Closed thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1549

Thread: Star Trek RPG - Mission #2: "Primum Nil Nocere"

  1. #51
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Rangin's expertise is not in long-range sensors, but he begins his work.

    Just as Collins prepares to leave the Bridge, a bosun's whistle sounds over the intercom. "Bridge, this is Nurse Perry. Dr. Villa asked me to inform you that Lt. Cmdr. Roble was just found on Deck 19 near a machine shop, and has been brought to Sickbay. He appears to have been stabbed in the chest and is unconscious. We're prepping him for surgery now."

    A moment later, Ens. Faisal Mahmoud calls Pourtash. He has a Security team already on the scene and reports, "We've found a bloodstained knife and some bloodstains on the deck where Mr. Roble was found, and are conducting scans and a thorough search of the area now. I recommend an immediate Security Alert."

  2. #52
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    "Mr. Pourtash, I believe in the next few minutes you have to assume Cmdr. Roble is not available and command falls to you as this is an emergency. Hegar's Pride's cannot afford us to fail to respond. I also believe we need to assume we could be racing into an ambush. A wounded freighter is a classic decoy. I believe the Intrepid was baited into an ambush this way 3 years ago and suffered over a dozen casualties." Delaney proceeds to make everything ready for both Warp 8 and then combat.

  3. #53
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    "I agree with Mr. Delaney," T'Var says. "We must act promptly."

    She knows that Dr. Villa has things under control in Sickbay and is sure the CMO will call for T'Var's assistance if needed.

  4. #54
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Collins cancels the security alert and moves over to Tactical. After tapping the panel a few times, she says "Phasers and Photon Torpedoes at the ready."

  5. #55
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    Pourtash frowns deeply at this news. "Thank you for your report, Mr. Mahmoud. I agree with your recommendation. Initiate a Security Alert."

    As he listens to Delaney and Dr. T'Var, he steeples his fingers and thinks for a moment. "Set a course for the Hegar's Pride at Warp 8. We have approximately twenty-two minutes to prepare for combat, either against three enemy ships or an ambush as Delaney suggested. Does the computer have any records on this freighter?"

  6. #56
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    You immediately hear the Security Alert tone on the Bridge and, a few moments later, two Security guards enter. One stands beside the turbolift doors; the other stands across the compartment from her, beside the viewscreen. Both have a phaser-2 on their hips. Under Starfleet regs, no one else may enter or leave the Bridge until the Security Alert is ended. From belowdecks, Mahmoud says, "I will continue with my investigation, sir."

    Leventhal and Cooper set course for the freighter at Warp 8, and you feel the Yorktown shift beneath your feet. She seems to lean forward as she races to the rescue. The engines grow louder.

    Fujishiro accesses the Library Computer, which briefly whirs and then, in its disembodied metallic female voice, says, "Working... Hegar's Pride. Caitian-flagged freighter, Class IV. Homeport: Garan III. Owner: CIT Lines. Crew: 77. Maximum passenger capacity: 320. Cargo capacity, in metric tons: 15,000. Total deadweight metric tonnage: 66,000. Maximum speed: Warp 5. Typical cruising speed: Warp 3. Commanding officer: Raewll. No special notes by Starfleet Intelligence or Security. No special notes by Federation Interstellar Commerce Authority."
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 17 Oct 2011 at 11:38 PM.

  7. #57
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    T'Var is relieved that Pourtash has taken action and the ship is on its way. Twenty-two minutes isn't a lot of time to prepare. The doctor hopes the crew is ready for this. If not, that fact will present itself soon enough.

  8. #58
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    Delaney is pleased with 22 minutes, this will allow him to go through the SOP & EOSS* with ease and start looking for some edge he can give the acting Captain.

    "Might I suggest we go to Red Alert and prepare Battle Station sir?"

    * Terms are probably wrong but SOP was Standard Operating Procedure and EOSS was the Engineering Operations System Standards or SOP for Engineering as we had to be different for some reason.

