Closed thread
Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek RPG - Mission #3: "Some Other Side of Paradise"

I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

"You pulled a weapon, with intent to harm" Collins tells the arrogant bastard, "That makes it our business. Now, either accept the blue house or return home. I'm sure Mr Wilson can help you either way." She has no patience for rudeness or people who act like the universe owes them everything.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah steps forward in a relaxed manner, having noted how quickly he's returned to a calm state. His behavior is likely both part of his persona and the result of a spoiled, petty nature. She knows how to deal with such people.

"Lord Fastolfe. You may not realize this due to their lack of uniforms or identification," she says archly. "But the two people pointing phasers at you are not random armed guests. They are Starfleet security officers, whose job it is to ensure the safety of Admiral Hardin here, among others. They mean no disrespect, but simply wish to keep the peace."

She looks at the celebrity with a respectful nod, then keeps her chin high. "Your reputation precedes you, sir. And I somewhat understand your displeasure. I am a member of the Elasian royal family, and while of course we are not nearly so famous nor lauded as you are, we too expect preferential treatment when traveling, especially when we pay a great sum to ensure it." She glances toward Wilson. "It is a shame Mr. Wilson could not provide what you most desired. Is there nothing that can be done to ameliorate the slight? A significantly reduced rate in consideration of the inconvenience caused by staying in less-than-ideal surroundings, perhaps? Extra attention from the staff, free extras... I am sure Mr. Wilson would be willing to do whatever he can to please a returning customer--especially one of your exalted stature."

With a smile, she shrugs in sympathy. "After all, you came all this way for a much-deserved vacation, and while one's personal accommodations are important--and it is a grievous disappointment that your favorite house is not available--surely the other luxuries and pleasures the resort offers you are enticing enough to keep even someone with such discernment and taste as yourself both satisfied and diverted?"
    Last edited by choie; 24 Nov 2013 at 01:21 PM.

Registered
    Sep 2009

"Thank you, whoever you are," Fastolfe says offhandedly to Kylah. "A significant discount - perhaps two-thirds off? - of my fee would be acceptable."

Wilson says, "I'm, uh, sure we can work something out, sir. WR&R is grateful for your patronage, and uh, of course we're going to do our best to make your stay a pleasant one." He still seems shaken by what just happened.

Registered
    Mar 2012

"That is extremely gracious of you, Mr. Wilson," Kylah says, placing a steadying hand on his arm. "We wish your guests to be happy and safe." She looks back at Lord Fastolfe. "My name is Kylah, sir. And may I say, I sincerely hope you receive all that you deserve." Which, on Elas, would be a prison cell and four lashes.

Ape must not kill ape! general_urko's avatar
    Registered
    May 2013

Graham can't fault Collins or Kylah for trying to de-escalate the situation, although he feels a moment of sharp anxiety as Kylah moves and he worries she might obstruct his shot: a determined assailant with a knife within ten feet would be a lethal threat to her.

As the conversation develops Graham keeps his phaser trained on Fastolfe with one hand. He glances toward Collins and with the other hand* surreptitiously pats his hip and leg as if frisking a suspect, then spins his finger around as if pointing around the room, and then waves his hand side as if using a tricorder.

C'mon L-T, he thinks, doing his best attempt at a Vulcan mind-meld (which in point of fact he knows nothing at all about) we need to scan this asshole and everybody else in the room for weapons: Wilson obviously didn't, and we have a flag officer on deck.

*whatever side is facing Collins

Registered
    Sep 2009

"Put your phasers away, please," Wilson says. "I'm sure they're not necessary any longer."

He glances at the old woman, who looks quite frightened.

Registered
    Mar 2012

"I am sure the situation is well in hand now that Lord Fastolfe is pacified," Kylah says, with a glance at T'Var. "I can tell he is quite calm, thanks to Mr. Wilson's consideration."

Kylah looks warmly at the frightened woman. "I fear this is not the best beginning to what is meant to be an idyllic retreat, madam. But everything seems to be in order now."

This mission does not need a Communications Officer. It needs a mediator--or a psychiatrist, she thinks dryly.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 24 Nov 2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: edited at choie's request.

