+ Reply to thread

Thread: Smegging hell. Series 10 for Red Dwarf

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Smegging hell. Series 10 for Red Dwarf

Red Dwarf is apparently coming back for a 10th series, after a hiatus of 10+ years or so. And I mean that the original 4, Lister, Rimmer, Cat and Kryten will be back and played by their original actors.

I'll be honest and say I gave up at Series 7 or possibly 8, they began to run into each other and the storylines degenerated and they didn't really know where to go with it.

But I'll admit, I've missed it and want to see it back to its original best.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I wouldn't mind seeing it back to its original best, for sure, but I have serious doubts whether that's possible.

On the other hand, apparently Beavis and Butthead is back after a very long hiatus, and although I was never that fond of that show, I read that it is as good as ever.

Anyway, now I want a mutton vindaloo.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, obviously I'll have to watch it. I'm a bit leery of how good it might be, but it preserved enough good will that I'll be watching. At least for the first episode or so.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Indeed, I will watch it but without great hopes, but I have been surprised at least once as Doctor Who turn out to be better then the original. Futurama's return has been nearly as good as have some of the Scooby Doo revivals in the last 10 years. And we know Battle Star Galactica found a new legion of fans though I don't think many were fans of the original show.

Oliphaunt The Original An Gadaí's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

The last few reunion thingies were painful, I'll probably skip it.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

lolwut

+ Reply to thread