Closed thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek RPG - Mission #2: "Primum Nil Nocere"

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah feels her face burn but keeps her gaze steady. "It is a custom on Elas to carry such knives," she says evenly. "As well as serving for protection and utility, they have religious significance to my people. I did not think they would be any harm on board--and could be of much use, off of it."

Registered
    Mar 2009

Pourtash makes note to be there for the meeting. He'll also be looking for projects or activities needing volunteers that might help fill up his time as well as give him a little more social interaction, before he makes an early night of it.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Delaney sets his reminder for the meeting and then goes to the Bridge training study group.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Cooper returns Collins's smile and says, "Well, maybe a short swim would be better, after all...."

Dr. T'Var vaguely recalls hearing that Cmdr. Vargas permits Yorktown Security personnel to carry concealed weapons of personal preference, even while off-duty, if they get his approval first. She may wish to tell Ens. Kylah.

What sort of projects or activities would Pourtash be interested in? There are several aboard ship.

Delaney's BCDO study group meets and discusses leadership theory. Lt. Cmdr. Roble has suggested that you all read John Keegan's classic The Mask of Command.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

"Have you received permission from the Chief of Security regarding your knives?" Dr. T'Var asks. "If not, please do so."

The doctor sighs, then smiles. "Other than that, you seem more than fit for duty, Kylah."

T'Var transfers the information from her tricorder into Kylah's medical record.

"Perhaps you might be willing to tell me more about your knives some other time? I would find such a discussion most interesting."

Registered
    Sep 2009

Cooper's cabinmate again finds somewhere else to be, and Collins and Cooper enjoy each other's company for several hours in blessed privacy before the Security officer returns to her quarters to shower and get some much-needed sleep.

The next morning, you each arrive in Conference Room 1 to find all of the Yorktown's senior officers other than the Captain already there. You each have the chance to converse briefly with your department chief before she arrives. Would you like to discuss anything?
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 12 Apr 2012 at 01:08 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Delaney inquires, "Excuse me chief, any idea what's brewing?"

Registered
    Sep 2009

"This is going to be our briefing on the Sakath V mission," Chief Engineer Cheverez says as Ens. Hayes, the Xenosociology Officer, walks in and takes a seat. "Won't take too long, I hope. The paperwork is really piling up on me."

See post #447.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah stands at attention far away from the others, very distant and alone among what she thinks looks like easy rapport among the others. She feels like a child picked last for some schoolyard play activity. Or the way she felt after being disinvited from the poker games she'd so enjoyed at the Academy. Then again, that was her own fault. You were cheating, after all, her inner voice chides her. She nearly smiles but checks herself.

Nervous and wary of the others as she is, she's excited to be at her first mission briefing. This is where her career will truly begin, and where her skills will be put to the test. In the back of her mind she's a litle worried about T'Var, though. Will the doctor follow up on whether Kylah's sought permission for those knives?

She glances at Collins. Her roommate didn't appear back in their quarters until ridiculously late, breathing rather heavily. Though Collins hadn't said much to her, Kylah sensed the security officer hadn't exactly spent the time or exertion in study for the Bridge Officers exam. Unless there's a whole different portion of the test relating to human mating rituals.

Speaking of which... she casts an eye at the one called Delaney, impressed by what seems to be his rapport with the chief. Quickly she looks away, just in case he turns and notices her. Actually, no one seems to notice her. It's absurd. She's a new officer and a member--adopted, perhaps, but still a member--of the Elasian royal family. Is anyone going to introduce me or am I forced to introduce myself?

Registered
    Mar 2009

As far as projects, Pourtash would look for chances to assist with anything involving analysis or experiments in astrophysics, as it's his chief area of interest. He recalls the Captain once mentioning the occasional pickup game of soccer on board and he will ask around about those for recreation and additional fitness.

In the morning, Pourtash will exchange a few words with his roommate, Ens. Mikhail Trigorin. He has little time to waste, though, and soon must head out for the meeting.

