+ Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Amazing.....?Why?????

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The people of knowledge among the Muslims agreed a long time ago to the fact that the Earth is round. Shaykhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “Know that it is agreed that the Earth is round-shaped. The orbits are circular as stated in the Book, the Sunnah (Prophetic tradition) and the consensus of the scholars. The word Falak (orbit) means that it is round.”

Allaah The Almighty Says (what means): {… each in an orbit floating.}[Quran, 21:33] The astrologists agreed on this.

Even if there is a theory that suggests that the Earth is flat, it is confirmed today that the Earth is round without doubt. It was confirmed long ago in the Quran that the orbits are round-shaped.
    5. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. He makes the night to go in the day and makes the day to go in the night. And He has subjected the sun and the moon. Each running (on a fixed course) for an appointed term. Verily, He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving.
    Surah Az-Zumar

the words of the infallible Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.”

Finally, we would like to draw the questioner’s attention to the fact that the scholars established a very important principle, which is: it is impossible for a scientific fact to contradict absolute Islamic jurisprudence

No my dear brother
    the Earth is flat
    Your Words incorrect

Verse:

Allah says: ((5) He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver ) [Cliques: 5]. Today, we do not doubt the spherical Earth as we see before us the real pictures.

Explanation of the verse:

Speaks of our Lord Almighty for blessing by the myriad, tells us about his creation of the heavens and the earth, and that night liqueurs on the day and the day to night. Pelleting and recycling, it is said to Carr and Korha turban, but this is said to Aflak spherical shape.

Hence it can be concluded with an important scientific reference to the form that moves at night and the day is the spherical shape where overlap each other in some part.

Scientific Fact:

Has become a fact-finding of a spherical Earth certainty. And evidenced by the pictures taken from outer space to Earth, in 1968 picked up the first image of the Earth by the Apollo spacecraft, and then taken thousands of pictures of the Earth, all of which showed the ground ball swimming in total darkness.

Face of the miracle:

We can see from this verse specifically says: (liqueurs night on the day and liqueurs day to night) and a system of spherical walking it day and night and interfere with each other, and this happens only if the earth was spherical, which is what he found scientists the true picture.

The question is: if it was not Muhammad is the messenger of God Almighty So where did this expression (liqueurs night on the day and liqueurs day to night) and how he learned that the earth is spherical, this is evidence of prophecy Prophet peace be upon him.

allah guide you
    الارض مسطحة طبقاً للكتاب المقدس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

ZAKIR NAIK ذاكر نايك أثبات كروية الأرض في القرآن

كم عدد المصاحف؟ مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الرابع

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The Quran on the Origin of the Universe

The science of modern cosmology, observational and theoretical, clearly indicates that, at one point in time, the whole universe was nothing but a cloud of ‘smoke’ (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition).[1] This is one of the undisputed principles of standard modern cosmology. Scientists now can observe new stars forming out of the remnants of that ‘smoke’

The illuminating stars we see at night were, just as was the whole universe, in that ‘smoke’ material. God has said in the Quran:

“Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke...” (Quran 41:11)

Because the earth and the heavens above (the sun, the moon, stars, planets, galaxies, etc.) have been formed from this same ‘smoke,’ we conclude that the earth and the heavens were one connected entity. Then out of this homogeneous ‘smoke,’ they formed and separated from each other. God has said in the Quran:

“Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?...” (Quran 21:30)

Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world’s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: “Thinking where Muhammad came from . . . I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case. Also he said: “Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.

Bigbang in islam
    Qur'an - Creation and The Universe (Khalid Yasin)
    المسلمون يتعوذون من الله؟! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الخامس

من الذي مات من بين الثلاثة! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الأخير

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

غايتنا في الحياة! محمد حجاب في حوار مع ملحد

مناظرة جميلة* هل تتبعون يسوع (عيسى)؟ عدنان رشيد وهاشم في حوار مع امرأة مسيحية*

دكتور ومستشرق أمريكي أراد الطعن في الإسلام فمدحه وأكد صحته - It Is Impossible To Reform Islam

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

\\\

Biologists have found recently that good smells such as that of flower activate the memory centers in the brain and help man has a stronger memory. They add that smelling a fragrant smell before sleeping helps strengthen what man has learned during the day. Other studies have also affirmed that fragrant smells help man attain psychological stability. We glorify Allah because Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, pointed out the significance of good smells; he said: “I was made to love women and fragrance of your world and the comfort of my eye* has been made in prayer.” narrated by al-Tabarani.

* This means that prayer was the dearest thing ever to Prophet Mohammad, pbuh, for through it he attained peace of mind and it helped him as well as believers forget their distresses.

