+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Random thoughts

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by What Exit? View post
    I wish I was working again so I could get less done.
    Wait a second...you out of work? Wanna talk about it?...

Registered
    Mar 2018

I don't want to be perceived as bland or ingenue but I think some people get that impression of me.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I wonder what it is about some people that just makes them come off as "bland."

It's like one of those things where you know it if you see it, but it's hard to define.

For some reason, I just can't connect with people who have the personality of a dirty dishrag, or who are overly goody-goody.

Oh, FBG, I think if some people think that way about you, they're just wrong. Maybe you're a little reserved or cautious, but that's not what I think of about bland people.
    Last edited by Jizzelbin; 30 Sep 2018 at 09:02 PM.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I should have stressed more in the above that FBG != "bland." The opposite, really.

What I wanted to "random think" about was that there's a kind of art to being "bland/boring/serious/reserved" on the outside.

Like the Flaubert, in one of his letters, something like "I live on the outside like a bourgeois, so that I can be violent and revolutionary in my art." That's not the real quote, but he wrote a lot of letters and, true to the French slackness about such things, even the "selections" book I have, doesn't really have an index or anything, so I'm not going to bother grabbing the book off the shelf.

I think it's just a matter of personal style: like David Lynch somewhere about his wanting a lot of routine in his life so his mind is able to work on other things.

I'm happy just wearing basically the same sort of thing every day, getting the same kind of haircut, eating the same foods. To me those are all decisions that I don't care about, and are distracting to me.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Goddammit.

WHY???!!!! do jackass people insist on using the loudest possible electric/gasoline equipment for trivial shit?

I mean for fucking chrissakes, there are fucking mufflers on goddamned cars.

That is fucking ridiculous.

I think I'm going to become a saboteur or eco-terrorist in a dream tonight.

I can't promise a wet one, but it's a juicy thought.

No. There is no fucking reason for stupid-ass weak-dumb-shit gardening tools to be that loud.

Or just use a fucking broom, you lazy fucking hippie-looking sons of bitches.

Or, hell,

never mind.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Random? Check.
    Thoughts? Not so much.

Now I want to screw this bartender, whatever, just a nice lady.

And also this other "girl" at work.

Gawd. I think I've become a sex maniac.

I don't want any relationship with either — I don't know where they've been, or where they're going.

Heh.

Well, I was already younger once, and it's fun. But I just want more!

Registered
    Jul 2013

Here's a random thought:

it's not that ridiculous to use a wristwatch, because in combination with a map+compass, it just might save your life!

Yeah, think about that, computer people!

Because, you know, "dead reckoning" (navigational technique) and all that. Very handy. Also, you know, that old trick about finding north from the time.

In case the compass fails?

Well, the dead reckoning is still good.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I am tired of smelling weed burning everytime I turn around.

It's not an unpleasant odor, and usually it smells like good product.

However, I find it a nuisance.

It's like finding a teenager's sock crusted with jack-off, except up your nose.

At least tobacco is something adults use.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I was reading a thread on some other forum about how children (and perhaps adults), at least in the US, seem to have problems telling time with the traditional "clock face."

You know, with the big hand and the little hand and stuff.

It never occurred to me that my two older nephews might not have been savvy when on a car trip I invited them to use the stopwatch on my analog wristwatch.

Apparently they had no problems.

So, I'm very happy about that.

The circular slide rule on the bezel was a bit .... not that interesting to them, but I don't think that's so unusual. I do blame their genius-level engineer father, though, for not teaching them the curious properties of logarithms.

But, that's just what I would have done.

I'd guess basically zero people know how to use a slide rule, even just for multiplication and division, anymore, except super nerds, but I still think it's neat.

But, I'm still happy to report that the nephews seemed to figure out how to read the little tiny subdials for the stopwatch. I don't believe they were ever taught that, but they seemed to figure it out.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I was reading a thread on some other forum about how children (and perhaps adults), at least in the US, seem to have problems telling time with the traditional "clock face."

You know, with the big hand and the little hand and stuff.

It never occurred to me that my two older nephews might not have been savvy when on a car trip I invited them to use the stopwatch on my analog wristwatch.

Apparently they had no problems.

So, I'm very happy about that.