Once he arrives, he notices Kylah looking somewhat nervous and isolated. He offers her a smile, as that's a state he finds himself in more often than he'd like to admit. Of course, he doesn't realize she's royalty or anything of the sort. He just sees what he assumes is an uncertain new crew member, possibly shy or socially inept like himself.

"Welcome aboard, I'm Faraz Pourtash."

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah's shifting gaze has landed out the young man just before he began to speak. The contrast in his appearance--darkish skin, striking green eyes--immediately meets with her approval. He could almost be Elasian, and not one of the lower classes either, but of noble blood. And yet something in him seems hesitant. Why should this be so? Kylah wonders in the second before she returns his greeting.

"I am Kylah. Assistant Communications Officer," she explains, perhaps pointlessly. Then, as she stares into Pourtash's face for a bit too long and realizes he seems to be expecting something else, she has to blurt out, "And thank you. For the welcome," she adds belatedly. Humans and their mundane speech habits, she thinks, hiding her impatience. Everything must be expressed, nothing left unsaid. Still, she has to admit she doesn't mind the extra moments spent in dialogue with the other junior officer. Not as she did with Collins and that unbearable First Officer, Vargas. Do they all know what this mission is about? she wonders suddenly. Or is it a surprise to them as well as to me?

"I admit I know nothing about this mission, having only arrived last evening," she says, almost forgetting to verbalize her thoughts. "Do you know what this is about?"

Registered
    Feb 2009

That Delaney appears to be doing a mental self check would probably be noticeable by some of the Vulcans. He then walks over to the new officer, extends his hand and says very rapidly, "Welcome aboard Ensign to the finest ship in the fleet. Let me know if you need any help with the comm equipment. I made a point to familiarize myself on it and am watch qual'd to use it. What was your last assignment? I came over from the fast scout USS Ganymede. I'm almost a Terran, but technically an El-fiver. I grew up on the Heinlein."
    Last edited by What Exit?; 12 Apr 2012 at 07:47 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

The staring makes Pourtash flush slightly, wondering if he might have done something wrong. When Kylah speaks again, he relaxes slightly. "You're welcome. I know it can be a bit difficult easing into a new crew. It's never been one of my talents, to be honest. There are a lot of good people on this ship, though." He'll cut himself off there, as he thinks he might be ranging into babbling territory.

When she asks about the meeting, Pourtash pauses to collect his thoughts. "Hayes will be discussing the Sakathian mission. I'm afraid I don't know very much about it at this point, though."

Of course, then there's Delaney, illustrating that what Pourtash considers babbling might just be conversation to other humans.
    Last edited by Zuul; 12 Apr 2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Acknowledged the post I missed.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Lt. JG Pourtash learns that there's a soccer game scheduled tomorrow afternoon at 1400 in the Shuttlebay. He can sign up through his comm account, or take a chance on just showing up.

Lt. Joseph Bancroft, Chief Engineer Cheverez's husband, is the Yorktown's senior astrophysicist. When Pourtash contacts him, he says, "I need quite a bit of numbers crunching for a cosmic microwave background radiation study in the next week or so, if you're willing, Mr. Pourtash. It's a big project, and I'd certainly appreciate your help."

Later, in Conference Room 1, the Chief Engineer notices Kylah's discomfort. He comes over, smiles warmly, shakes her hand and says, "Please, Ens. Kylah, have a seat - no need for you to stand, unless you prefer to. I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to welcome you aboard personally before this, as Communications is part of Operations and thus in my overall bailiwick. Just too damn busy lately, I'm afraid, as I was telling Mr. Delaney. Have you met Lt. Thalen, the Communications Officer, yet? Or been to the Bridge?"
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 12 Apr 2012 at 09:49 PM.

I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

"I'm sorry," Collins tells Kylah, "I should have introduced you to everyone." To the others, she says "Ensign Kylah is my new cabin mate. Ensign Terezis needed to help a friend."
    Collins walks over to Cmdr. Vargas, "Sir," she says, "I am looking forward to this mission and having another chance to show what I am capable of."