Biologists have discovered that old people should continue to work and that the retirement age is wrong because aging-associated diseases have enormously spread among those who had stopped working after a certain period of time. All glory to Allah since there’s no retirement age in Islam for Muslims continue to work until the last moment of their lives. Allah, the exalted, for instance says in the holy Qur’an:

And serve thy Lord

Until there come unto thee

The Hour that is Certain. Hijr: 99 (Ibid)

“The hour that is certain” means death. It follows therefore that worshipping god never stops even if man is dying. All praise to Allah for the grace of Islam.

لماذا تتحجب النساء المسلمات؟! هاشم في حوار مع رجل أمريكي محترم الجزء الأول 1/2

لماذا تتحجب النساء المسلمات؟! هاشم في حوار مع رجل أمريكي محترم الجزء الأول 2/2

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him,
    reported:
    Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: Avoid the seven most
    grievous sins. (The hearers) asked: What are they, Allah's Messenger? He (the
    Holy Prophet) replied: Associating anything with Allah, magic, killing of one
    whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just cause, devouring the property
    of an orphan, dealing in usury, fleeing on the day of fighting, and calumniating
    the chaste, innocent, believing women

Sahih Muslim

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the
    Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said:
    "Allah (glorified and exalted be He) has supernumerary angels who rove about
    seeking out gatherings in which Allah's name is being invoked: they sit with
    them and fold their wings round each other, filling in that which is between
    them and between the lowest heaven. When [the people in the gathering] depart,
    [the angels] ascend and rise up to heaven." He (the Prophet - peace and
    blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
    "Then Allah (mighty and sublime be He) asks them - [though] He is most knowing
    about them: 'From where have you come?' And they say: 'We have come from some
    servants of Yours on Earth: they were glorifying You (Subhana llah), exalting
    you (Allahu akbar), witnessing that there is no god but You (La ilaha illa llah),
    praising You (Al-Hamdu lillah), and asking [favours] of You.' He says: 'And what
    do they ask of Me?' They say: 'They ask of You Your Paradise.' He says: 'And
    have they seen My Paradise?' They say: 'No, O Lord.' He says: 'And how would it
    be were they to have seen My Paradise!' They say: 'And they ask protection of
    You.' He says: 'From what do they ask protection of Me?' They say: 'From Your
    Hell-fire, O Lord.' He says: 'And have they seen My Hell-fire?' They say: 'No.'
    He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Hell-fire!' They say:
    'And they ask for Your forgiveness.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of
    Allah be upon him) said: "Then He says: 'I have forgiven them and I have
    bestowed upon them what they have asked for, and I have granted them sanctuary
    from that from which they asked protection.'" He (the Prophet - peace and
    blessings of Allah be upon him)

مسلمات أمريكا الجدد يناقشون ارتداء الحجاب وكيف تعرضوا إلى المضايقات ....

الدكتور جوناثان براون يتحدث في محاضرة قديمه عن انتشارا الإسلام في العالم وخاصة الشرق الأوسط والاندلس

مزمور 91 يثبت بأن المسيح لم يصلب وانه تم رفعة حوار عدنان مع مسيحي ...

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

عن أبي ذر جندب بن جنادة وأبي عبد
    الرحمن معاذ بن جبل رضي الله تعالى عنهما عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال:
    (اتق الله حيثما كنت, وأتبع السيئة الحسنة تمحها, وخالق الناس بخلق حسن)

رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن, وفي بعض النسخ حسن صحيح .

The Authority Of Abu Dhar Jundub bin Junadah, and
    Muadh bin Jabal
    The messenger of Allah said:
    "Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it
    will wipe it out, and behave well towards people."

Reporters.
    Tirmithi narrated the hadith and said it was fine, and in another version, said
    ture and
    fine

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال:
    قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم: { الإيمان بضع وسبعون شعبة أو بضع وستون شعبة،
    فأفضلها قول لا إله إلا الله، وأدناها إماطة الأذى عن الطريق والحياء شعبة من
    الإيمان }

[رواه البخاري ومسلم].

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira may
    Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings
    be upon him) said:
    Faith has over seventy branches or over sixty branches, the most excellent of
    which is the declaration that there is no god but Allah, and the humblest of
    which is the, removal of what is injurious from the path: and modesty is the
    branch of faith.

Bukhari and Muslim

كيف نستفيد من الأحاديث في حياتنا اليومية الداعيه محمد حجاب والداعية عدنان يجيبان على اسئلت مسلم ...

كيف نستفيد من الأحاديث في حياتنا اليومية الداعيه محمد حجاب والداعية عدنان يجيبان على اسئلت مسلم ...

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

مسيحي ادعى بأن المسجد الحرام تم بناؤة في زمن عبد الملك بن مروان وعندما طلب شمسي منه الدليل هرب ...