The circular slide rule on the bezel was a bit .... not that interesting to them, but I don't think that's so unusual. I do blame their genius-level engineer father, though, for not teaching them the curious properties of logarithms.

But, that's just what I would have done.

I'd guess basically zero people know how to use a slide rule, even just for multiplication and division, anymore, except super nerds, but I still think it's neat.

But, I'm still happy to report that the nephews seemed to figure out how to read the little tiny subdials for the stopwatch. I don't believe they were ever taught that, but they seemed to figure it out.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I don't think I've ever "spoken" as much Spanish as in the past few weeks.

No, I never studied it or even read in the language, but it's odd how many people I don't know at work come up and start speaking it.

Obviously, I know the basic conjugations and some words, and I know some pretty crude insults, just from observation. BUT, it seems that some broken Span-Italo-francese-Inglès seems to do the trick.

I want to say "Don't talk to me in Spanish, this is the French country of Canada before the English robbed it!"

However, I've been surprised on all encounters that it is the possible to have communicate in someway.
    ///////////

Ergh. I fucking am very pleased with myself at enlisting some aid in pushing a big-ass Chevy some-kind of SUV about 300m, then, after finding my battery-powered charger didn't work, finding some sucker with some cables to let me borrow.

NO, it was not my car that needed starting, it was some dumbass Amazon driver who let her battery run down.

And, yes, I'm pissed at myself that I didn't have cables in my trunk.

But, I was glad to have the lady's truck or whatever start off my battery.

What a ditz. I had to tell her how to put the truck/whatever into neutral so me and a few guys I grabbed could push the damned thing. And....never mind....use the steering wheel, lady, please, when appropriate.

I was even more glad that I had a new-ish battery in my car so I could restart several times.

Still, there is something nice about getting grease on the hands.

Still, I fucking hate driving. Cars? They're fine.

I just don't consider scraping my knuckles and finding contacts and worse something I like to do for fun. In this case, I was paid anyway, so, it doesn't matter.

Registered
    Jul 2013

And, no, I don't know why random people start speaking Spanish to me.

I'm not that short, nor that swarthy.

I don't know.

That's probably a "Questions you need answers to" question.

IF I had to guess, it's that the shape of my facial musculature suggests being used to speaking in languages which use tense vowels.

But I think it's probably just I try not to behave like a redneck, but also not like some fancy yankee northerner.

If you didn't know, the US state of Oregon has a long history of being a holding ground for deplorables of all kinds.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Oh, I think I figured it out — my self-contained charger was moderately-OK, but I made a mistake in instructing the lady in the car to turn on the ignition right away.

So, I should have let a small charge work off my charger, and waited a minute or so for her to turn it over. "It" being the combination of her alternator.

I also should have told her to turn off her A/C or whatever the hell else she had running at the time.

Fucking bitch probably took a bunch of cycles off my car battery.

Also, don't drive unless you have roadside company like AAA — it costs like basically nothing per year, and yet...

BUT, I'm still happy to learn more Spanish by ear. I'm still not sure why random people talk to me in Spanish, but I like it.

One of these days I'm going to read even the boring parts of Don Quixote.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I've known this for a while (as in, decades), but I never recognized my stupidity until just playing in my head the part of the last "bagatelle" of Beethoven's Op. 126 which involves the sixteenth-note triplets in the LH and one of the later themes in the RH.

Yeah.

So, it should be played as notated. (the thirds in the RH in duple against the quasi-tremolo in triple in the LH).

HOWEVER it really should be played as notated. So. Alfred Brendel wasn't just being a pedantic dick on record (and in the Wiener Urtext).

HOWEVER I still think the way I "cheated" at age twelve or so is not unreasonable, and that Brendel's pedanticism is probably contrary to the effect achievable by the fortepiano expected by Beethoven.

IOW, more important is a measured tremolo in LH and an even, legato series of scalar passages in thirds in the RH.

I CONCLUDE .... I can't think up a nice Latin phrase .... do it so it sounds good.

But, N.B., I'd hate to conduct this piece.

Also, I don't know why I was thinking of this piece — there's some good graduate student theses and dissertations on this remarkable set, but I still can't remember the whole series without the music (which, incidentally [that's a joke], can fit on two pages of paper so as to fit in a shirt-pocket).