Registered
    Mar 2009

Pourtash would have signed up for the soccer game through his communicator before the meeting, then. He'll happily set aside time to assist with Lt. Bancroft's project, as well.

Registered
    Mar 2012

After starting to relax--as much as Kylah ever does, anyway--and get used to Pourtash's pleasantly gentle, almost shy presence, suddenly she's practically bowled over by Delaney's rapid-fire greeting. He's charming and confident and Kylah's annoyed by the sudden flush warming her cheeks--until somewhere among his barrage of words she hears him say, "Let me know if you need help with the Comm equipment."

This straightens her back and lifts her chin. "This is my first assignment aboard a starship. But if I were not well-versed in this equipment, Mr. Delaney, I would never heve been assigned to attend to it. But thank you for the offer," she adds without much gratitude in her icicle-laden speech.

Later, when the Chief Engineer makes his hearty welcome to her, she is glad to take her attention away from both young men, finding herself confused by their own very different presences as well as her reaction to them. "Thank you, sir," she says, and unlike with her meeting with Vargas, there's no hesitation in the title. "I haven't been on the Bridge yet, nor have I met Lt. Thalen, though I look forward to that honor."

She glances over to find an available seat, hoping there's one not too close to any of the people she's either been annoyed by -- or has annoyed.

Then, apparently having been invoked by Kylah's thoughts, Collins enters and makes her belated introduction. Kylah nods stiffly and wishes she didn't feel like an afterthought.
    Last edited by choie; 12 Apr 2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: anyrose slipped in there!

Registered
    Mar 2009

The response Delaney elicits from Kylah makes Pourtash smile a touch wryly before he claps the other man on the shoulder. "If you breathe between words, you might be able to avoid that next time," he jokes quietly. He's familiar with Delaney's eager helpfulness and knows there was no offense intended. Hopefully whatever offense was taken passes quickly.

Having no plans to talk to anyone else before the meeting, Pourtash will take a seat.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Delaney looks a little sheepish, "Ah, breathing between sentences, I forgot again. Just seems like there is never enough time for everything I need to do and to be honest, this social interaction bit is still not my strong suit."

Registered
    Mar 2009

"We're two of a kind there. I just don't talk that much, to try to avoid accidentally getting a mortal enemy by helpfully pointing out how stupid someone is." Pourtash pauses, considering that. "I've made the right decision."

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

Dr. T'Var is pleased that Kylah's fellow crew members have taken it upon themselves to welcome her aboard. Of course, the doctor had no doubt that this would happen. T'Var is proud -- as proud as a Vulcan is allowed to be -- of the crew she serves with.

Registered
    Sep 2009

The Captain walks in. As you all rise, she says "As you were," and takes her seat. She looks around. "I hope everyone's doing well this morning. It's good to see you all. Mr. Hayes, your briefing, please."

"Yes, ma'am." The xenosociologist stands and activates the room's viewscreen. An image of a Class M world appears. Hayes says, "This is Sakath IV, homeworld of the Sakathians." The image changes to show a smiling group of what appear to be human beings, although with slightly grayish skin. "The Sakathians share the standard Human genome except that both sexes have two extra ribs from the Earth norm, there are very short, vestigial tails in about a fifth of the population, and their psi potential is considerably lower than ours." A crude spaceship appears, and then a starmap. "The Sakathians discovered warp drive about a century ago and have now spread to the five adjoining star systems." A serious-looking man with a complicated crown is shown. "They have a constitutional monarchy and a vibrant economy. Due to two alien invasions in their prehistory, they're somewhat xenophobic, though, and permit contact by offworlders only at the starport of Sakath V, the first planet settled by the Sakathians after their homeworld, and the research station orbiting that world." You see a long, thin orbital structure with several domes of varying sizes clinging to it. "That is where we're taking the animals and cell lines, for study by a joint Sakathian-Federation scientific team."

"How big is the Federation team?" Vargas asks.

"At last count, 15, sir. It's led by Dr. Henry Waite, a very respected biochemist. He and most of his team are from Miskatonic University."