حوار عباس مع جوزيف يدعي بأن إله اليهود ليس إله المسلمين ولا النصارى وان معجزات النبي موسى تم تأليفها

لن اواصل الحوار معك وانت ترفض مصافحتي حوار محمد حجاب مع إمرأة من حركة النسويات

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said :
    "Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said : Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you."

Reporters.
    It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

\

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be
    pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of
    Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

'O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
    how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
    you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not?

Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O
    son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
    how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
    you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not?

Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the
    reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and
    you gave Me not to drink.' He will say: 'O Lord, how should I give You to drink
    when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say:

'My servant So-and-so asked
    you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to
    drink you would have surely found that with Me.'"

Muslim
    شاهد ركن المتحدثين (6)

!داعية بريطاني مسلم يلجم مبشرا مسيحيا في ركن الخطباء

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
    Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: While I was asleep I saw myself
    in Paradise and a woman performing ablution by the side of a palace. I said: For
    whom is it meant? They said: It is meant for 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. (The Holy
    Prophet) said: There came across my mind the feeling of 'Umar and so I turned
    back and went away. Abu Hurairah said: 'Umar wept as we were present in that
    meeting with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and 'Umar said: Allah's
    Messenger, may my father and mother be taken as ransom for you. Could I at all
    feel any jealousy about you?

Sahih Muslim

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased
    with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said ::
    "Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep
    silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his
    neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his
    guest."

Reporters.
    Related by Bukhari and Muslim.

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased
    with him): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said :

"Allah said : I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and
    no ear has heard, not has it occurred to human heart. Thus recite if you wish
    (1): And no soul knows what joy for them (the inhabitants of Paradise) has been
    kept hidden (Quran Chapter 32 Verse 17)."

Reporters.
    It was related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah

التغيرات التي واجهتها بعد إسلامي | Changes that i faced after embracing Islam

امرأة ملحدة تسأل الداعية محمد حجاب أسئلة كثيرة

داعية مسلم يجيب عن شبهات في القرآن!

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"If Allah has loved a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel (on whom be peace) and says: 'I love So-and-so, therefore love him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: 'Allah loves So-and-so, therefore love him.' And the inhabitants of heaven love him." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if Allah has abhorred a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel and says: 'I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him.' So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: 'Allah abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth."

[Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, Malik, and at-Tirmidhi).]
    \\\\

Ibn 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:
    When Allah will gather together, on the Day of Judgment, all the earlier and
    later generations of mankind, a flag will be raised (to mark off) every person
    guilty of breach of faith, and it will be announced that this is the perfidy of
    so and so, son of so and so (to attract the attention of people to his guilt).

Sahih Muslim
    \\\\\

Narrated Uthman bin Affan (may Allah be pleased with him) The
    Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "The most superior
    among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it to others."

Bukhari

The Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him
    will not be the Savior of them as they think
    look here
    المسيح يرفض المسيحيين يوم الحساب! هاشم في حوار مع امرأة مسيحية

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

مسيحي بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام في نهاية رائعة بعد سماع بعض من دلائل صحة الإسلام ونبوة سيدنا محمد ﷺ

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

1/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الأول

2/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الثاني

1/2 ادعاءات صلب المسيح! منصور في حوار مع شاب عربي الجزء الأول

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

A person born Christian or Jewish
    What will God do with him?
    Above all, we know that Allah is good and loves kindness in all things; He is the most gracious, the most merciful,
    of a vast mercy which is greater than his anger and revenge, as it is said in the hadith of Abu Hurayrah (peace be upon him) according to which the Prophet (peace be upon him) ) said: “Allah wrote a decree before creating the universe (saying); My mercy prevails over My anger, and it is written with Him above the Throne. »Reported by al-Bukhaari (7554).

A distinction is made between one who imitated his ancestors even if he knows the truth, and one who imitated his ancestors and had no way of knowing the truth.

Both categories exist,
    1-therefore he who knew the truth and turned away from it is negligent and has no excuse before Allah.

2-Those who wanted advice and sought it but could not find it because there was no one to guide them. They are the same decision as those who lived in the intervals between the prophets and those whom the calling did not reach.

As for those who were unable to ask and learn, and had no way of knowing the truth,

Allah will judge between his slaves on the day of the resurrection by his wisdom and his righteousness, and he will not punish anyone except those against whom proof is established by means of the messengers. This matter is clear and final.

those whom the call of Islam has not reached and against whom no evidence has been established through the Messengers, they will be tested on the Day of Resurrection. A messenger will be sent to them there, and those who obey him will enter heaven and those who disobey him will enter hell,

Beware of neglecting this principle even for a moment, so beware of discussing the divine decree before understanding it. You must understand that the divine decree is like the sun; when you believe in it and You won't give up on that
    , based on the Qur'an and Sunnah, aYour mind will feel comfortable, like one who walks in the light of day

. God will test his creation as he pleases

God who created you and created the universe for you

And you don't thank God!