Registered
    Feb 2009

It wasn't the kind of thing he was expecting while on the planet, but jerks will be jerks and rich ones more so. The strange thing is that once he undergoes spore therapy he will probably forget all this happened and be happy to do whatever he is guided to do.

Rangin is impressed by his colleagues, firstly Collins and Graham in halting the attack and then Kylah coolly clearing it up. Its not something Rangin would consider himself capable of doing.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

T'Var scans Wilson with her medical tricorder just the same. "Let us make absolutely sure of that," she tells Wilson.

Registered
    Sep 2009

"I don't want to be scanned," Wilson says sharply. "Please stop."

Registered
    Feb 2009

"Okay then," Collins is still not sure about Fastolfe, but Kylah's been right so far when it came to emotions. "We're good. Shall we continue on?"

Registered
    May 2013

Graham swallows white-hot anger and keep his game face on, glancing at Collins for confirmation before holstering his phaser. Of course we're good; of course Wilson isn't pressing charges. Of course everyone wants to politely sweep the last five minutes under the rug, he thinks. Not the order I would have given, but I doubt Collins has seen in as much as I have of what rich sociopaths can do when the system lets them skate. He feels some sympathy for Collins--and ashamed of himself: And she has a career to take care of. When I had the chance to put an animal down, I didn't take it for the same reason.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah approves of Collins's suggestion. The sooner Fastolfe is subjected to the spores, the better--and she doesn't even trust them. She's also tempted to ask Delaney sarcastically if he'd like Fastolfe's autograph. Her opinion of the engineer's taste has certainly plummeted. What could he possibly like about this egotistical bully? Is it the man's looks? She examines Fastolfe critically.* After shaking her head, she glances at the unknown woman beside her, wondering if she's feeling any calmer now that the violence seems to have ceased.

And finally she looks at the other person who hasn't spoken since the incident: Rangin. He wisely stayed out of the fray--yet another phaser aimed at Fastolfe would have been overkill--and part of her hopes he's at least a little impressed by how she handled herself. I pray he does not believe I was serious about praising this imperious imbecile, Kylah thinks before returning her focus to Wilson.

Seriously, what does this guy look like? Is he humanoid? What are we seeing when we look at him?

Registered
    May 2013

"Permission to take this knife into evidence?" Graham asks Collins. He knows their grounds to do so are weak, but given that it's unlikely his lawyer is in the room he hopes she'll be willing to push the envelope to jerk this mook around at least a little.
    Last edited by general_urko; 25 Nov 2013 at 06:03 PM. Reason: typo

Registered
    Feb 2009

"Yes, we'll take it back to the research station with us." Collins feels like kicking herself for forgetting they were all in civvies. She tries to shake it off as she waits for Wilson to lead them to their next destination.

Registered
    Sep 2009

You already know Fastolfe is human; see post 782.

Lord Fastolfe, a native of Proxima Centauri and holder of a title in that star system's aristocracy, appears to be in his late twenties. He is tall, craggily handsome, with piercing dark eyes and glossy black hair worn long down his back. He wears a bright orange, Edwardian-length suit with a white shirt and dark green frilly cravat. He looks away, apparently indifferent, as Graham pulls the knife from the floor. Where will the Security officer put it?

Dr. T'Var stops her medical tricorder scan at Wilson's request.

The resort's chief seems relieved to change the subject. He says to Collins, "The two people here you haven't met yet are Rosemary Calvin, the author," indicating the old woman, "and Fellim Palver, the businessman," who is the Rhaandarite in the dark suit. Wilson introduces Collins as a Starfleet officer to them both.

Collins realizes that she sort of recognized Calvin, having read several of her best-selling novels. The author appears older and frailer than in any recent photo which Collins has seen, however. Graham remembers having read one of her books, too, some years ago.

Collins, Rangin and Dr. T'Var have each heard of Palver, who is perhaps among the twenty wealthiest individuals in the Federation. He is one of the great tycoons of the age - fiercely competitive; admired, feared or both; having made several fortunes in mining, real estate, electronics, foods, interstellar transport and computers. Collins remembers that he is somewhat reclusive and tends not to seek the limelight.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 26 Nov 2013 at 01:22 AM.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah says nothing during the formal introductions, of course, but looks at the Rhaandarite with interest upon hearing Wilson give his name to Collins.