A picture of a dapper, middle-aged man with a neat Van Dyke beard comes up. With a small start that no one else notices, T'Var recognizes the face and the name; she and Dr. Waite went to medical school together.

"What are they studying, exactly?" Cheverez asks.

"It's classified, sir. It appears to have something to do with the reaction of living tissue to subspace fields of differing types." She sounds apologetic. "I'm afraid it's not really my field."

"I asked around a bit on my own," Lt. Cmdr. Roble, the Science Officer, says, "and couldn't learn much more than that, either. Dr. Waite and his team are keeping their cards very close to their vest, and Starfleet doesn't seem inclined to ask too many more questions. We're to drop off the animals and cell lines, and remain there for two weeks to address any problems which might develop."

Capt. Singh nods. "And then proceed to Starbase 17 for a brief refit. Thank you, Mr. Hayes. Well done. Any questions or comments?"
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 15 Apr 2012 at 11:06 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah takes the initiative despite being the youngest and the least experienced in the room. Boldness strikes gold while fear gathers only dross, as her father used to say. "Aye sir. A few questions, if I may." Firm up that voice, she thinks--again, her father's warning rings in her ears. "First, are there hopes that this initial experiment will lead to Sakathians joining the Federation? Do we know who the 'aliens' were who put them in such a xenophobic state? And finally..." Kylah clears her throat. "May I ask what experiments are to be performed on the live animals, and if they are to be in any danger?"

Registered
    Feb 2009

Without changing her external expression, Collins mentally rolls her eyes at Kylah's opening blast. "When was the last invasion?" she asks Hayes and the Captain. "If it was recent enough, there may be residual warp signatures we could trace."

Registered
    Mar 2009

As the study itself is apparently classified and not a field he's well versed in besides, Pourtash has little to question. He does look skeptical at this talk of identifying the alien race that invaded, though.

"If the invasions happened in prehistory and they've had warp technology for a century, I think that warp signatures would be a dead end inquiry. Unless I'm mistaken on the timescale described or they suddenly decide they want a Federation archeological team on their homeworld, we're likely limited to what they want to tell us."

Registered
    Feb 2009

Delaney jots a few notes and listens to the discussion.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

T'Var says nothing, though she wonders whether to mention her connection to Dr. Waite or not. For now, she will keep silent. If the need arises, however....

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah feels her stomach muscles tighten as she looks past Collins to Pourtash. "I understand that there may be no way to chase these aliens down like some vigilante out for revenge," she says, a tad icily--the ice not directed at the good-natured young Pourtash. "But my interest in who they are lies solely in our ability to communicate with these people and avoid any unintentional gaffes. If we are to be allies with them, it might be helpful to know their enemies."

Almost before she finishes speaking, she gives a sideways glance to Dr. T'Var. She's surprised that the doctor, who displayed such vitality and lively curiosity when they met yesterday, has remained silent. Her scowl deepens.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Pourtash's brows raise slightly at Kylah's icy tone of voice, his face remaining calm and collected. He does make a mental note that the new ensign has a fascinatingly mercurial temperament, though. "Of course, I agree entirely. Our best source of information on this--and the one least likely to offend--would presumably be what they're willing to communicate with us and what's been stated in the past."

Registered
    Mar 2012

Nodding, Kylah gives Pourtash a quick smile of thanks. She then shifts her gaze to Delaney. Like T'Var, he too seems surprisingly silent, especially compared to his overwhelming flood of words when they'd met. Perhaps he's less brash than she'd first thought.

Registered
    Sep 2009

The Captain has a look of friendly interest at Kylah's questions, while the First Officer frowns a little. Singh says, "The Sakathians have shown little interest in joining the Federation, although the possibility has certainly been raised with them, beginning with the first Starfleet ship to visit here, the Lepanto, forty years ago. Starfleet Intelligence thinks the Klingons and Romulans may have also had contact with the Sakathians, seeking alliances of some kind, also with little result."

