reverse the age-related decline in intestinal stem cell functioning. Studies say that during fasting, the cells break down fatty acids instead of glucose and this helps the cells become more regenerative.

لمس الكلب محظور بسبب داء الكلب || ذاكر نايك مترجم

هل الله أولاً في حياتك ؟ | #مترجم ?Is Allah the Highest Priority in Your Life

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Fasting also promotes the healing process in the body. When food is no longer present in the stomach, the body focuses on other vital functions like metabolic activity and the immune system, rather than digestion which is not necessary until the next meal. Research has shown significant development in the immune system of the intestines and overall health of the subject patients under medical supervision. Athletes are also encouraged to fast during training days, in order to shed excess fat and optimize muscle growth.

The mechanism of autophagy involves a synthesis and recycling of cellular components by degradation of unnecessary cells. It gets promoted during fasting. This leads to the production of healthier cells and tissues throughout the body, leading to healthier skin. It also aids in collagen production and acne treatment.

The pancreas plays an important role in producing digestive juices and releasing the hormones in the body, including insulin. When the pancreas becomes inflamed over a short span of time, it is known as pancreatitis. Along with intravenous feeding and fluid therapy, fasting has also been accepted as a treatment strategy for acute pancreatitis. Insulin regulation also prevents type-2 diabetes as the glucose levels are normalized.

Epilepsy refers to a brain disorder in which a person suffers from recurrent convulsions that can lead to a transformation in behavior. Fasting has been proven beneficial for patients suffering from epilepsy. Studies on this topic have shown positive results in terms of the frequency of seizures in such patients.

Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic medical condition that causes inflammation of flexible joints, surrounding tissues, and organs. Under medical supervision, controlled fasting has shown significant results in the studies conducted. However, it has been recommended by medical professionals to proceed with a vegetarian diet thereafter.

الأخ عمران و عباس فى حوار مع مسيحيين ركن المتحدثين مترجم

الرد على الشبهات! شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

I’tikaaf means staying in the mosque for a specific purpose, which is to worship Allah, may He be glorified. It is prescribed in Islam and is mustahabb according to the consensus of the scholars. Imam Ahmad said, as was narrated from him by Abu Dawood: “I have not heard from any of the scholars that it is anything other than Sunnah.”

Al-Zuhri, May Allah have mercy on him, said: “How strange the Muslims are! They have given up I’tikaaf, despite the fact that the Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, never abandoned this practice from the time he came to Madeenah until his death.”

The benefits of I’tikaaf

There are many hidden benefits in the acts of worship and much wisdom behind them. The basis of all deeds is the heart, as the Messenger of Allah, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, said: “In the body there is an organ which if it is sound, the entire body will be sound, and if it is corrupt, the entire body will be corrupt. That organ is the heart.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 52; Muslim, 1599)

What corrupts the heart most is distractions and preoccupations – such as food, drink, sex, talking too much, sleeping too much and socializing too much, and other distractions – which divert people from turning to Allah and cause the heart to be unfocused and unable to concentrate on worshipping Allah. So Allah has prescribed acts of worship, such as fasting, to protect the heart from the negative effects of these distractions. Fasting deprives a person of food and drink and sex during the day, and this denial of excessive enjoyments is reflected in the heart, which gains more strength for seeking Allah and frees it from the chains of these distractions which distract a person from thinking of the Hereafter by occupying him with worldly concerns.

Just as fasting is a shield which protects the heart from the influences of physical distractions such as excessive indulgence in food, drink and sex, so I’tikaaf offers an immense hidden benefit, which is protection from the effects of excessive socializing. For people may take socializing to extremes, until it has a similar effect on a person to the effects of over-eating, as the poet said:

“Your enemy was once your friend, so do not have too many companions,

For, as you see, most diseases come from food and drink.”

I’tikaaf also offers protection from the evil consequences of talking too much, because a person usually does I’tikaaf on his own, turning to Allah by praying Qiyaam al-Layl, reading Qur'an, making Dhikr, reciting du’aa’, and so on.