You must use your mind to choose the right religion
    And you're alive before it's too late
    Many people have embraced Islam
    missionaries, celebrities and footballers
    They studied and learned everything about Islam
    May allah guide you to the right path

منصور يشرح الإسلام لفتاة مسيحية

حارس سجن غوانتانامو الأمريكي يعتنق الإسلام بعد أن رأى المسلمين يؤدون الصلاة رغم ظروف السجن الصعبة

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The Quran mentions phenomena that were unknown at the time. In fact, many were only recently discovered by modern science.
    Modern science confirms 1400 year old revelations from the Koran.

Fourteen centuries ago, our example this elusive knowledge about the universe already surrendered:

-The long genesis of the universe:

Quote:
    "We created the heavens and the earth and what is created in six days between the two ..." (50:38)
    Big Bang:

Quote:
    "Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were a cohesive mass? We have them then separated and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (21:30)

-The smoke-like mass from which the heavens and the earth were created:

Quote:
    "Then He turned to the sky was smoke and He said to it and to the earth: 'Come willingly or unwillingly." They both said: "We come willingly" (41:11)

-The choke points causing ripple universe:

Quote:
    "Heaven, we have built it with power. Truly, we extend him" (51:47)

-Celestial bodies with their own jobs:

Quote:
    "In heaven with his job!" (51:7)

"It did not fit the sun to reach the moon and the night he catches the day. They float each in an orbit. "(36:40)

"He made for you the sun and the moon subservient in their regular course and He made for you night and day subservient." (14:33)

"And He it is Who has created the night and the day, the sun and the moon created. They float each in an orbit." (21:33)

-Iron is taken from the space:

Quote:
    "And We have sent Our messengers sent with clear proofs, and We have the book and the balance sent down with them, so that people keep justice alive. And We have sent down iron. It has great strength and a lot of utility for people .. . " (57:25)

-For life requires water:

Quote:
    "... And we have already made the living water. Will they not then believe?" (21:30)

-The atmosphere protection:

Quote:
    "And we have made the sky a protective roof. Yet they turn away from His signs off." (21:31)

-For example, God describes the stages of human development in the womb:

We created man from an essence of clay, then We placed him as a drop of fluid in a safe place, then We made that drop into a clinging form, and We made that form into a lump of flesh, and We made that lump into bones, and We clothed those bones with flesh, and later We made him into other forms –– glory be to God, the best of creators! (Quran, 23:12-14)

Professor Keith Moore, a prominent scientist of anatomy and embryology at the University of Toronto, Canada, has stated, “It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God … because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later.”

-The Quran also describes the expansion of the universe: “And it is We who have built the universe with (Our creative) power; and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it” (51:47). It was not until 1925, when Edwin Hubble provided evidence of receding galaxies, that the expanding universe came to be accepted as a scientific fact.

Professor Alfred Kroner, a world-famous geologist, explained: “Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a Bedouin, I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.”

1/2الطلاق بين الإسلام والمسيحية! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع ليزي الجزء الأول

2/2الطلاق بين الإسلام والمسيحية! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع ليزي الجزء الثاني

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Narrated Jarir bin Abdullah al Bajali (may Allah be
    pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said,
    "He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully."

Bukhari and Muslim

)

Narrated by Abu Dawood (may Allah be pleased with
    him), said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon
    him) said:
    (The perfect believer is the one who loves for the sake of Allah, hate for the
    sake of Allah, gives for the sake of Allah and hold for the sake of Allah ),

(Sahih Aj Jame' 5965).

Narrated Abdullah bin Amr (may Allah be pleased with
    him): The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was neither a
    Fahish (one who speaks bad words to make people laugh), nor a Mutafahhish (never
    used bad language)." He used to say, "The best amongst you are those who have
    the best manners and character.""

Bukhari

من يتهم النبي محمد ﷺ بانه قاتل فهو أكبر كذاب في التأريخ ...

حوار شمسي مع شاب غير مسلم ( لا أدري ) حول الخالق ...

كيف يمكننا إقناع الناس بالإسلام ؛ وهم يقولون كلاما قبيحًا عن الإسلام ؛ وعن الرسول ؟

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Allah says in the Quran what means

:
    {Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.} (Al-Israa' 17:1)

There is no doubt that Al-Isra (the night journey) followed by Al-Miraj (the heavenly ascension) was one of the miracles in the life of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). According to the most accepted view, it happened on the 27th of Rajab, the seventh month of the Hijri calendar, in the tenth year of Muhammad's prophethood.

It is reported in Hadith literature, that the Messenger of Allah was carried from the Sacred Mosque in Makkah to the "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid al-Aqsa) in Jerusalem on a creature called Al-Buraq in the company of the archangel Gabriel (peace be upon him). There he led a congregational prayer of the prophets of God.