Hayes checks her data tablet notes and says, "To answer your second question, Mr. Kylah: Sakathian legend identifies the invaders as the Guwil and the Vi'sserians, apparently unrelated races which don't match any in Federation records, either today or at any time in the past in this sector. There is some reference in public Sakathian records to archeological excavations on Sakath IV which might reveal more about them, but no offworlder is permitted to go there, as I mentioned."

Cheverez says, "Mr. Pourtash is correct that no trace would remain of any warp signatures this many years later. It's been a long, long time, hasn't it, Mr. Hayes?"

"Yes, sir. Several thousand years, at least."

Roble says, "As to your third question, the Sakathians aren't bound by Federation law as to the humane treatment of test animals, of course, but Dr. Waite and his team are, and he's filed the required project certification to that effect. He has a good reputation and I have no reason to doubt his word."
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 05 Jun 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Pourtash listens in interest, then makes notes on the Sakathian legends.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Kylah bristles internally twice: first, at the mention of the Klingons--their designs on her planet's dilithium deposits nearly cost Elas entrance to the Federation, and she has no wish for anyone on board to remember that unpleasant business; she got enough flak for it at the Academy, mostly good-natured, but... not always.

Next, she tightens her jaw at the use of Mister. No matter how common it is in Starfleet, the sound of a male honorific before her name, after growing up as a Serene Highness, still grates. I'll get used to it, she vows. She got used to going from Serene Highness to mere My Lady upon revelation of her status as an adoptee; she can get used to this as well.

It's the mention of archeological excavations that makes Kylah ignore almost everything else--except the assurance of the safety of the animals under this scientist's care, which does make her sigh in relief. But the chance to explore a new culture, perhaps to discover and decode a new set of runes, symbols or even a whole language not spoken for thousands of years...!

Of course, even if she is allowed to join the landing party, there's the tiny fact that the site is forbidden to offworlders that stands in her way.

She doesn't go any further down this route, casting a wary glance at T'Var. But the Vulcan is still preoccupied. As her gaze starts back to the senior officers, she notices Mr. Pourtash diligently taking notes, looking less like a Starfleet officer than a young student in class, which makes Kylah nearly smile again before returning her attention up front, where it belongs.

Registered
    Sep 2009

"Any other questions or comments?" the Captain asks, looking around the table.

Registered
    Mar 2012

Frowning at the others' silence, Kylah squares her shoulders and speaks up again. "Aye sir. May I ask how big a landing party will be attending to this mission? If it's not too forward, I hope I may assume, by my inclusion in this meeting, that I'll be allowed to take part."

Registered
    Mar 2009

"No, sir." Pourtash glances towards T'Var, wondering if the doctor might have any questions of her own regarding the mission.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

T'Var clears her throat, then says, "It would be wise at this point to observe our hosts closely over the next two weeks and learn all we can."

Registered
    Feb 2009

"I would like to see public records of the excavation site," Collins suggests "There may be enough hints to discover who the invaders actually were; The Sakathians may have different names for the races than we do."

Registered
    Feb 2009

"No questions." says Delaney.

Registered
    Sep 2009

"Very well," Singh says. "Mr. Collins will command the boarding party, which will include - at least initially - Dr. T'Var, Mr. Delaney, Mr. Pourtash, Mr. Fujishiro, Mr. Hayes, Mr. Rangin and Mr. Kylah. You each have particular skills which could prove useful. The good doctor is correct, and you're to pay close attention to all you see and hear while you're over there. Any data could be valuable to Starfleet in the long term, until the Sakathians open up more to offworlders and we can freely learn more."

Roble adds, "Mr. Collins, the names we have as to the invaders are those historically applied by, and provided to us by, the Sakathians themselves, as Ens. Hayes said. Please meet with her after this meeting if you'd like to review the public records, scanty as they are, as to archeology on their homeworld." Hayes smiles at Collins and nods.

Ens. Kylah notices that Dr. T'Var seems pensive.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 19 Apr 2012 at 09:41 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2012

While Collins was asking her question, Kylah shifted her gaze again at T'Var--that terse response, considering the importance of medical and science research during this mission, seemed oddly... portentious, almost.