It also offers protection from sleeping too much, because when a person makes I’tikaaf in the mosque, he devotes his time to drawing closer to Allah by doing different kinds of acts of worship; he does not stay in the mosque to sleep.

Undoubtedly a person’s success in freeing himself from socializing, talking and sleeping too much will help him to make his heart turn towards Allah, and will protect him from the opposite.
    During the period of I’tikaaf, the Muslim is not allowed to go out except in the case of definite needs which serve to facilitate his staying in the mosque for I’tikaaf. Apart from that, he should not go out, even if it is for a permissible purpose. So – for example – he cannot go out and walk around in the market-place, even for a short time, to buy things that have nothing to do with his I’tikaaf. If he goes out to buy siwaak, this will not affect his I’tikaaf because it is something that is required for his prayer during his I’tikaaf. But if he went out to buy a gift for his wife or for one of his children, that would invalidate his I’tikaaf, because the Messenger, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, did not go out except in the case of “human need”, as mentioned above. So how about if the person in I’tikaaf goes out to do something haraam such as smoking cigarettes for example, or to watch a satellite TV show that he usually watches? Undoubtedly this would invalidate his I’tikaaf.

So if he goes out to drink wine or to smoke, this invalidates his I’tikaaf. In general, any going out for any invalid reason invalidates one's I’tikaaf, and more so if the purpose of going out is to commit a sin. Even when he goes out for a legitimate purpose, it is not permissible for him to light a cigarette on the way.

I’tikaaf is an annual opportunity in which a person can get rid of these bad habits by repenting and turning to Allah, and by weaning himself from these sins during the period of I’tikaaf, not giving in to his desires, and getting used to this.

This continual worship of Allah requires continual patience on the part of the person in I’tikaaf, which is a kind of training for a person's will and a kind of self-discipline for the soul which usually tries to escape this worship to turn towards other matters which it desires.

There is also the kind of patience which is required for dealing with the absence of things which a person may be used to, such as different kinds of food that he eats at home but which are not available in the mosque. So he puts up with having little for the sake of earning the pleasure of Allah, may He be exalted and glorified.

And there is the kind of patience which is required for putting up with the place where he is sleeping, for he will not have a bed put in the mosque for him, or a comfortable mattress on which he could sleep. He sleeps on a very modest mattress or even on the carpets in the mosque.

And there is the kind of patience which is required for putting up with the conditions in the mosque, the crowds of people around him, the lack of peace and quiet such as he enjoys at home when he wants to sleep.

And there is the kind of patience which is required for suppressing his desire for his wife, with whom he is not allowed to have sexual relations if he goes home for any purpose; he cannot even kiss her or hug her, even though she is halaal for him. Thus the value of patience, strong will power and self-control is manifested. Through these practices and others, a person can train himself to delay many of the things he desires for the sake of things which are more important, so he puts off these psychological and material needs for the sake of earning the pleasure of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted.

(9) Peace of mind

(10) Reading the Qur'an and completing it

(11) Sincere repentance

(12) Qiyaam al-Layl (praying at night) and getting used to it

(13) Making good use of one's time

(14) Purifying one's soul

(15) Reforming one’s heart and focusing on Allah.

Seeking Laylat al-Qadr

This was the main purpose behind the I’tikaaf of the Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him. At first his I’tikaaf lasted for the entire month, then he did I’tikaaf during the middle ten days, seeking Laylat al-Qadr. When he learned that it is in the last ten days of the month of Ramadhan, he limited his I’tikaaf to these blessed ten days.

We ask Allah to help us to remember Him, thank Him and worship Him properly.

And Allah knows best. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad

الداعيه شمسي يشرح لشاب مسيحي محمد في الانجيل مترحم |||| Street Dawah

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

هندوسي يسئل ماذا عن ملايين الناس من غير المسلمين هل هناك ديانه لهم أم هو الله وحده ولا شيئ غيره ...

مسيحي يعتنق الإسلام في حوار مع عباس ...

