+ Reply to thread

Thread: Mellophant mobile?

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

Default Mellophant mobile?

I accessed Mello on my phone today, and tried to changed the skin, to make it readable on my phone (instead of the jumbled mess I had). Alas, I couldn't see a mobile skin. Is there a way to do this, or just make do?

Registered
    Mar 2009

I've been using the Green and Mello skin on my Nook Color and it's worked quite well. I believe Sarah's gotten on Mello from her phone before, so she might be better to speak on even smaller screens.
    So, I'll whisper in the dark, hoping you'll hear me.

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Spitzy, the mobile skin is Light and Mello. I do access Mellophant on my phone just about every day, and I actually prefer Green and Mello...but if it doesn't format well with your phone's browser, try Light and Mello. What kind of phone do you have? Mine is a cheapity cheap one that I can't download any apps on, but the one nice thing about it is that it came with Opera Mini already installed...I really like that browser, and it works great for message boards. You could maybe try downloading it and see if it works better for you.

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

Yo, Feen! Long time, no seen! Mine's a Nokia E63. The skin you suggested is much better. Obviously not as flashy as the full skins, but much more workable. I'might see if Opera Mini is available for my phone (at the moment, I use Google as my phone browser).

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

More poetry for me...I like it!

Glad Light & Mello is working better...if you have any other questions, just let us know.

+ Reply to thread