+ Reply to thread

Thread: Omnibus thread for the criminally-insane, pointless rants about stupid bitches and stuff.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Default Omnibus thread for the criminally-insane, pointless rants about stupid bitches and stuff.

WTF?

Paypal, y'all.

Fucking bitches.

I have half-a-mind to crack open this 10.6% beer and open a can of big old whupass on you all.

Fucking A.

Well this is the thread.

Never mind that I've had two forties of OE, shit's about to get real, yo.

I will fucking end that motherfucker who defends that PayPal shit-eating piece of shit. Fucking asshole motherfucking PayPal.

I'm going to take a shit in the next few, and believe you me it isn't going to be in MY motherfucking pants.

//=============

Oh yeah, well, yeah, like rant about stuff and whatever. fuck you.

//==============

Oh yeah, well, whatever. I forgot what I was going to say. It was pretty good, though, so screw you.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Well here's a new one, fellows. Some crazy-ass person just spent about a half-hour trying to sell insurance.

This is the weirdest conversation I've ever heard -- this chooch is trying to haggle special "cancer" insurance. Big fat guy and a skinny tall guy who is the insurance agent.

Who the hell thinks it is a good idea to have a "sit down" in a public place like my condo clubhouse.

Fucking have the office in your home, you fucking dork.

Overheard: "let me get the rate, what number value?"

These people are ridiculous.

+ Reply to thread