  9. #59
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    T'Var was about to suggest the same thing. She is impressed with Delaney. He seems to have a "good head on his shoulders".

    The doctor is intrigued by human slang terms and phrases.

    She waits patiently for Pourtash's response to Delaney's suggestion.

    If T'Var hears nothing from Sickday within the next few minutes, she'll contact Dr. Villa for an update on Roble's medical condition.

  10. #60
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    Pourtash notes the maximum capacity of the Hegar's Pride is large enough to accommodate the reported number of people aboard the freighter. If it is an ambush, the ship's description is accurate at least. He also agrees with Delaney's suggestions and implements them.

    There is still a good chance the message itself was misleading, but it's their best intelligence to go on for the moment. "Collins, you last served aboard the Enterprise, correct? Were you there during the alleged suicide attack by an Orion ship on the way to the Babel conference last year? Would you have any insight?"
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  11. #61
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Soerjosoemarno nods at Pourtash's order and touches the shipwide com controls. "All hands, Red Alert! All hands to battle stations. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill." The Red Alert klaxon begins to sound throughout the Yorktown as, from stem to stern, the crew rushes to their posts.

    Leventhal asks, "Shall we raise shields, sir?"

    Rangin and Fujishiro work together on the long-range sensors. At this distance you scan a ship about a third the size of the Yorktown, generally fitting the Hegar's Pride's profile and warp signature, and three smaller craft. There are multiple discharges of what appear to be ship-based energy weapons. The larger ship seems to be fleeing the other three on an irregular or evasive course.

    Dr. Bucci soon reports to Dr. T'Var from Sickbay, "Mr. Roble is doing well in surgery. He's in critical condition but I believe it's likely he'll pull through."

  12. #62
    Elephant
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    704

    Default

    "Lieutenant, I'm detecting a ship and warp signatures that fit the profile for the Hegar's Pride, but I'm also detecting three much smaller ships and what appears to be weapon fire. Possibly a pirate attack."

  13. #63
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    "Thank you, Doctor," T'Var replies. "Please keep me informed."

    T'Var continues to monitor the panels at Life Sciences.

  14. #64
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Collins replies to Lt. Pourtash "Most of that mission, I was assigned to the brig - I doubt there's anything helpful I can add. However, I was aware of Captain Kirk's ploy to draw the enemy in - it's risky, but it works. I would hold off, however, until we are actually under attack. Meanwhile, all weapons are charged and ready. we can distract and possibly disable the smaller vessels, and allow the Hegar's Pride a chance to move off and conduct repairs."
    Last edited by anyrose; 20 Oct 2011 at 03:04 PM.

  15. #65
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    "Yes, raise shields," Pourtash agrees, then listens to Rangin's update carefully. "Thank you, Mr. Rangin."

    He nods to Collins. "Very good." It's not a great deal of information, but a ploy of Captain Kirk that was verified to work may be useful. There's still no verification that the message was accurate and they are Orion ships, but as it's their best lead so far he feels better having some knowledge on the matter.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  16. #66
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Soerjosoemarno, listening to the intercom babble of voices from belowdecks, confirms that the entire ship has gone to Red Alert. He offers to notify Starfleet and Capt. Singh of the ship's change of course and its current mission.

    As the Yorktown races closer, sensors confirm that three small Orion warships are chasing and firing phasers upon the Hegar's Pride, which Fujishiro and Rangin positively identify from both its warp signature and its transponder signal.

    Fifteen minutes to intercept.

  17. #67
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    Delaney checks all systems are optimal and if so reports as much, "Sir, unless you think we are still unobserved it might be best to raise all 4 ships on comms and demand the Orions break off and explain themselves. This is in thinking it is the best chance to save lives on the Hegar's Pride more than catching the Orions."