She hangs back and murmurs softly to Rangin. "Another 'Palver'? Could he be related to the botanist we met at the research station? Yet they are of different races entirely, unless my eyes deceive me. Is it not a curious coincidence?"

Registered
    Feb 2009

"Interesting indeed, but I think it is just a coincidence", replies Rangin quietly for Kylah's ears only. "By the way, superbly handled, that was really impressive."

Rangin looks over the other people just introduced. "Fellim Palver, indeed. Well I guess this would be the ideal place for him to relax."

Registered
    Feb 2009

Collins now understands Delaney's reaction to Fastolfe. Mrs Calvin's books are a pleasure she will never give up. "Mrs Calvin, it's an honor." she extends her hand to the author, "I am Jeremi Collins, Lieutenant Junior Grade on the Federation Starship Yorktown. I love your books."

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

"My apologies, Mr. Wilson," T'Var says as she puts her medical tricorder away. "I was only trying to help."

The doctor hopes she was able to get at least some information scanned into the device before she had to stop.

Registered
    Sep 2009

"Thank you, Doctor," Wilson says, nodding stiffly, "but I value my privacy."

T'Var knows that, with Wilson having refused to be scanned, it would be medically unethical to make use of any data gathered before he expressed that opinion, and she ought to delete it sight unseen.

Mrs. Calvin smiles and shakes Collins's hand. "Thank you, my dear. It's always nice to meet a fan." Calvin is best known for her detective stories and crime thrillers, and has written dozens of books over the course of a long career. A Very Private Little Murder, A Detective on Vulcan, Three Against the Orion Syndicate and Invitation to Die are her best-known works. Collins has read them all; Graham read the last one.

"How do you do, Lieutenant?" Palver says, shaking Collins's hand vigorously. "I wasn't quite sure what was going on when you and this other fellow pulled out phasers."

Collins introduces the members of her landing party to the author and the trillionaire.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 26 Nov 2013 at 10:29 AM.

Registered
    May 2013

Graham nods politely during the introductions.

After he picks up the knife, Graham retrieves Kylah's tricorder. He briefly scans the blade for toxins or biohazards; if there are none, he puts it in his waistband at the small of his back, to the left of where his phaser rests at its attachment point.

Registered
    Feb 2009

"Yes, we reacted on instinct" Collins tells Palver "and we apologize for that." She's pleasant to the Rhaandarite but she'd be more impressed by him if he'd put a tenth of his energy into charitable works.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Graham's scan of the blade reveals no toxins or biohazards. It is very sharp, however, and may cut him if he sits or leans against it the wrong way.

Palver does some good works, Collins knows, but is indeed not especially noted for them.

Kylah notices Delaney looking furtively at Lord Fastolfe now and then, but he does not approach or speak to the indolent superstar.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Rangin's compliment warms Kylah from within, and she thanks him meaningfully. After a hesitation, she adds: "As for the Palvers, I expect it will simply be a little confusing. But it could be worse. Imagine if instead of Fastolfe, it were the garishly clothed 'Lord Rangin' who veered from slothful lounging to entitled violence. Why, the similarities between you would be too great to tell a difference." Her eyes gleam with innocent amusement. "How would our security officers know whom to attack?"
    Last edited by choie; 26 Nov 2013 at 02:43 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Rangin grins evilly back in response, "Well, it would be easy, manners maketh the gentleman or so I'm told. Of course, that implies our security team know what manners are. However, I will say that their response to Lord Foulstuff was both generous and reserved."

"Hopefully, with things calmed down, they can get on with the spore therapy. Should be interesting to see what happens. Outwardly, they should show little sign other than euphoria, inwardly, who knows."

Registered
    Sep 2009

Wilson sees that no one else seems interested in speaking with Calvin or Palver. He says, "We're ready to begin our guests' introduction to the spores. If you'd go into the next room, please, the spores will be there. Remember your orientation. Our best wishes to you all for a happy stay."

Fastolfe jumps to his feet and is first through the airlock-style entryway to the next room. Calvin, Palver, Hardin and Ebling follow. They stand side by side, near to and facing the five recessed panels along the left wall. Mrs. Hsu touches her data pad, and the wall panels slide open. Five boxy drawers slide smoothly out, each about a meter on a side, and each holding an Omicron spore plant. The plants unfurl and turn towards Fastolfe and the others. Without warning, almost simultaneously, the plants spew clouds of spores at the guests, enveloping them.

