+ Reply to thread

Thread: Playstation Nostalgia

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Playstation Nostalgia

With the PS4 and the XBox1 coming out soon, the latest ads showcasing them are all starting to come out. Most of them are as you would expect, just general ads for the systems.

But this one caught my eye. It's not really an ad, more a complete piece for all four Sony systems.

As I grew up with the PS1 and have had one ever since and its set in London, I have a severe case of nostalgia.

Long live the playstation generation.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

Oliphaunt The Original An Gadaí's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

My nostalgia stretches to the Sega Megadrive and the Amstrad 6128 CPC, by the time the Playstation came along I was too old to really care about videogames. I mean I still play the odd one but they're not a major focus of my passions.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

My first console was the old Telstar. It had Pong, Hockey & Handball. I had an N64 for a few months but gave it to my niece. I pretty much played the original Link game and when I finished it I felt no need to keep the console. I had an Amiga computer instead I did most of my gaming on. We know have a Wii and Wii U in the house. That is pretty much my lifetime of consoles. I've mostly been a computer gamer I guess. Or you know board, war and role playing games.

Oliphaunt The Original An Gadaí's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I had an Amiga too, in fact still do, my brother loaded it up the other week and it still works. He bought it almost 20 years ago, secondhand.

+ Reply to thread