  18. #68
    Elephant
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Normally, Ens. Rangin would report to Sick Bay to help prepare for incoming casualties, but with the Security alert he's stuck here. He'll keep monitoring long-range scans.

  19. #69
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    "Thank you, Mr. Soerjosoemarno. Do so," Pourtash says.

    "That's operating on the assumption that the Orions might stop their attack if we raise communications, Mr. Delaney," Pourtash points out with a small frown, debating. "Can we verify the odds that our approach has been noticed already?"
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  20. #70
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    As ordered, Soerjosoemarno notifies Starfleet Command and Capt. Singh of your current situation via subspace radio. Singh, the closer of the two, will not get the message until more than two hours from now.

    The Orion ships give no indication that they've noticed the swift approach of the Yorktown. Collins runs a quick tactical analysis and determines that, given what is known of Orion tactical protocol and sensor technology, it's slightly more likely than not that they've already picked up the heavy cruiser on long-range scan. With each passing minute, the likelihood of their noticing your ship's approach markedly increases.

    Ten minutes to intercept.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 24 Oct 2011 at 10:54 PM.

  21. #71
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Dr. T'Var listens carefully to her fellow officers and their ideas.

    "If the Orion ships are not aware of us -- which we do not know at this point -- I would suggest stealth as the best course of action. At least for now." T'Var sighs. "If they are aware of us, it might make better sense to let them think about that fact for a while before we attempt to communicate."

  22. #72
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    "We should also consider that they are completely aware of what happened to the ship that encountered the Enterprise, and that they may have upgraded their weaponry" Collins offers.

  23. #73
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    "Valid points both, Dr. T'Var." Pourtash nods to Collins' suggestion as well. "There is that to consider, and the weapons intended for a suicide attack will also be different from ones presumably meant to return stolen goods."

    He mulls the situation over, then takes a deep breath. "When we're within five minutes of interception, raise all four ships on comms."
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  24. #74
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Five minutes to intercept.

    What would Pourtash like to say? Will he speak separately to the Hegar's Pride and to the Orion ships, or make one common broadcast?

  25. #75
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    Pourtash orders Soerjosoemarno to send a message directly to the Hegar's Pride, informing them that their message was received and inquiring after damages and casualties.

    He will send a separate message to the Orion ships. "This is the USS Yorktown. Cease hostilities immediately and identify yourselves."
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  26. #76
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    From the Hegar's Pride comes a response from Capt. Raewll. His voice sounds strained: "Yorktown, it's good to hear from you. We've [static] casualties and some damage. We're doing our best [static] evade these Orion pirates. Please hurry!"

    The Orion ships don't respond, but one breaks off its chase of the freighter and heads towards the Orion border. The other two continue to pursue and fire.

    Collins has a sudden intuitive feeling that something is wrong; she can't quite put her finger on it.

    One minute to intercept.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 26 Oct 2011 at 11:32 PM.

  27. #77
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Dr. T'Var contacts Sickbay to inform them that Hagar's Pride has suffered casualties. Preparations to assist the wounded should begin immediately.

    The doctor tells Pourtash that Sickbay will be ready when needed.

  28. #78
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Dr. Bucci acknowledges Dr. T'Var's message. Sickbay is fully staffed due to the Red Alert, of course, and will indeed be ready for casualties. No news on Lt. Cmdr. Roble's surgery.

  29. #79
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Collins tells the Bridge crew "That's too weird, that one ship veering off like that." She scans the runaway ship to see if she can determine if it is crewed by other than Orions

  30. #80
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    "Acknowledged, Dr. T'Var."

    Pourtash frowns at Collins' comment. "Continue investigating that ship's departure, Mr. Collins. Inform us if any reinforcements are on their way as well."

    "As we approach, ready phasers to fire on the attacking ships on my command. I'm sending another message." When the comm is open, Pourtash says, "This is the USS Yorktown. We are giving a final warning. Cease your attack on the freighter."
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  31. #81
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Collins's scan indicates that the ship that left is indeed crewed by Orions - at least 20 of them, typical for a small pirate attack craft of that size. Cooper says thoughtfully, "Orion pirates will sometimes work together only as long as they choose to. It's possible all three of those ships aren't under a single commander."