EEETA

I changed my mind. Stop being such a lazy git and just play it as notated.

So, I was a bastard for not doing it the way my teacher insisted. I did the rest of it good, though. What do you want, a medal?

It's not fucking computer science.
    Last edited by Jizzelbin; 01 Dec 2018 at 01:59 AM.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Well, here's pretty random.

I've really just lost patience with people whose eyes are bigger than their heads.

And vice versa.

I'm talking about philosophy -- as I know it, and as every serious non-techno-fetishist nerd knows it, this is the field where we work on logic, proof theory, forming descriptive, firm, relationships between concepts and objects.

And, yes, there's stuff about ethics.

And, epistemology, well, yes, we need that in order to have certain ideas confirmed ... well ... no, not really. Direct realism...never mind.

So, we don't care about all that, but we're glad to have all that.

I am mightily troubled by the mere appearance of interdisciplinary strife among cognitive scientists (very broad term, but it will do) and engineers.

There is, one has probably noticed, this thing called mass medium, and probably a few of them.

Meh. It will not do to have internal strife among hard-nosed realists among mathematicians, linguists, logicians, economists (i.e., the "liberal arts" people) and the engineers or other technicians.

Tut. Tut.

It will not do.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Oh yeah, and I was mildly perturbed to read in the past week some opinions about David Lynch's corpus.

There's no fucking plot.

Get over it.

Yeah, so Mulholland Dr is a real place. The movie is not.

Either you can see late Monet's water lilies or you don't. The lady is sawed in two by the magician. It just doesn't matter. Whatisface Tesla was a crank or a visionary.

Lady or the tiger.

It just is something to observe.

Ozymandias.

Gawd, people depress me.

Registered
    Jul 2013

No, it's not people who depress me.

It's rather that the divide between technicians and logicians has become too great.

I don't expect that thought to be understood, but if it helps to put it into a much larger scale, we have...

Oh, fuck it. A bigger boat. No, we're not smashing the radio and we're not bullying Dick Dreyfus.

My heart sinks a little bit to type this, but I agree with the notion that there are better ways to draw disciplinary lines in academe.

After all, from what I see, and what I've seen, interdisciplinary research is the only possible future and is the already-past of research in manifold areas of research. For example, probably some of you have read all of Steven Pinker's books.

Right?

He's, of course, wrong about his theory of mind (he holds an information-processing theory which is inadequate, although it is coherent and has some explanatory power).

How do I know it's wrong?

Well, to put a long story short, we're in the realm of theory now, and experiments are either impossible or unethical. So, we use deductive tools from formalized ontology. You just have to trust me — well, don't take my word for it. That's what the state-of-the-art in biomedical ontology and other subdomains of formal ontology suggests.

So, what we have here is, failure to communicate.

All of the tools, in nuce, are there and exposed to falsifiable claims, but we have significant problems in (i) cultural discrimination among disciplines in anthro-oriented social sciences (ii) lack of training in formal tools among ....

Oh, hell.

It's just a goddamned mess.

But the research is good.

Unfortunately it involves drawing some hard lines in the sand.

No, I'm not talking about gender theory or revisionist colonialist theory, but lines in methodology.

And, there's no problem with that, except that, as Amin Maalouf in his very concise book, people have some history of somehow not getting along.

Not all the time, anyway. There's a little Deadpool. A black sea.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Hmmm...I use prescription pseudoephedrine, or what used to be sold as the brand name "Sudafed" in the U.S. Multiple times daily: it's the only thing I've found that keeps my nasal passages clear, and it appears to be a safe medication, without rebound effects on discontinuation or the like. It's now pretty restricted in many if not most US states, because of its use as a precursor to building meth. Not for me, though: I have a good doctor, and a good pharmacy and I don't apparently seem like a tweaker.

Hmmm...I have no interest in meth, nor the people who use it. Cocaine? Sure, but that's, like marijuana, not something I'd just sit around by myself and do "for kicks."

I bet you I could make a pretty decent batch of meth, though: I was pretty good in college chemistry, and I'm a good cook, and tolerable winemaker (in theory)...maybe I should just do a batch for fun.

OTOH, what the hell would I do with it? I wouldn't be using it myself, unless I devised or copied a method for determining the success of the product.

No, that's not something I'll be doing, but it still seems somewhat like an amusing little hobby.

Actually, I might have, albeit a more difficult synthesis, if I understand correctly, an OK chance of making some LSD at home.

Nah. Sounds like a lot of work.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Well, it turns out those are two of the stupidest ideas I've ever come up with.

Manufacturing methamphetamine on a frolic of one's own is, AFAICT, ridiculously dangerous. Even if one takes a modicum of precautions, the chemical reactions are inherently explosive and require extraordinary care, safety measures, and some relatively sophisticated equipment to reduce risk of producing an oxygen-rich environment and thereby exacerbating the reactions.

Also, the chemicals used sound like nothing you'd want to be near, let alone ingest. Except for pseudoephedrine, which is a very good decongestant indeed.

Synthesizing LSD, it appears, is rather complicated indeed, and, while only a few exotic supplies are needed, it seems to be prohibitively difficult, especially when analyzing the resultant compound.
    Last edited by Jizzelbin; 06 Mar 2020 at 12:40 AM.

Registered
    Jul 2013

All right, so yesterday, no shit.

I heard the tune "Sussudio: or however it's called. I figured, whatever, some asshole played it on the box as a joke.

About three tunes later I realized it was on a Phil Collins hit parade.

I look to me left. Yeah, he's a heavy Dr. Lonnie fan, not him. Look to my right. Nah, They're just a bunch of Z-gen eating lunch.

Turn to the barkeep when she passes by and say, "what is this, the Phil Collins station?" She knows I don't care, but apparently that's just her phone's "playlist."

su-su-sudio! you are always on my mind!

Oh shit.

What's worse than one Collins tune? Fucking a million. That's what.

At least her playlist had some tunes with live drums with just regular fucking compression on it.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Oh shit.

I reallly shouldn't have burned my bridges about a year ago with yoga/fitness/dancer lady.

Shit.

That was really fucking dumb of me. Just now was massaging my left foot and was thinking, "Gee, this is kind of tiresome, a woman could do this!"

Fuck.

I'm officially an idiot.,

Shit.

Dammit.

Registered
    Jul 2013

And no, jackass, it's not like that. I'd lick the box. I'd do the feet. It's not like that. It's not as though I repel women: in fact, I do OK. Just, you know, the whole domestic thing didn't catch on.

But now I think it's great. I'll deal with her gross cottage-cheese thighs and still...well...I'll still go there.

I don't think I was wrong in the past, but well, it didn't occur to me to think of relationships as an oeconomic exchange.

Dammit. I was stupid about Na___ie, but whatever. Wouldn't have been good anyway: short-term only, pretty much,

Registered
    Jul 2013

Well, here's kind of funny. The erstwhile parochial vicar at the main cathedral in town, turns out is now the administrator at St. Pat's, which I just recently started going to, as just a convenient place to fall by. It's about a mile apart, a few blocks, you know, but more on the way to work and such.

I did not know that.

Fr. Tim actually we had some long discussions about how I can be a parishioner while not believing word one of it. And he had a few good homilies from when he was at St. Mary's. Nice guy.

I did not know he was at St. Pat's, although I think I recognized him at Ash Wednesday, my first time going to St. Patrick's. He had a funny thing after mass, "I'll be available for confession afterwards. I'll take off my vestments!" Eh, it was kind of funny, because mass and all the formal robes and shit.

Registered
    Jul 2013

And, no, mofo, that isn't some stupid joke about European Xianity: that's true, and it was funny, and a good light-hearted way to conclude Ash Wednesday's service.

I almost think I have to apologize for practicizing Catholicism in the Roman rite sometimes. No, there's no need for that. It's a small town and that's just how it is.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I did have a pretty good moment yesterday. As is my wont, I was just practicing a bit of pool. You know how I do: rack fourteen and let the head ball fly somewhere and try to pick out where I can get the most points. Straight pool, you know. Just keep on dissecting the table.

To an ordinary observer, I believe it must seem ridiculous: "Why does this man keep missing all those shots?"

No, motherfucker, I'm not trying to make just one shot and hit the little ball in the pocket.

Oh yeah, so some joker put on the Michael Jackson tune "Beat It!" on the box.