Then Gabriel took him to the heavens where he met the prophets Adam, John, Jesus, Idris, Aaron and Moses (peace be on them all). In the seventh heaven, he met Abraham (peace be on him).

He was then brought to the Divine Presence. The details of this encounter are beautifully detailed in the beginning of surat An-Najm (52).

The speed of the animal outweigh the aircraft

This is different from human industries

This is from Allah

it's miracles

like Stick of Moses, peace be upon him

After all these matters took place with the Prophet, he returned to the city of Makkah. Some scholars said the Prophet's journey took about one-third of the night, i.e., his journey from Makkah to Jerusalem, then to the heavens and what is above them, and then back to Makkah The next day the Prophet told the people what happened to him the previous night. The blasphemers belied the Prophet and mocked him, saying, "We need a month to get there and back, and you are claiming to have done all this in one night?"

They said to Abu Bakr, "Look at what your companion is saying. He says he went to Jerusalem and came back in one night." Abu Bakr told them, "If he said that, then he is truthful. I believe him concerning the news of the heavens--that an angel descends to him from the heavens. How could I not believe he went to Jerusalem and came back in a short period of time--when these are on earth?" At that, the Companion, Abu Bakr, was called "as-Siddiq"--because of how strongly he believed all what the Prophet said.

The blasphemous people questioned the Prophet: "If you are truthful, then describe to us Masjid al-Aqsa and its surroundings." They asked this because they knew Prophet Muhammad had never been there before the previous night. Allah enabled the Messenger to see Masjid al-Aqsa, and he described the masjid and its surroundings in exact detail. Moreover, the Prophet said, "On my way back, I saw some of your shepherds grazing their animals in a particular location. They were searching for a camel they had lost." The Prophet continued by giving the description of the camel. When these shepherds came back, they told their people what happened to them--precisely as the Prophet had already told them.

These blasphemers admitted the Prophet's description was exact. Despite that, They did accept Islam. Only those whom Allah willed to be guided, will be guided. The person whom Allah did not will to be guided, will not believe--regardless of how much explanation or how many proofs he is shown. The person whom Allah willed to be guided, surely he will be a believer. Many people witnessed miracles and believe

ISRA MI'RAJ

Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

يابانية تسأل لماذا تصدقون اسراء النبي من مكة الى الاقصى بليلة واحدة ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

1/3لقد حرفته! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الأول

2/3 حقوق المرأة في المسيحية! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الثاني

3/3 حقوق المرأة في المسيحية! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الأخير

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported
    Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
    { Allah created one hundred (parts of mercy) and He distributed one amongst His
    creation and kept this one hundred excepting one with Himself (for the Day of
    Resurrection).}

It was related by Tirmidhi

Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with
    him) Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever
    believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor. I command you
    to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked
    portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to straighten it, you will
    break it and if you leave it will remain crooked, so I command you to take care
    of the women."

Narrated Abu Dhar (RAA) that he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying
    "If someone accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him Fasiq, a wicked person) or
    accuses him of Kufr (disbelief), such an accusation will revert to him
    (the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."

Bukhari

1/2 القرآن فيه تناقضات! منصور في حوار مع زائر الجزء الأول

2/2 القرآن فيه تناقضات! منصور في حوار مع زائر الجزء الأول

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

.. 15 of shaban
    qibla change in islam
    At the beginning of it
    Alqiblah in the past in the direction of Jerusalem (qibla prophets and messengers, including the Jews)
    But
    Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him wanted Alqibla In the direction of Kaaba
    Wants it and feels it
    Raises his head to the sky and look without saying anything
    So
    allah says in the Holy Qur'an
    (144) We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-îar m. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

This is from allah
    Transformation of all Muslims in the direction of the Kaaba immediately
    This demonstrates the obedience of slaves to allah

Allah's Apostle prayed facing Baitul-Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months but he loved to face the Ka'ba (at Mecca) so Allah revealed: "Verily, We have seen the turning of your face to the heaven!" (2:144) So the Prophet faced the Ka'ba and the fools amongst the people namely "the Jews" said, "What has turned them from their Qibla (Bait-ul-Maqdis) which they formerly observed"" (Allah revealed): "Say: 'To Allah belongs the East and the West. He guides whom he will to a straight path'." (2:142) A man prayed with the Prophet (facing the Ka'ba) and went out. He saw some of the Ansar praying the 'Asr prayer with their faces towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, he said, "I bear witness that I prayed with Allah's Apostle facing the Ka'ba." So all the people turned their faces towards the Ka'ba.