    "Or maybe they're just cowards," Leventhal says.

    Long-range scan shows no sign of reinforcements on the way from any direction.

    One of the Orion ships hits the Hegars Pride's warp drive, and the freighter immediately drops out of warp. The Orion ships also do so but, as the Yorktown arrives, they now turn towards you.

    As is standard Starfleet tactical doctrine, Collins designates the Orion ships for possible targeting: O1, O2, and O3. O3 is the one that has left; it is now at Warp 5 and still accelerating towards the Orion border, which it will reach in less than six minutes on its current course. Each of the three Orion attack craft are about a sixth of the Yorktown's size but are, preliminary scans show, fast, heavily armed and well-shielded.

  32. #82
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    Delaney again ensures that shields, phasers and torps are all ready for use and looks for any abnormal readings on the ship.

  33. #83
    Elephant
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Rangin will dig through Starfleet records to check the biological characteristics of Orions. Maybe there's an advantage we can discern. He'll also check the cargo manifest for the Hegar's Pride-- what is she carrying?

  34. #84
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Delaney sees that all ship's systems are functioning perfectly.

    Rangin learns that Orions are a humanoid species, typically green in skin color; their women are notoriously alluring and sexually dynamic. They are about as strong, smart, healthy and psi-sensitive, on average, as the typical Earth-normal human. The xenobiologist cannot discern any particular tactical advantage that can be gained over them because of their innate biological characteristics. Orions are not members of the Federation; they have a very weak central government and a reputation for piracy and lawlessness.

    You now have visual contact with the two nearest Orion ships, and the freighter. The Orion ships have an angular, menacing appearance, and are covered in jaggedly garish markings, mostly black, green and purple. The freighter is bigger, of course, and is off-white with blue markings. It has clearly been damaged. Soerjosoemarno reports to Pourtash, "I've lost contact with the Hegar's Pride, sir. It looks like its communications array was hit."

  35. #85
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Collins scans the freighter to determine the status of its life support system.

    If it's stable, she will recommend beaming over a team of engineers to assist in system repairs.
    If it's unstable, she will recommend beaming the crew of the Hegar's Pride aboard the Yorktown.

  36. #86
    Elephant
    Registered
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Was Rangin unable to learn what cargo the Hegar's Pride is carrying?

  37. #87
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Dr. T'Var does some research on the Orions herself -- from a medical standpoint, of course. She learns that human males are usually unable to withstand the Orion females sensual allure. Human females tend to have a very negative reaction to them with headaches -- sometimes quite severe. Vulcans, on the other hand, have no reaction -- negative or otherwise -- to Orions.

    T'Var reports her findings to Pourtash. "We must be careful regarding any close contact with the Orions," T'Var says. "If that becomes necessary, I would strongly suggest using non-human crew members."

  38. #88
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    "Well, they stopped attacking the freighter," Pourtash comments dryly. He's doubtful they're responding to his communications and assumes they are simply preparing to turn their attack on the Yorktown.

    He listens to the reports he's given, then nods shortly. "Is there any existing damage on the Orion ships that may be used to our advantage? Two small, fast ships against one larger one gives them an advantage I dislike."
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  39. #89
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Collins scans for weaknesses in the two attacking ships' defenses.

  40. #90
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    The freighter's most-recently-filed manifest indicates that it's carrying 8,000 tons of refined yolisite, a caustic powder used in manufacturing on many worlds, and 200 colonists and their equipment, bound for Andel IV and Hatikvah, respectively. Collins's scan reveals that the freighter's life support system is stable, but its warp drive is showing some troubling energy fluctuations. Delaney takes a closer look and sees that there is a potential for a warp core breach.

