Yeah so whatever, Musil did a little collection of novellas he called *Drei Frauen*, and so I was thinking, shit, there's two I just saw....wait, there's more, but this is all I could fit on a half of one side of a PostIt.

Oh yeah so, number one, great! Finally I see someone wearing earplugs getting around regular style (for those who are hard of knowing, it's a crippling cry for help to shuttle oneself around town in a golfcart/cart/whatever -- taxi drivers do that for you, or you can mingle with the masses on the regular transit means) who doesn't appear to be a young man with crippling F**risitis, bad skin and all. Eh but she was rocking the whole Jewess thing, so whatever. Probably an idiot.

Yeah but NOSERINGLEATHERSKIN! Great. She actually did a good job of just being a normal person, instead of pandering to some slobbering geeks. Whatever.

So the moral is, who cares? Eh, whatever. Two women. What are you going to do?

Also. Eh, there was some other good stuff on my half of one side of a PostIt (robin egg blue, I guess -- I have lots of them for some reason). But they're about corncob pipes from Missouri Meerchaum, Kripke's breakthrough lectures, mispronunciations by insensible technicians, and....no, just those three others.

Oh yeah, so like a game or something. Do something with those starbot people and something about Musil, and make it have to do with his main novel. For example Kristen and Kirsten, K and K! Or whatever, but you have to say stuff too. If you don't know Musil, there's a good movie about his child book ... Schloendoerff or however...whatever it's called, that's a cute movie and book about stuff or whatever...........this is going to bug me....Toerless, of course. Something kind of like Goethe's *Werther*, IIRC, the Erwirrungen yunges Toerless. I don't speak German, but, something Young Toerless.