+ Reply to thread

Thread: Chate Is Killing Your Board

Default Chate Is Killing Your Board

Seriously, kill the fucking thing, you had a half decent board going on here, bar the shite design and stupid Elephant , kill the "chate" it's the succubus of your forum.

"Yeah obviously I can't see your hidden and super secret threads, but "Chate" is killing your community.
    Last edited by Rango; 17 Apr 2015 at 06:32 PM.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Oh and 17 mods and admins, total circle jerk, you tools have no idea how to run a board.

Giraffe said so
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Jul 2013

It seems like a giraffe aka some scumbag like Eleanor or RadicalEd got loose. Not going to read it, but chate does have its flaws.

For starters, known homosexuals are allowed to post in chate.

This is not all that great for morale.

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

Honestly, do you just visit boards to whine about how you hate posting to them? Get a life, you fucking dropkick.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Quote Originally posted by spitz View post
    Honestly, do you just visit boards to whine about how you hate posting to them? Get a life, you fucking dropkick.
    Go fuck yourself, you bloody pom.

Registered
    Mar 2010

I wasn't talking to you, you special little boy.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Imagine in your own little country someone pointing an index finger at you, and saying, out loud, "You. It sounds like you're going to have a problem."

Difference between somebody else and me is, I actually do that shit.

So, yeah, maybe I'm a psycho, but people don't fuck with me.

Registered
    Mar 2010

What are you carrying on about? I was talking to the OP. Is he your boyfriend or something?

Was I addressing you, no I fucking well wasn't.

I was giving some free advice to the admins of this shit pile.

No go take your opinion, roll it up in a ball and ram it up your shit encrusted hole.

Wanker.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Mar 2010

I see. And which admin was asking for your advice? You're the only one here bleating about the state of the board. You must enjoy hearing crickets. I believe you can get a continuous loop of crickets recorded, those white noise things. And while you're listening to that, why not drink a bottle of bleach and be entertaining for once in your life.

I see. And which admin was asking for your advice? You're the only one here bleating about the state of the board. You must enjoy hearing crickets. I believe you can get a continuous loop of crickets recorded, those white noise things. And while you're listening to that, why not drink a bottle of bleach and be entertaining for once in your life.
    You're an angry little wanker aren't you, free advice, stop sticking your deformed beak into others business, you deformed hunchbacked prick.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Mar 2010

I'm just speaking the language of my audience. I doubt you could even comprehend civility, as you've displayed so little of it here.

And I've been with this board a little longer than you, so having some nincompoop whinge about how the board's run, is certainly more my business than yours.

I'm just speaking the language of my audience. I doubt you could even comprehend civility, as you've displayed so little of it here.

And I've been with this board a little longer than you, so having some nincompoop whinge about how the board's run, is certainly more my business than yours.
    Oh the "I've been here longer than you" school yard insult, settle down princess and go back to sniffing your sisters panties.

Also I never realised you were the spokesperson for this board, they must be fucking desperate.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Mar 2010

The board doesn't have and doesn't need a spokesperson. Nor does it need a whiny little bitch complaining about a board they refuse to fuck off from.

And I don't have a sister. Sorry to spoil your incestual fantasy. Creep.

The board doesn't have and doesn't need a spokesperson. Nor does it need a whiny little bitch complaining about a board they refuse to fuck off from.

And I don't have a sister. Sorry to spoil your incestual fantasy. Creep.
    Adopted no doubt, as if the Ukraine didn't have enough hardships to deal with.

Do you glow in the dark?
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Mar 2010

.... says the one with a green skinned, bug eyed abomination. Stop typing. You only embarrrass yourself.

+ Reply to thread