+ Reply to thread

Thread: Paul McCartney Engaged.

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Paul McCartney Engaged.

"I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Feb 2009

Hopefully, this one will turn out better than the last one.

Watch for the reaction of the kids. If they give them thumbs up, it will probably last. Stella never did like Heather Mills.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

At least this lady he's known for a while...hopefully she's not :woo: like some people.

And, yeah...if you have adult kids, and they seem like good people, and the whole family is a close one, and the kids very vocally don't like the lady you're going to marry, you should probably think twice about it.

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

At least this lady he's known for a while...hopefully she's not like some people.

And, yeah...if you have adult kids, and they seem like good people, and the whole family is a close one, and the kids very vocally don't like the lady you're going to marry, you should probably think twice about it.
    Last edited by Sarahfeena; 09 May 2011 at 07:48 AM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena View post
    Yeah, I agree. If you can trust your kids' judgment and it isn't just a case of them worrying about mom being replaced, listen if they don't like your intended!

I wish him luck and happiness this time around.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

+ Reply to thread