Mrs. Hsu touches her data pad again, and the Yorktown landing party can hear the reaction of the guests, each of whom almost immediately has an expression of great wonderment and happiness.

"Oh, my, it's marvelous, just marvelous!" Mrs. Calvin says with a contented sigh. "Can you feel it?"

"I had no idea it would be like this," Palver says, nodding in agreement.

Vice Adm. Hardin burbles, "Isn't it great? Even better than I expected." He is almost bouncing up and down. "Remarkable!"

Lt. Cmdr. Ebling is silent but appears as happy as any Tellarite ever can be.

Lord Fastolfe also says nothing, but is grinning from ear to ear.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Rangin continues monitoring this on his tricorder, wondering what data he will get back.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

T'Var frowns as she watches the spore introduction. There are so many other ways to find enjoyment and satisfaction in life, she muses to herself. Why this? The doctor continues to observe everything with great interest. She is not sure whether the spores will do more harm than good. She is determined to learn all she can about them. Hopefully, the medical staff can give her the information she needs.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Rangin's scan shows the spores going deep into the lungs of the guests and being quickly metabolized. Each person has a noticeable surge of endorphins; their blood pressures and adrenaline levels drop within a minute or so.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Collins recognizes that kind of reaction. Her sense that something is off is reignited. "Mr Wilson, have any studies been done on the long term effects?" She wonders if Mahmoud and Terezis have had any luck contacting former guests and/or employees.

Registered
    May 2013

"Hey, Rangin," Graham asks. "Your scans tell us anything about what happens to people when they inhale these things?" He pauses briefly, then adds "and nice suit," tugging at his shirt and nodding his approval. "Wish I could pull that off."

Graham notice T'Var's frown. "You disapprove, doc?...ah, tor. Doctor."

I am assuming in the real (game) world these short convos can happen in sequence.
    Last edited by general_urko; 27 Nov 2013 at 06:46 PM.

Registered
    Sep 2009

You assume correctly.

Wilson says, "Well, they've been studied since they were first discovered, of course, but that was only a few years ago. We don't have any data on 10- or 20-year exposure, obviously."

Registered
    Mar 2012

An unexpected rush of heat floods Kylah's body at Rangin's devilish smile--it's nothing she's felt before and for a few seconds the very air seems too thick to breathe. As he continues to speak she glances down to get control of herself. In the past she's admired him for being so pleasant and kind, a humble man albeit one with a dry sense of humor. Suddenly with that one look, Velir Rangin changed her perception of him, from good-natured, mild man to something much more... Kylah can't even define it. But her nerves are suddenly alive and she has the desire to physically connect with him in any possible way.

She responds to his comments about the spores with something banal, an agreement of some kind; honestly she has no idea what she said , she might have just recited the Elasian alphabet for all she knows.

Once the exhibition starts, she moves closer to the window and accidentally-on-purpose brushes her bare arm against his elbow, just lightly, just enough to feel the strength of his own arm beneath the linen sleeve. Goose bumps raise on her skin and she gives a little shiver of pleasure, but she keeps her gaze aimed through the window and refuses to show what she's feeling.

Swallowing her suddenly dry throat, Kylah forces herself to pay attention to the introduction of the spores. She could potentially have a unique insight into what these people are going through internally, and does not want to let her schoolgirl crush ruin the opportunity. Focusing carefully on the participants, she stares into their eyes and hopes to sense what each is experiencing.
    Last edited by choie; 27 Nov 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Kylah immediately senses great contentment and happiness from them all.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Rangin's gaze is flicking between those undergoing the spore therapy and tricorder in front of him watching the signs as it slowly settles into their system. "Its always anecdotal until you see it for yourself", he whispers to himself, when he feels a nudge and pressure at his elbow.

As he glances round, Rangin finds that Kylah is perhaps a little closer than she was last time, almost to the point of touching. She must have brushed against him by mistake after all, he does have a prime position watching through the window. Looking across he can see no-one close on the other side, and wonders why she is so near to him, but the thought of her being this close makes him feel a little too alive. As he looks back, he realises she has leaned forward slightly, or maybe he has leaned back slightly, and there are acres of shoulder, arm and chest in view and tantalisingly close to him. A more than pleasant view if ever there was one.