Note that it says for 16 or 17 months (not 13 years or so when Islam was propagated). This was the second year of the prophet in Madina (2nd Hiji). This would mean the Masj-al-Aqsa qibla was specifically made Qibla in Madina after the prophet migrated

▶ القرآن هو المعجزة و دليل النبوة للدكتور ذاكر نايك - YouTube

س11- لماذا تركعون للكعبة ان كنتم ضد عبادة الاصنام؟ - مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - د ذاكر نايك

▶ بشرى مجيء النبي محمد في كتب الديانات السابقة لذاكر نايك - YouTube

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

عبد الله بن عمر يقول: سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول:

(كلكم راع، وكلكم مسؤول عن رعيته، الإمام راع ومسؤول عن رعيته، والرجل راع
    في أهله وهو مسؤول عن رعيته، والمرأة راعية في بيت زوجها ومسؤولة عن
    رعيتها، والخادم راع في مال سيده ومسؤول عن رعيته)

حديث رقم: 853 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب الجمعة

••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: •••••••••••••••••

'Abdullah bin 'Umar had said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying,

'All
    of you are guardians and responsible for your wards and the things
    under your care. The Imam (i.e. ruler) is the guardian of his subjects
    and is responsible for them and a man is the guardian of his family and
    is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband's house
    and is responsible for it. A servant is the guardian of his master's
    belongings and is responsible for them.'

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 18, al Bukhary

عن ابن عمر،عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال:

(اجعلوا في بيوتكم من صلاتكم، ولا تتخذوها قبورا)

والمقصود ب (صلاتكم) : صلاة النافلة

حديث رقم: 422 <صحيح البخاري < كتاب الصلاة

••••••••••••••••• :: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :: •••••••••••••••••

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet had said, "Offer some of your prayers (Nawafil) at home, and do not take your houses as graves."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 424, al Bukhary

عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي
    الله عنه ، وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه ،
    عن النبي صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال:
    (ما يصيب المسلم، من نصب ولا وصب، ولا هم ولا حَزَن ولا أذى ولا غم، حتى الشوكة
    يُشاكها، إلا كفَّر الله بها من خطاياه).
    متفق عليه
    Narrated Abu Sa'id Al Khudri & Abu Hurairah (RAA) The Prophet
    (SAW) said, "No fatigue, no disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor
    distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn,
    but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."
    Bukhari and Muslim

How Muhammad (saw) changed my life - Story of Ibrahim Karir - Revert from Hinduism

شاب أمريكي عمره 15 عام يعتنق الإسلام ويوجه نصيحة مهة للشباب المسلمين

حقيقة علمية ذُكرت في القرآن واكتشفها العلم الحديث تُطمئن قلب كل مسلم لديه شك - تمدد الكون

تحدي صحة الإسلام للأستاذ أحمد سبيع - من هو هامان؟ ولماذا خالف القرآن الكتاب المقدس؟

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

شاب كوري اعتنق الإسلام ويجيب كيف غير الإسلام حياته ولماذا تحتاج كوريا للإسلام ؟

1/2 الإله في داخلي! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

2/2 الإله في داخلي! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

ما هو مصدر الأخلاق عندكم؟ محمد حجاب في حوار مع شواذ جنسياً

مؤثر* مسلم كندي يطلب من الدعاة طلباً مفاجئاً بخصوص زوجته التي اعتنقت الإسلام*

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Granite rocks, despite its solidity and cohesion and the lack of spaces between them, it allows water to pass through very small pores. This property makes the water falling from the sky to be stored inside the Earth after it passes through the pores of these rocks, and without this feature of the Earth rocks, the water will not be able to leak into distant depths underground.
    The amazing is that the Quran had referred to the source of fresh water in the following verse: " And We sent down from the sky water (rain) in (due) measure, and We gave it lodging in the earth, and verily, We are Able to take it away" (18: Al Muiminun). This verse confirms that the source of the water inside the Earth is the rain water as in the case of groundwater which has been scientifically proven! This fact was not known at the time of Quran revelation, so who informed the honorable Prophet about it?
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The prayer has many great psychological effects, as when the believer complete prayer solemnity, it will help him to concentrate and contemplate which is the most important way for tension and nervous exhaustion relief. Additionally, praying is an effective treatment for anger, rashness and hastiness because it teaches the believer how to be calm and obedient to Allah, the Exalted with patience and modesty.
    These things, positively affect the neuraxis and functions of the heart as it regulates heartbeats and blood flow. Also praying helps the believer to remove all the inner deposits from depression, worry, fears, psychological emotions as they all removed as soon as the believer remember that he is in the hands of the Almighty and that He will not abandon him as long as he worships him faithfully, He the Exalted says: "Successful indeed are the believers* Those who offer their prayers with all solemnity and full submissiveness" (1-2 Al Mu'iminun).
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When the star grows and gets older, it explodes and decrease in size and become a white midget in an explosion that has the temperature of 400.000 degree Celsius! Scientist confirm that our sun will have the same end and burns, this burning or combustion will result in reducing the size of the sun into small dim sun in stages. Isn't it marvelous to find the Quran telling us about the end of the sun in Him, the Exalted, saying: " When the sun is wound round" (1: AL Takwir). This cosmic fact was not known at the time when Quran was revealed where the people used to believe that the Universe is eternal, therefore, this verse indicates the end of the sun that the scientists discussing currently and this is one miracle of the Quran.

