+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This Place is Dead; DAFUQ

Quote Originally posted by spitz View post
    I'm not a Yank, you fucking hoser.
    A Brit so, even worse, and you're still a lying cunt.

Go fuck yourself.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

I didn't lie. I clicked on the link and saw that the autistic bleatings were concealed behind "you need to register" or some similar nonsense. I'm not so determined to wade in your psychological detritus.

And I'm not British. Fuck, don't you get tired of being wrong? I'm starting to think your father should've pulled out and spat you against the wall.

You said you had read them you dribbling spastic, anyway there are a few of the less offensive forums live for public consumption.
    Go take a blender to your face you wanker.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Mar 2010

Post #46, you dripping pustule. Read for comprehension, or get your carer to do it for you.

Post #46, you dripping pustule. Read for comprehension, or get your carer to do it for you.
    They've only been live since the other day, you're still a lying failed abotion.

It's like a fucking merry-go-round, pop over bring your best tramps, we've a cage there, not that you have the balls you fucking enuch.
    Last edited by Rango; 01 Apr 2015 at 04:20 PM.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Mar 2010

1) The only balls you're familiar with are your dog's. That's animal cruelty and it's a very bad thing.

2) Where was I lying? Methinks the problem is not my honesty, but your lack of a brain stem.

3) Learn how to spell, you fucking hillbilly.
    Last edited by Trojan Man; 01 Apr 2015 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally posted by Rango View post
    They've only been live since the other day, you're still a lying failed abotion.

It's like a fucking merry-go-round, pop over bring your best tramps, we've a cage there, not that you have the balls you fucking enuch.
    Not one post in two weeks, fucking dreadful carry one, my shithole will gladly knock you kiddie fiddlers into shape.

Disgraceful way to run a board.
    www.thethunderdome.ie

Registered
    Mar 2010

Tip: also try typing for comprehension. Laying off the goonbag might help some.

Registered
    Feb 2010

yeah, I'm sure that's the problem
    "Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."
    Justin's Dad

Registered
    Feb 2010

Ha!
    "Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."
    Justin's Dad

+ Reply to thread