He closes his eyes and wrenches them away. He reminds himself he is on a scientific mission and now is not the time for ogling his shipmate. No matter, how close and how warm she may make him feel and how...he's almost grateful for Booker's question. Almost.

"Thanks, I guess a tux would be more your style." Rangin answers with a smile. "I can see what's happening to them as the spores initially enter. A fast metabolisation of the spores, massive endorphin blast, probably a hyper sensitive state, and then a slow comedown from the rush. Adrenaline and blood pressure slowly dropping as they hit a euphoric state. They are currently all, very, very happy." as Rangin reads out what is happening from the tricorder readings.

"I guess this is how it normally goes?", Rangin addresses the question to Wilson and Hsu.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

"I am a bit skeptical," T'Var tells Graham. "However, I am also open to the possibility that these spores can have a beneficial impact of some kind."

T'Var changes her expression to a neutral one. "And feel free to call me Doc if you wish. I do not find it offensive."

Registered
    Sep 2009

Mrs. Hsu says, "Yes, Ensign, what you describe is typical."

Wilson adds, "And Doctor, the beneficial impacts are well-documented. We can go into more detail in the hospital wing."

Registered
    Feb 2009

"I'll be looking forward to see what the longer term impacts are as well", Rangin comments back to Wilson.

Registered
    Mar 2012

"They are definitely having a beneficial impact now," Kylah murmurs, closing her eyes and letting herself vicariously enjoy the pleasant feelings the subjects are exhibiting, their happiness radiating off them and reaching out to her through the glass like warm, coaxing fingertips massaging her body.

Yes, this peaceful, languorous joy would be so tempting... she understands why people would want to remain within its seductive embrace. Even though she's not experiencing it directly, it's a heady feeling.

She opens her eyes almost sleepily and smiles. What if she could feel so blissful every day? So calm and secure? It would be utterly unlike anything she's ever known.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Having watched the people experiencing the spores, Rangin makes a note of something to ask back at the research facility.

How long do the spores have an effect for if they do not come into contact with them again? Does it require a regular infusion or is it permanent?

Registered
    May 2013

Graham exhales slowly, observing the Admiral and the others after exposure to the spores. Humanity's been using good old fashioned alcohol to relax and escape troubles for five thousand years, he thinks. I don't see why these spores are necessary. Granted, he concedes, humanity and yours truly have also struggled with negative effects from the former for a good long while, too.

For the moment, he keeps his thoughts to himself: between Rangin and T'Var I'm way out of my league figuring out what these spores do. His mood darkens. And if we have no choice but to kiss ass with Wilson and all these VIPs, I should just keep my mouth shut and let a skilled communications officer like Kylah do the talking. He glances at Collins. She definitely knows security protocols here suck. The least I can do is the be the one who pisses people of instead of her--she's got a career to look forward to, after all....unlike me.

For a split second the question of what Bennett would think if he were busted down to Specialist pops into his head--then he puts it out of his mind.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Collins steps back from the group a bit, turns around, and quietly calls the Yorktown. "Collins to Singh. any word on the former guests and employees?"

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

T'Var moves closer to Kylah after observing her behavior. "You must try to remain focused and lucid," she whispers. "I am here to assist you if necessary."

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah usually receives a sense of calmness from T'Var, but she's already relaxed. Obviously her state is noticeable, which should be distressing but now she can't bring herself to care. She certainly doesn't feel transported to the same point as the guests are, although perhaps their combined emotions have a stronger influence on her than any single subject might. Still, she's not chemically altered, she's just... delightfully warm and loose. She wishes she could share this somehow...

She's suddenly very aware of her proximity to Rangin and realizes that being in his arms, the way she's feeling, would be utter bliss. All she would have to do is take a few steps and she'd be there, feeling his compact form next to hers. Even Graham, who's not far away... Leaning her small frame against his strong body would make her feel so protected and safe... And T'Var, next to her, is like the motherly presence she never truly had. Would a Vulcan even accept an embrace?

The thought, so absurd, along with T'Var's pointed comment, forces Kylah to look away from the participants, and she almost resents the interruption--but only almost, because such an unpleasant feeling seems very distant and unlikely right now.