For some reason that really put a little spell on me, and, yeah, fucking A, just clear the table like a boss.

No. That's not why I practice the game, but it was good to remember to my own self that I can still pocket the balls when I want to.

I still dislike playing just eight ball, but sometimes it's good to just let it go and do all that stupid "short bank, four ball in the corner," and keep going on.

Registered
    Jul 2013

A rare moment of insight: I should probably never again make up words like "practicizing."

I guess, yeah it's true, I'm not so good with the spelling these days.

I mean, I try and such, but don't always do it right.

I will say I took the day off work and just now, speaking of getting back to basics, Aretha inspired me a bit vicariously to just fool around in the key of C. Dr. Feelgood, right? I don't usually play in that key, except when doing a tune most people do in it, but that was kind of a good thing.

Registered
    Jul 2013

You know, speaking of emotional maturity and such.

She's not really so much doing it for me....you know, she has a kid and all that....and physically, we're not maybe a good thing together, you know.

OTOH, who the hell else puts up with all of my bullshit.

And, I hope this doesn't intrude on any privacy, but I don't think so.

See, what I'm talking about is her just putting up with all my shit.

M: I really screwed up my chances of happiness by tossing Natalie aside.

Yeah, we could have had a short time thing, a little bit, but other day I just realized I should have been a bit more forward thinking.

Who's going to massage my feet-dogs? And don't think I don't return the favors!

Yeah, just like "fuck!" getting old as a mofo woman.
    R: Lol, it's never to late!!!! Reach out to her!!!!! <grin> <grin> <grin> <grin> @ feet-dogs
    M: No, no. That bridge got burned.

Believe it or not, but if a woman says 'Nope!' that's it for me.

I mean, sure, a little friendly tussle, getting to know each other, but that's it after that.
    R: Oh, ok, I didn't know!!!! Well maybe she's in a different space no
    M: Oh. I see how that might sound. No. There was no having my way with her and nothing, just she's got her own thing doing and I'm not going to be part of it.

If you excuse my language a tiny bit, but she could have been a pretty good piece of ass!
    R: <grin> <grin> <grin> <grin> John, you're freaking hilarious
    See what I mean!

Yeah, I might be missing out on a good woman, let's me talk that way and suffers my nonsense like that.

ETA that's a pretty rare woman who suffers some wanna-be player talking about other woman and such, especially when we're all involved and know each other IRL. She knows damn well who I'm talking about, because she was right there with me.

Yeah.

I wouldn't much like it if some friend woman of mine started talking about dicks and getting fucked or whatever, but yet this girl puts up with all my noise. Incredible.

Yeah, I think she might be a good one. We're the same age, and, well, not much else.

But you can see why I like her a bit: who else is going to put up with my ridiculous bullshit?
    Last edited by Jizzelbin; 09 Mar 2020 at 10:45 PM. Reason: put some quote tags on it

Registered
    Jul 2013

Here's random thought.

Yeah, I spent about ten minutes just now thinking, yeah, how it'd go me and this girl.

Nah.

I mean, obviously, we see each other quite a lot and there's not much out of bounds.

Tomorrow, she wouldn't be so corny as to say, "How you doing, fella!" But, you know. "What's doing, sugar." "Not much." "You keeping on?" "Yeah, John, what you getting all country on me?" "Not much. Something's going on now."

And then, you know we just talk like regular, "What happened to whatsisface?" And, "Fuck, that about put the ruin on me yesterday, brutal."

And whatever. Just saying howdy and all that.

Shit.

I bet I can just get a little bit close and be almost like, "Hey, you and me. Feel like getting together a little bit tonight? A little bit. Drop on by, you got my number."

Yep.

I wouldn't say that where others could hear that, but, yes, that's pretty much my only rap, just mellow and nothing problems. And no kissing and shit, strictly professional. "Hey sugar, so, we're going to do something, right? Give me ten minutes get out to the car and we'll figure something out, but for tonight."

After that, then we get to doing a little business.

Before then, strictly professional.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I mean, no outright getting too close physically on the job. That's how I mean with "no kissing," just not that at work.

Yeah, we're kind of a close-knit team altogether, but that's just how my crew runs. A little fist bump, a little sometimes arm around each other, just friendly, all that.