    Of the two Orion ships now approaching the Yorktown, O1 is undamaged and O2 has light damage to its starboard hull that does not appear to have affected any vital systems. O3 continues to flee. With Fujishiro's help, Collins runs a further tactical analysis that indicates that the two warships could, acting in concert, pose a definite threat to the Starfleet vessel. The odds get even worse if the third ship returns. They have no particular weaknesses other than being each smaller and less powerful than your ship. They will be in the Yorktown's weapons range in less than 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Elendil's Heir; 30 Oct 2011 at 11:57 PM.

  41. #91
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    "I would recommend we plan on a full out barrage of Phasers & Torps on a single Orion. Go for a quick disabling to remove their advantage. I also recommend we react soon if they do not respond."

  42. #92
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Though she is no longer a member of the V'Shar, old habits die hard. "I agree with Mr. Delaney," T'Var says. "An offensive stance would be our best course of action at this time."

  43. #93
    Pleonast's avatar
    Registered
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Fujishiro does a quick analysis to determine if the Yorktown's tractor beam is capable of significantly affecting the course of an Orion vessel. Reducing their speed or maneuverability might be helpful. She also asks Soerjosoemarno what comm channels the Orions are using among themselves. Since the Hegar's Pride has apparently lost communications, we don't lose much by jamming and it may prevent the Orions from closely coordinating.

  44. #94
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    Pourtash smiles grimly as Delaney repeats his own thoughts. "Prepare to fire phasers and photon torpedoes on O2 on my command, targeting the starboard hull. Defensive measures against O1, but I want that second ship disabled as quickly as possible. We need to even the odds and I doubt they'll surrender over warning shots."
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

  45. #95
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Collins' hands hover over the weapons panel, awaiting Pourtash's signal

  46. #96
    Member Elendil's Heir's avatar
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The North Coast
    Posts
    19,049

    Default

    Fujishiro runs a quick analysis and sees that there's no way the Yorktown's tractor beam could withstand the likely torsion and shear stress of trying to hold or even slow one of the Orion warships; it's just not strong enough for that.

    Soerjosoemarno likes her suggestion of checking on Orion communications. He checks the usual pirate frequencies and does find some encrypted subspace traffic, but this close to the Orion border, he can't tell if it's coming from these particular ships. With the Yorktown's powerful subspace transmitters and comm suite, he's sure he could immediately jam the signals without any difficulty. Decoding them could take quite a bit longer.

    Collins locks phasers and photon torpedoes on O2, and awaits the order to fire. Deflector shields remain up and strong.

    Delaney's scan detects a sudden, brief plasma surge and a rising warp core temperature aboard the Hegar's Pride, further indications that a warp core breach may be starting. Communications with the freighter remain out.

  47. #97
    Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central NJ (near Bree)
    Posts
    9,912

    Default

    "Sir, we are probably out of time, I am showing readings the Hegar's Pride and her crew and her 200 innocent colonist are doomed to death if we don't drive off the Orions and fast. I show a Plasma surge and rising warp core temp. I fear a breach is likely."

  48. #98
    I'm the Cute one! =^.^= anyrose's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Location
    at my computer
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    "Sir, we should beam the entire crew of the Hegar's Pride aboard as quickly as possible!" Collins is getting a little agitated.

  49. #99
    Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Dr. T'Var contacts Sickbay that the wounded should be incoming very soon. She also inquires as to whether she will be needed in Sickbay or should remain on the Bridge at her station.

  50. #100
    The Queen Zuul's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,887

    Default

    "A disabled ship requiring we lower our shields to help them, giving the Orions an opening." Pourtash sighs. "If this is an actual plan and not just luck on their part, I'm impressed."

    "Mr. Delaney, how long would it take to lower the shields, transport over two hundred people, and raise the shields again? Barring that, is there anything we could do to stop the warp core breach? Anything we could transport to them or transport out into open space?"
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Closed thread

Posting rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts