+ Reply to thread

Thread: Newbie with a lot going on

Registered
    Jul 2011

Default Newbie with a lot going on

My name is Jessica A. Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well. Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Yet to reach this stage of life and etc. I'm an student of life and clerical volunteer.

History, suggestions, questions

Please feel free do an external search on me (mybodymyself, jessica b, jessicaabruno) to see the rest of my past work that I did on other site and forums. Don’t worry have since left all of those forums for this one.

What the heck has happen to another sites and forums? As for me have been on lot of them, but somehow never felt quite right on any of them. Hoping that I will feel home here and stay for good.

This is from a vBulletin that I received from another forum that I just received from another board that I left when I found here. Well, there a few more that I also left as well.
    vBulletin Message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Spamming advertisement and other useless crap
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    Heres my response and which I sent via email.

I'm no longer be on because I wasn't what I was looking for. Its nothing against you or the content, but the paid subscriptions and etc. Much rather be on free access forums then paid ones. At the same time have removed all of my info from my profile and etc. That includes facebook and etc. Now, I'm on other forums that I'm really feel at home.

Have also freed from all of the other forums that I used belong to and removed all of my personal info them as well. Found why continue with those when I have MP (Mellophant) for everything and etc. This also goes for paid subscriptions as well.

This isn't the first time that I have wondered about this.

Do you think its right for forums and etc to have paid subscriptions and why?

As for me I was never that crazy about paid subscriptions. Especially, when it turned out that it wasn't right (their end or my end or neither end). I no longer use paypal because had bad experiences using it.
    Last edited by mybodymyself; 02 Jul 2011 at 09:59 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Hi there, Jessica. I took your invitation and googled you and found all of the posts you've posted here shared on multiple websites, ranging over everything from indigo children to white supremacy. I also see that some forums have banned you for spamming and you posted that exact OP on another forum only three days ago, where you then ceased to post after someone asked you to identify the title of a book from an image.

So if you could just tell me what animal is in this picture and explain what the rampant reposting is about, it would be really helpful.

Registered
    Jul 2011

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    Hi there, Jessica. I took your invitation and googled you and found all of the posts you've posted here shared on multiple websites, ranging over everything from indigo children to white supremacy. I also see that some forums have banned you for spamming and you posted that exact OP on another forum only three days ago, where you then ceased to post after someone asked you to identify the title of a book from an image.

So if you could just tell me what animal is in this picture and explain what the rampant reposting is about, it would be really helpful.
    zuul,

WOW you are the 1st one that took my invitation to google me.

Believe its a giraffe or hedge log. Reposting simply that I copied and pasted everything from my posts. Or something like that.

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

(You can explain this to me later.)
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Zuul is clearly performing a Turing test Mr. Loaf. Thankfully being a benevolent despot and The Gatekeeper she is fully qualified for said action.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by What Exit? View post
    Zuul is clearly performing a Turing test Mr. Loaf. Thankfully being a benevolent despot and The Gatekeeper she is fully qualified for said action.

Not only that but she is spaming for Giraffe
    Welcome to Mellophant.

We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I actually get a nickel for every time I trick someone into typing the G word.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe Giraffe!

Don't spend it all in one place, my friend.

+ Reply to thread