+ Reply to thread

Thread: Blue Bloods and the case of the poor writing that took me out of the story (spoilers ep11)

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Blue Bloods and the case of the poor writing that took me out of the story (spoilers ep11)

So, I'm watching Blue Bloods. Fairly good, though quite predictable and very, very American. I've had a few reactions previously, but this one really killed it for me.

<spoiler space, dunno if necessary>
    So, they find a kid's body behind a false wall in a basement - old case. They get around to the super of the building and the plot point that cinches it for the cop is that the super didn't have his hammer on him when he was first questioned.

What about the false wall? Nobody questioned the fact that he never reacted to his basement getting a new wall. You'd think the super would notice the basement suddenly being more than a foot smaller.

Registered
    Sep 2010

I...don't understand that plot point at all. I agree the false wall is far more questionable than the hammer.

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Even Law & Order doesn't have plot points that are THAT implausible.

+ Reply to thread