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

\\\

.. There is a difference between the true teachings of Islam

And between the different traditions, customs and cultures of the peoples

A true Muslim adheres to the teachings of Islam

And the wonderful principles and values of the Holy Quran

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Talked about all religious and material matters

Because Islam
    Constitution and approach to life

By eating, sleeping and praying, taking a bath and making transactions between people

Religion is not just a ritual

Pray and then go out to lie and drink alcohol and lack of hygiene and adultery

Like other religions
    most christians dont even follow their own faith, they just carry it as a sort of "name" in their ID card or on their facebook status

becoming a muslim, means to "give in to GOD and to honor and obey

There are many people, by the grace of Allah, who have converted to Islam
    They left alcohol, gambling, usury and drugs

But before they converted to Islam, they couldn't leave all of these things

Doctors could not cure their addiction because they returned to addiction each time
    Prisons couldn't keep them away from drugs
    And all the other religions or systems could not help them
    Islam, by the grace of God, is a way to protect and protect these people from bad things
    There are many examples of converts to Islam, relatives and friends in society
    You will be surprised to change their behavior for the better

Islamic religion is really the right religion

لماذا يربي المسلمون اللحى ! الدكتور ذاكر نايك يجيب ...

هل المسيحي يدخل الجنة ام النار ؟ اجابة رائعة من ذاكر نايك

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

عدنان رشيد يعطي درساً عن تاريخ الحضارة الإسلامية لأستاذ رياضيات ملحد

يسوع أمير السلام! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

’ Fasting is the main weapon used by the preventive medicine; the scientists say that fasting gives us in days what medicine can give us in years and without any negative consequences. Because fasting enhances the performance of the entire body, treats the high levels of fats and makes the body get rid of the cholesterol especially if the fasting person used to practice some sportive exercises such as walking to the mosques

Many studies confirm that fasting treats many heart diseases as frequent fasting makes heart more active and lives longer than hearts of the others, also fasting is a good treatment for Arteriosclerosis. How excellent it is if we used to hear the Qur’an during fasting as both together will produce a great healing effects and Allah Almighty says: (O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun){Sűrat Al-Baqarah- The Cow-verse 183 }.

رسالة مؤثرة من بريطاني على فراش الموت اعتنق الإسلام

MMA Fighter Willi Ott Converts to Islam - بطل الفنون القتالية الألماني ويلي أوت يعتنق الإسلام

1/2 الاتجار بالبشر! محمد حجاب في حوار مع هاتون الجزء الأول

2/2 الاتجار بالبشر! محمد حجاب في حوار مع هاتون الجزء الثاني

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Is Ramadan good for health? Here is what happens to your body when you fast for 30 days, you will be surprised.

Every year, millions of Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset for 30 days during Ramadan, one of the five pillars of Islam.

In recent years, Ramadan has taken place during the summer months in the northern hemisphere, with longer days and warmer weather.

Ramadan: some fast longer than others

This means that in some countries, such as Norway, people can fast up to 20 hours a day this year.

But is it all good for your health? You will be surprised when you learn what happens to your body when you fast for 30 days.

Technically, your body does not enter a "fasting state" until about eight hours after your last meal.

It's about the time your intestines finish absorbing the nutrients from food.

Shortly after, our bodies turn to glucose stored in the liver and muscles. The goal: continue to provide energy.

Once your glucose stores are depleted, while you continue your fast, fat becomes your next energy source.

When the body starts to burn fat, it helps to lose weight, lower cholesterol, and lower the risk of diabetes.
    Your meals should contain reasonable proportions of "energy foods", such as carbohydrates and a little fat.

It is important to have a balanced diet made up of nutrients, including protein, salts and water.
    In the third step, you should see an improvement in your mood as your body adapts to the fast.

"Ramadan fasting, practiced correctly, should allow you to replenish your energy every day, which means that you could lose weight without your body burning precious muscle tissue '' concludes Doctor Mahroof.

1/3 بحاجة إلى أجوبة! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع مسيحي محترم الجزء الأول

2/3 بحاجة إلى أجوبة! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع مسيحي محترم الجزء الثاني

+ Reply to thread