شاب بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام على يد محمد حجاب

2/2 عائلة الآلهة! منصور وهاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الثاني

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Similarities / Similar Teachings in the Qur’an and the Bible which Muslims follow but Christians don't

I) ISLAM

1. Definition

A. Meaning of Islam
    (i) Islam is derived from the word salaam meaning peace.
    (ii) Submission to the Will of Allah (swt) i.e. God Almighty.

B. Meaning of ‘Muslim’ – One who submits his will to Allah.
    C. Islam is not a new religion found by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

2. Messengers in Islam

A. (i) To every nation was sent a Guide or a Messenger
    Al-Qur'an 35:24
    Al-Qur'an 13:7

(ii) 25 Prophets mentioned by name in the Qur'an
    (iii) Islam is the only non-Christian faith that believes in Jesus (pbuh)
    (iv) Stories only of some prophets mentioned in Qur'an
    Al-Qur'an 4:164
    Al-Qur'an 40:78

(v) More than 1,24,000 Messengers according to Hadith

B. (i) Previous Messengers were only sent for their people and nation and their complete message was meant only for a particular time period.
    (ii) Moses (pbuh) was only sent for the Jews.
    (iii) Jesus (pbuh) sent only for the Jews i.e. lost sheep of Israel.
    Al-Qur'an 3:49
    Mathew 10:5-6
    Mathew 15:24
    (iv) Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the Last and Final Messenger for the
    Whole of Mankind.
    Al-Qur'an 33:40
    Al-Qur'an 21:107
    Al-Qur'an 34:28
    Sahih Bukhari Vol.1 Book of Salaah Chapter 56 Hadith No. 429
    (v) Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in the Bible.
    Al-Qur'an 7:157
    Al-Qur'an 61:6
    Deuteronomy 18:18
    Isaiah 29:12
    Song of Solomon 5:16
    John 16:7
    John 16:12-14

3. Revelations of God

A. Several Revelations sent by Allah – Al-Qur'an 13:38.
    By name only four are mentioned in the Qur’an.

B. (i) The Qur’an is the Last and Final Revelation.
    (ii) All previous Revelations before Qur'an were only sent for a particular group of people and for a particular time period
    (iii) The Qur’an was Revealed for the Whole of Mankind
    Al-Qur'an 14:1
    Al-Qur'an 14:52
    Al-Qur'an 2:185
    Al-Qur'an 39:41

II) PILLARS OF ISLAM:

1. Tauheed: Monotheism

A. La ilaha ilallahu, Muhammad-ur-Rasoolullah
    Sahih Bukhari Vol. 1 Hadith No. 7

B. Believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels and the Book and the Messengers.
    Al-Qur'an 2:177

C. Come to common terms — Worship of one God
    Al-Qur'an 3:64

D. Concept of God
    Al-Qur'an 112:1-4
    Deuteronomy 6:4
    Mark 12:29

E. Shirk – Biggest Sin
    Al-Qur'an 4:48
    Al-Qur'an 4:116
    Exodus 20:2-5
    Deuteronomy 5:7-9

F. Jesus (pbuh) not God. He never claimed Divinity
    Al-Qur'an 5:72
    John 14:28
    John 10:29
    Mathew 12:28
    Luke 11:20
    John 5:30
    Acts 2:21

G. 99 Attributes of Almighty God
    Al-Qur'an 17:110

H. Prefer using name ‘Allah’ rather than the word ‘God’ as the word ‘God’ can be played around with. Allah in the Bible – Eli, Eli, Lama Sabachthani
    Mark 15:34
    Mathew 27:46

2. Salaah

A. Not merely Prayers but Programming
    Al-Qur'an 5:90
    Al-Qur'an 2:188

B. Prayers restrain you from shameful and unjust deeds

Al-Qur'an 29:45

C. Salaah timings – for healthy soul five times a day
    Al-Qur'an 17:78
    Al-Qur'an 20:130

D. Take off shoes before entering mosque.
    (i) Commandment of Allah to Moses
    Al-Qur'an 20:11-12
    Exodus 3:5
    Acts 7:33

(ii) Can Pray with Shoes.
    Sunan Abu Dawood – Vol. 1, Book of Salaah, Chapter 240,
    Hadith No. 652-653.