Kylah knows she shouldn't pry, but she's rarely let 'shouldn't' stop her, so why start now? Especially since T'Var is the only one to have made a genuine effort of friendship so far, and Kylah wants to help, if possible.

The obvious discomfort and... unease? ...Mistrust? Some unidentifiable but definitely unpleasant emotions have been practically radiating from T'Var's body whenever Dr. Waite's name has been mentioned. Unconsciously, Kylah moves a little closer to T'Var--

But then she hears her name mentioned as being on the boarding party. Her head whips around to stare in disbelief at the Captain. Putting her curiosity over T'Var's reactions aside in a mental box marked "deal with later," Kylah can barely keep a lid on her own elation.

Registered
    Feb 2009

"Aye aye, Captain" There's an old, Collins tries to remember which language, word meaning overflowing with pride. Her grandmother taught it to her, what was it ... ah yes. Kvell. Collins kvells to be in charge of the boarding party this mission. She can't wait to tell Ben.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Pourtash flicks his eyes briefly over towards Collins when he hears she'll be commanding the party. Having butted heads with her several times now while he was in command himself, he's curious to see how the dynamic will change with her in charge. He respects her, but they don't always see eye to eye when he's the one making the decisions. Perhaps she'll be more at ease having command herself. Or, he wryly thinks to himself, he'll accidentally find some new way to irritate her and this time she can ignore what he suggests. He'll have to attempt his most diplomatic behavior, then.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

"Well done, Mr. Collins," T'Var says to the Security Officer. "I know the boarding party will be in good hands."

The doctor leans over and whispers in Kylah's ear. "A word of advice. First impressions are important. The captain and your crewmates expect your very best efforts on this mission, Kylah."

T'Var smiles. "I have every confidence in you and your abilities."

Registered
    Feb 2009

"Excellent, is there anything specifically I should be looking for?"

Registered
    Sep 2009

Cheverez smiles and says, "Anything and everything you think might be useful, Mr. Delaney. You just never know."

The discussion goes on for awhile longer before the Captain asks, "Anything else?" Hearing nothing, she says, "Very well. Thank you all, and thank you, Mr. Hayes, particularly, for the briefing. Dismissed. Oh, and Mr. Pourtash, please relieve Lt. Vaudreuil on the Bridge in the next half hour." Pourtash knows that the Frenchman has been Bridge Command Duty Officer this watch.

By now it's almost lunchtime.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 20 Apr 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Once dismissed, Pourtash will rise to go. He gives Collins a nod before leaving. "Congratulations," he offers, then flashes a brief smile towards Kylah. "A pleasure meeting you. I look forward to getting to know each other better."

He debates how much time he has before relieving Lt. Vaudreuil, then decides there's enough for a brief stop by the mess. He'll go to get a glass of doogh--a minted yoghurt drink--which he can finish off before going on to the bridge.

He's unfamiliar with the Sakathians, so is quite looking forward to this mission and learning more about them. Thoughts along those lines keep him preoccupied until he's focused on his current duties once more.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Collins asks Hayes to see the public records of the Sakathians' archeological dig.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010

Hayes will make sure Collins has the information requested.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Pourtash finds that the doogh aboard ship is still not quite up to his standards; he might want to have a word with the replicator techs about tweaking the programming. It's... palatable, at least.

Hayes accesses the Library Computer and shows Collins the Sakathian archeological records. The Sakathians have not fully opened their records to offworlders, and only extracts and summaries are available. The Assistant Chief of Security learns that the Guwil, a race of tall reptilians, and the Vi'sserians, brutal ursinoids, invaded approximately 9,000 and 5,000 years ago, respectively. Neither lingered on the planet for more than a few years. The sketchy descriptions available of them do not match those of any species known to the Federation to have been in this region. There are some Sakathian legends and folk tales about the invaders but little firm data. There have been about a dozen digs at sites associated with each race, but very little has been found - just some small fragments of metal, plastic and glass, several containing materials not native to Sakath IV.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 19 Jul 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Closed thread