But, yeah, I could make that happen. After hours you know.

I haven't seen Kayla in a dog's age, but she and me have a little bit vibe going on. But she's not part of my crew, so it would have to be a little more regular. Blonde hair, her, and she's a solid woman who knows how to do the job, and she digs me, at least on a personal, friendly level.

Mary, on the other hand, I think she was not too impressed with me on Sunday. I don't think she liked I had to ask her what her name was again, and she got a little sarcastic, "So, you're supposed to be the number one guy for staging, right?" Wasn't my best day, what with me limping around on my gimp leg, made a few mistakes. I mean, I fixed it, and all the other errors other people made, well ahead of schedule, in addition to setting some flex drivers right and getting them out the door.

Angie's being real friendly to me lately, trying to get me to come on do some extra time her shift, but we've always been friendly, and I know she's married (I don't think that happily, but I don't want to get involved in that). Just friends, I would say.

A different Mary, OTOH, she's like a "job coach," I think is the term, for a fellow with some intellectual disabilities, and I think she digs the way I try to look after this fellow a bit, and make sure to always answer any questions in a friendly way, without talking down at all. I don't see her that often, but she's been around more these days and always has a friendly greeting for me. Maybe not conventionally a knockout, physically, but I can deal with that. Personality counts for a lot, you know.

But, still, she's not really part of our crew at all, so, I can't really see a way to go from zero to hero with her immediately. I can chat her up a bit more, though, see what she's all about.

And deaf girl, she's still here. We have chances to communicate, although not in words, just eye contact and gestures. I know she's checking me out a bit, and I'm pretty sure she likes how I do.
    Last edited by Jizzelbin; 10 Mar 2020 at 02:33 PM.

Registered
    Jul 2013

quotes

Quote Originally posted by M
    I got to ask you serious question: I've been talking salty talk about women and stuff.

If that bothers you, you let me know, right?

No, I'm not all about being a player or a big man. That's just a big part of my life, you know, just always to get a little some.

Not always so good at that, but I try to be alright.

Last thing I'd do is try to make you uncomfortable with all my ridiculous dudebro talk.
    Quote Originally posted by R
    Lo, that shut [sic] don't bother me!!!!! Believe me if it did I'd have no problem saying something myself.
    Besides I do dudebro talk myself.
    Quote Originally posted by M
    Yeah, I believe you. That's why I like talking to you. I think you're as honest as the day is long.

Thanks, honey, for putting up with all my nonsense.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Well, I'm not ashamed just now asking out Rat____a via text.

I gave her a bit of an "out" sayin we should do a group hang after work.

But there was no doubt I wanted to, above all, be with her.

I know because i said so, and she's not stupid or autistic.

Meh, we'll see tomorrow at work.

There's a very good possibility she's not into me, which is fine with me. We'll still be friends at work, so, it's no big deal.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Holy cripes, I think I just made a bit of time with one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Yeah, I mean, not hot and heavy, anything, but definitely a lot of good touching.

Unfortunately, I think she was a gangsters' moll for a couple of Russian or Checnyan dudes. Meh, they didn't scare me, and they didn't seem to care which way the gall drifted.

I'd just as soon not get involved.

But she was, I promise you, one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen, let alone had my hands on her and vice versa. All very innocent, you know. "Oh, John, you're such a nice man"

I don't have to go on, I think you get the picture. And, no, she didn't pick my pockets: first motherfucking I check before hanging out with B-girls.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Also, I think I might be completely obsessed with women.

I don't mean pathological or fixated on one woman.

Just....I really can't live without them and I can overlook a whole ton of flaws. No mistake, all women have some flaws: they are people, after all.

That mob girl really put the hook in me, though.

Just one minute chilling out, shooting some four-handed pool among some new acquaintances, next thing, sitting in a booth at a bar and she's just cuddling up to me like I'm her best boy toy.

I do think it was a former Soviet thing, and I'd only do it again if I saw her again, which isn't likely.

But, man, she was a VERY pretty young woman, and she knew how to put it to me.

Honestly? I'm not sure I'd fuck her bareback, just because of her handlers.

But I tell you, she was a very pretty young woman, and it makes me wonder if she was there entirely of her own will.

+ Reply to thread