+ Reply to thread

Thread: Theomnibus FACEBOOK thread

Registered
    Jul 2013

Default Theomnibus FACEBOOK thread

Hey, this cd be fun.

So, I'm chill on da FB, bc I only use it to keep in touch with various weirdos aka friends and it is good like tht.

Ian fahqq John fahq
    I > u
    I'm drinking plum brandy! I wish I could share one with you
    John fahq NO U
    23 hours ago · Like
    Ian fahqq I can't believe you delete your comments!
    20 hours ago · Like
    John fahqb family friendly is the game and civility is my name. assneck.
    8 hours ago · Like
    John fahq bleh bleh my name is Ian and I eat horsecock 4 breakfast everyday because I am a Kentucky redneck
    4 minutes ago · Like
    Ian fahqq Well, if we ever meet again, you can buy your own drinks, douche!
    3 minutes ago · Like
    John fahq a teaspoon qd! hillbilly hipster liberal art mother fucker elite sacrilege think tank boner loser
    2 minutes ago · Like
    Ian fahqq I am devastated!
    about a minute ago · Like
    John fahq Oh I didn't see that prior to

Eh I can't remeber . Assnecks Rl

Registered
    Jul 2013

Oh but my boy called it in 1 "step away from the computer and go to the nearest homeless shelter."

Oh snap/ wattatoolbagof bag

Registered
    Jul 2013

Oh hiscomeback was verbatim "You beat off to Jennifer Lawrence!"

Oh I have a rich social life, I assure you. ctually, I dnt think that's true. Thought about it? sure. Diid it to stoid-levels of completion? Probably not.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Oh sohis big coeback was "Wanker Games" haha.

My one big coup, "Oh I didn't see that prior to my last missive. Well you can fucking milk my ass you redneck homo" was like poetry compared to that.

Registered
    Jul 2013

oh i did a lame:

Quote Originally posted by me
    i don't no it. but i do no wanker games because of yr ability to play chess

Registered
    Jul 2013

yeah but i redeemed myself just now with
    whatever tina turner in thunderdome
    Keep in mind I actually literally threw a French translation of the big Erasmus at this guy's head in anger when he ws visiting me up when I was near Sacre' coeur, probably because I'm a faggot he ws being a little bitch

Registered
    Jul 2013

John whatever tina turner in thunderdome
    8 mins · Like
    Ian g danmnnnnn!
    4 mins · Like
    John Master Blaster I > u
    3 mins · Like
    John also you were too methodical to ever been have a good chess player. u suxx and i rulerz! I>u!
    1 min · Like
    John that's u
    37 secs · Like
    Ian I'll school your ass in chess any time you want, douche!
    33 secs · Like
    Johpasty-faced ass-necked white mother fucker. bring it!
    Last edited by Jizzelbin; 17 May 2014 at 08:34 PM.

Registered
    Jul 2013

i AM NOT TEH NERD
    7 mins · Like
    Ian you aren't huh?
    4 mins · Like
    John HUNGH? WHAH? assneck
    Johni AM NOT TEH NERD
    27 mins · Like
    Ian Oh you aren't huh?
    24 mins · Like
    John \HUNGH? WHAH? assneck
    20 mins · Like
    Ian You're going to delete all these comments when you sober up.
    19 mins · Like
    John I'm going to get all up in your mom's business when I'm sober by half

And another thing, stop fucking callling me "Jack." It's fine when my family does wa\hatever, and it can be amusing whe n my nigger friends find out about it, and it' fine for hobos or whatever. "Jack" is not a fucking name. I will beat the living shit out of tyhe next set of milkjrs what call me by a stupid assname. Fuck you and fuck yuou/ am not yourdaddy or your boyfriend so cutthat shit right the fuck u=out.

Also surlyCoon can callme tyhat because I want tor fuck the shit out of thatcunt, because

Registered
    Jul 2013

misspelled "milkjugs."

can't imagine why.

that was pretty meta. joking with a RL pal on da FB and then minutes later ineptly copy-pasting the thing on some other board where I don't know anyone. i didn't want real names involved, more for his sake then mine, since obviously I have not the correct level of shame, so it was kind of pita to manually strip it.

no, jackass, am not going to delete my FB posts -- even though only my extended family and rL friends are there. they know, particular the family, to just not go there.

how do you dispose of a bloody hammer covered in blood? i found one yesterday mouldering underneath my couch. it was already there I'm sure.

Registered
    Jul 2013

Spitz > Ian at trash talking.

Ian's probably six or seven years older than me -- we were chess buddies in grad school. I reached out to him on FB about a month ago when I was just emotionally in a bad spot and needed a friend, and he gave me his new phone number and really helped me out. He kind of needed the same about ten days ago -- he had a thing about some girl (I still don't believe -- I think he might be a closet-case, but whatever, it's not my job to fix people, just be a friend) and I talked him down. Of course that was via text, like thirty texts per person, over a few hours, and among adults of similar education (he got the piece of paper, I didn't, but he knows that I know, and is about as contemptuous as I am about certain people power structures)., so of course there was a lot of ribald humor, but also a lot of healing took place.

OK that last was meant to be both gay and ironic and also true, which is why I said it both either ironic.

I say this for the future ekkavators (not just a differentyly-abled attempt to word salad {christ what kind of different person seriously thinks i write word salad? it makes sense, at least to those who are used to looking abstractly at certain linguistic formations} in this case just .... eh, it's how an African American mentor of mine pronounced "excavator" (the heavy machinery), so I felt like saying it) of the internet.

Registered
    Jul 2013

I think it's adorable. Yes, darling! C++ is great! Wai u no so much about data structures? run time performance! I totally (do not) believe you did meaningful things at Bell Labs. i rilly do you r smrt lady! And also your pathetic family is retarded, and I hope you die,but not before i rape your daughter, presuming she isn;t a fat wreck like you, moron.
    Referring to that retarded bitch who shouldn't be allowed within 100 m of a school.

I kind of have second tghoughts about posting that on da FB. eh, who caares. it happenedn

Registered
    Jul 2013

andin case that wasnt clear I fucking hate tha fat white bitch. do some sciencem alredy. a queue is no some bullshit about standing in line ata disney;and. retard morons

Registered
    Jul 2013

and no, i like you people, and for all i know you people have daughters, and i would never hurt a child. so just relax. am not a bad guyn 9pronoun drop) i just think some people have it coming.

+ Reply to thread