"I am fine, thank you," Kylah murmurs. The broken emotional contact with the guests is a disappointment and as their influence wanes, she feels somewhat bereft. She realizes she can't say anything aloud right now, not with Rangin only inches from her.

Instead she moves close enough to lightly touch T'Var and thinks: I wanted to know what the guests are feeling. They are at peace and very happy. There is no altered consciousness or anything worrying, as far as I could tell. For me the experience was ideal. The connection allowed me a sense of the spores' effects without any actual exposure: possibly the best experiment possible. But perhaps so many at once was overwhelming, she admits reluctantly.

Now that she is no longer so swayed by the guests' feelings, Kylah feels a flood of embarrassment to take the place of the bliss. Even though only T'Var could have suspected what she was going through, she's mortified by the memory of her secret impulsive desires, particularly regarding Rangin and Graham--Graham, of all people, who was present when she was accused of being sexually aggressive! And if she'd made any such approach to Rangin he would likely have been repulsed by such a display or simply thought her a foolish girl.

Kylah abruptly turns away from the window and walks as far as possible from the others.
    Last edited by choie; 02 Dec 2013 at 12:00 PM.

Registered
    May 2013

Graham observes the tender moment between Kylah and T'Var and can't help but scratch his chin.

His gut instinct after seeing the incident with Ferguson was that Kylah was young, junior, from--what was it Rangin had said?--a "different" culture. With few friends and no one else from her own world onboard, this is exactly the scenario that would attract the attention of a user or a bully, which is what he made Ferguson out to be.

He still isn't sure if he had been targeting her...or maybe she naively got involved with him. But if she and T'Var are an item now, maybe figuring it out doesn't matter anymore, he thinks. Even though she's a Vulcan, I'd bet money she's better at providing emotional support than I am. And from a physical safety standpoint...the Vulcan could hand a typical human like Ferguson his ass without breaking a sweat.

Then he frowns slightly. You know how sociopaths work, Booker--you've seen enough of their handiwork. If Kylah had gotten involved with him, she might be afraid to tell T'Var...that, in fact, could be the crux of his whole sick strategy.

Or maybe he's just some guy you're making out to be worse than he is, he thinks. He almost laughs. Yeah, well, tough luck for him then, I don't do 'benefit of the doubt.'

Registered
    Sep 2009

Wilson nods at Rangin's remark about the Omicron spores' longterm impact. "As will we, Mr. Rangin."

Collins is careful to keep the volume on her communicator turned down. The Captain replies from the ship, "Ensigns Mahmoud and Terezis have made several inquiries but, due to the distance and subspace delay, they've had no replies yet. We'll let you know. Yorktown out."

The drawers holding the spore plants slide shut. Through the window, the landing party can just barely hear concealed but high-powered vacuum apertures suck up most of the loose spores in the introduction room. Two men in WR&R coveralls then enter. Both are wearing thin, efficient-looking breathing masks covering their mouths and noses, and they carry small handheld vacuum cleaners, which they carefully pass over the guests. One then waves a small scanner at the guests and the room for a few seconds. He gives a thumb's-up to Wilson, and they lead the guests out of the room through a different door. Vice Adm. Hardin waves back at you as they go.

Wilson says, "They'll be taken to their rooms or houses now; their baggage will already have been delivered. Then they'll get a tour of the resort, with an emphasis on their individual interests, as expressed to our trip planners. All right. Any questions, or shall we go on to the hospital?"
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 03 Dec 2013 at 07:52 AM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Rangin continues monitoring the spores through the window as they are sucked away before turning back to Wilson, "What's the longest you have had someone under the effect of the spores?"

From behind him, he can hear Kylah turning on her heel and walking away. Rangin wonders if she is just getting ready to go on her own way with Graham or if the entire group was going to wind up in the hospital. Wilson certainly seemed more determined this time to keep everyone together as a group.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

T'Var sighs. She is concerned about Kylah and her emotional state. The doctor can sense turmoil of some kind regarding Rangin. If only there had been more time to help Kylah learn to keep her emotions under control.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Collins rejoins the group, and notices that Kylah has moved off. "Ensign? Will you be joining us?" she calls to her roommate.

Closed thread