+ Reply to thread

Thread: Eid Mubarak.....^_^

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Default Eid Mubarak.....^_^

Eid-Al-Fitr is one of the major holidays of Islam. It comes at the end of the holy month of Ramadan and celebrates the end of the fasting. The holiday comes on the first day of the 10th month in the Islamic lunar calendar.

Because the month of Ramadan is all about fasting, Eid-Al-Fitr is all about NOT fasting. During Ramadan, Muslims have not eaten while the Sun is in the sky. On Eid-Al-Fitr, they celebrate the end of Ramadan with a sweet snack and then get ready for a day of celebration.

On this day, Muslims are encouraged to dress in their best clothes and attend a special Eid prayer at their neighborhood mosque. Before the prayer begins, Muslims make an alms payment (the Zakat al Fitr) Corner of the five pillars of Islam
    Such as prayer and fasting
    Take money from the rich and the poor are given
    Thereby achieving social solidarity in Islam

for the month of Ramadan, in the form of food or its cash equivalent. This food and / or money is then distributed to the poor. After the special religious service, the focus turns to gift-giving. Children are given many gifts. Women get gifts from their loved ones. Also on this day, people are encouraged to settle feuds or disputes, especially those between family members.

Eid Al-Fitr means "Feast of Fast-Breaking." It is often celebrated during three days, with the first day marking the end of Ramadan.

Registered
    Feb 2009

You know, I've been appreciating these little lessons in Islam.

thanks

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

During Eid celebration for Muslims
    Differs from non-Muslim celebration

Not adultery - not drinking alcohol - not for committing sins
    But

First thanks to God through the Eid prayer
    Then
    Wear the best clothes

Visit neighbors and friends and uphold the ties of kinship
    Exchanging gifts
    And enjoy the beautiful in public places
    And enjoy the happy days

Enjoy life
    God guide you to Islam#!

Eid (Happy days) Mubarak......^_^
    Happy days
    Eid Mubarak.....^_^

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

The occasion is Eid ul-Fitr which means 'festivity of breaking the fast'...

It is the celebration after the fast of the month of Ramadan... Ramadan is the month of the Quranic revelation, Muslims use this month to reconnect to the Quran and build a stronger relationship with Allah. This is achieved by fasting from food and s-exual activities with one's spouse during the daylight hours, refraining from foul and shameless language and actions, increased acts of charity to the less fortunate, reciting the word of God Etc...

We learn self restraint against our permitted human desires and hopefully would build stronger restraint against desires that are not permissible.

Basically making a stronger effort to be the best you can be and come out a better human being at the end... It is like a training course for the muslim... At the end of the course, we get our certificate and a feast.... We repeat the training course once every year..

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Rube E. Tewesday
    Thank you
    This is for your kindness

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Happy days
    Eid Mubarak.....^_^

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

NATIVE DEEN -- Small Deeds

eid al fitr--DR Zakir Naik

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Without a doubt this has been the most wearing Ramadan I have ever experienced. The first prayer comes at a quarter to four and the last much too late for my tastes. When I arrived here 18 years ago, Ramadan included the shortest days of the year, now it has the longest.
    Just assume that everything I say is sarcastic.

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

thank's for sharing brother

Wassam Azaqeer, a Lebanese, who lives in a country surrounded by icebergs called “Greenland”, is the only Muslim in this state who is fasting daily for 21 hours with full determination.
    Greenland is the largest island in the world; lies between the North Atlantic and the Arctic Ocean; a self-governing province of Denmark.
    According to an Arab TV report, Wassam Azaqeer, who is living in Greenland from the past several years and has been called “Arab Columbus” as he is the only Arab Muslim who not only managed to live in Greenland-despite the long and difficult journey, but also running a successful business in the capital city of Greenland called Nuuk.
    Wassam, is running his own restaurant where he receives 200 customers each day.
    The month of the Ramadan, this year, came in summer so Wassam has to fast for 21 hours and after Iftaar he only got 2 hours to prepare Suhur - the pre-dawn meal to start next fast.
    In these 2 hours Wassam, also has to offer the Maghrib and Isha prayers.
    Wassam says that he is very proud Muslim to be living on a state where he is the only one fasting and praying in the name of Allah.
    He says he sometimes think about going to Lebanon in this holy month but he stops himself by thinking that if left Greenland, there wont be anyone to fast and pray on this land

\\

اخبرني بشئ في القرآن لم يكتشفه العلم بعد ؟ يجيب ذاكر نايك إجابة رائعة

ما الأديان الأخرى التي اخبرت عن قدوم النبي ؟ يجيب دكتور ذاكر نايك

دكتور ذاكر يجيب ماذا يحدث للأموات؟أين هم؟

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - العشرون سؤال الشائعة عن الاسلام في ذهن غير المسلم- ذاكر نايك

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

There are many Prophetic narrations which clarify the days that are desirable for a Muslim to fast; they are as follows:

Six days from the month of Shawwaal: Abu Ayyoob Al ‘Ansaari may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: “He who fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days of Shawwaal, this is as if he fasted for the whole year.” [Ahmad, Abu Daawood and At-Tirmithi]

Three days of every month: Abu Hurayrah and Abu Tharr may Allaah be pleased with them said: “TheProphet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) advised us never to quit (praying) the two Rak'ahs of Ad-Dhuha, and the Witr (prayer) before going to bed (at night); and to fast three days of every month. It is desirable if these days are the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth days (of each lunar month).” [Muslim]

الرد على ادعاء تأليف القرآن من اجل ارباح مادية - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

لماذا يطلب المسلمون مني اعتناق الاسلام؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

عبدالله كريشان - الشيخ الدكتور ذاكر نايك ودعوة غير المسلمين للإسلام

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

شكرا رمضان.. جملة رددها بريطانيون بعد حريق لندن - YouTube
    ▶ 1:56

eid al fitr--DR Zakir Naik

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

Happy days
    Eid Mubarak.....^_^

\\

here

my friends non muslims

said

Thank you for the interesting and engaging information, tiger .

Happy Eid day. I hope you guys spend your eid day with your family and friends. I have also enjoyed my eid day with my family and friends.

EID MUBARAK..
    Happy days
    I hope you enjoy yourself.
    tiger dan semua Muslims.
    \
    I wish you and your family joy of the celebration.
    \
    Notwithstanding Eid Mubarak greeting is the norm in this region, Eid Mubarak to all Muslim brethren.
    \
    After a long month of fasting, time for big meal.

Saw many Malays selling Kueh to park yesterday mostly from Malaysia.
    \
    Take the wife out for a romantic dinner. Nice
    \
    May I take this opportunity to wish all our Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya ....

Happy days

محاضرة السيد: عبدالرحيم جرين بمعرض رسولنا محمد بإزدان م ...

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

الداعيه شمسي يشرح لشاب مسيحي محمد في الانجيل مترحم |||| Street Dawah

صبي يعتنق الاسلام مع الداعية شمسي مترجم Street Dawah

Elephant
    Registered
    Jun 2013

3/3 بحاجة إلى أجوبة! عدنان رشيد في حوار مع مسيحي محترم الجزء الأخير

قرية العراة تعتنق الإسلام وتتحقق نبوءة سيدنا محمد صل الله عليه وسلم

+ Reply to thread