(iii) Hygienic
    E. Ablution
    (i) Al-Qur'an 5:6
    Exodus 40:31-32
    Acts 21:26

(ii) Hygienic
    (iii) Mental Preparation

F. Stand shoulder to shoulder, while praying –
    Sahih Bukhari – Vol. 1, Book of Adhan Chapter 75 Hadith no. 692
    Abu Dawood – Vol. 1, Book of Salaah Chapter 245 Hadith No. 666.

G. Sujud – Prostration
    (i) To humble your mind, humble your body
    (ii) Sujud mentioned 92 times in the Qur’an
    Al-Qur'an 3:43
    Al-Qur'an 22:77

(iii) Prostration in the Bible
    Genesis 17:3; Numbers 20:6
    Joshua 5:14; Mathew 26:39

3. Zakaah

A. Meaning: Purification and Growth
    B. Description: 2.5% of saving every lunar year in charity
    Al-Qur'an 9:60

C. If every human being gives Zakaah, not a single person will die of hunger.
    D. "Wealth does not circulate only amongst the wealthy and the rich"
    Al-Qur'an 59:7

E. I Peter 4:8

4. Saum - Fasting

A. Description – one lunar month i.e. during the month of Ramadaan every lunar year, Muslims fast, i.e. abstain from food and drinks from sunrise till sunset.
    B. Benefits: learn self restraint. If you can control your hunger you can control almost all your desires. It enhances spiritual awareness.
    Al-Qur'an 2:183

C. Medical Benefits:
    (a) Increases absorption capacity of intestines
    (b) Lowers cholestrol.

D. Discourages smoking, alcoholism and other addictions.
    E. Bible prescribes Fasting
    Mathew 17:21
    Mark 9:29

5. Hajj

A. Description – Pilgrimage atleast once in life time if you can afford it
    B. Universal Brotherhood – 2.5 million people from all over the world gather, wear two pieces of unsewn cloth, preferably white. Cannot differentiate between rich and poor.
    Al-Qur'an 49:13

C. Significance of Kaaba – Muslims don’t worship it
    Psalms 84:4-7

III ) ISLAM IS A COMPLETE WAY OF LIFE

These five pillars do not constitute complete Islam. Only if the pillars are strong, will the structure be strong.
    1. Humans Created to Worship Allah

A. Jinn and Man created for worship of Allah
    Al-Qur'an 51:56

B. Meaning of Ibadaah – root word Abd meaning ‘slave’.

2. Obeying Commandments of Allah is Submitting your will to Allah

A. Abstaining from alcohol

Al-Qur'an 5:90
    Proverbs 20:1
    Ephesians 5:18

B. Abstaining from prohibited food
    Al-Qur'an 5:5
    Al-Qur'an 2:173, 5:3, 6:145, 16:115

(i) Dead meat
    Leviticus 17:15
    Deuteronomy 14:21

(ii) Blood
    Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:14, Deuteronomy 12:16,
    I Samuel 14:33, Acts 15:29

(iii) Pork is prohibited
    Leviticus 11:7-8
    Deuteronomy 14:8
    Isaiah 65:2-5

(vi) Food on which names beside Allah have been invoked
    Acts 15:29; Revelation 2:14

C. (i) Being Honest in your Business
    (ii) Helping Neighbours
    Al-Qur'an 107:1-7
    (iii) Abstaining from Backbiting
    Al-Qur'an 104:1-3
    Al-Qur'an 49:11-12

(iv) Obeying and Respecting Parents
    Al-Qur'an 17:23, 24

(v) Celibacy or Monasticism is prohibited in Islam
    Sahih Bukhari: Vol. 7 Book of Nikah, Chapter No. 3, Hadith No. 4

(vi) Loving, being Kind and Just to your Wife
    Al-Qur'an 4:19

(vii) Abstaining from Adultery
    Al-Qur'an 17:32

D. Dressing Modestly
    (i) Al-Qur'an 24:30
    Mathew 5:27-28

(ii) Al-Qur'an 24:31
    (iii) Six Criteria for Hijab in Islam
    Deuteronomy 22:5
    I Timothy 2:9 e.g. of Mary
    I Corinthians 11:5-6

E. Circumcision
    Acts 7:8
    John 7:22
    Luke 2:21

F. In short, every Muslim should follow all the Commandments of Allah (swt) and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and abstain from the things they have prohibited.
    CONCLUSION

(a) If Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Christ (pbuh) and not one who worships Christ (pbuh). (We are more Christian than the Christians themselves).
    (b) Muslim is a person who submits his will to Allah.
    Jesus (pbuh) said, "not my will but thy will be done." i.e. Muslim.
    John 5:30
    (c) Al-Qur'an 5:82
    here

لماذا الخلود في النار؟ امراة تسأل وصبور يجيب

الخوف من الحجاب! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع ملحد

+ Reply to thread