+ Reply to thread

Thread: PETA Hates Mario

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default PETA Hates Mario

That's right. The Nintendo mascot, Italian plumber Mario is an evil animal hater and must be stopped.

In the latest game he wears a Tanooki suit made of fur, so he is sending out the message that it is acceptible to wear fur as in real life Tanooki are skinned for their fur and now all the Mario fans will now go and buy Tanooki fur suits.

I would be more worried about the fans who went out and bought frog or penguin suits made from real frogs or penguins to copy Mario.

Dumber than a box of rocks and putting back animal support back decades at a time, I think its time Mario wore a PETA suit instead.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Mario and Luigi have been stomping turtles and crabs to death since 1983, and a tanuki suit is what they finally decided to freak out about?
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

^^ My thoughts exactly. A fur suit is evil, but killing animals didn't raise any PETA eyebrows, huh?

Does PETA think that furries are walking around in giant, skinned "sexy" cats, too?
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I'm imagining Peach and Daisy in a "I'd rather go naked than wear tanuki" campaign.

Bad craziness.

Registered
    Mar 2009

"Why Mr. Mario Plumber Man? Why do you hate my people?"

+ Reply to thread