+ Reply to thread

Thread: The Outcasts

Registered
    Feb 2011

Default The Outcasts

So, I just saw a new show pop up that I'm gonna give a shot. Anyone else think this sounds cool?

It's a group of settlers who are settling on a new planet to make their own. A BBC miniseries, after the considerable success of their last miniseries The Deep I'm pretty excited. It also has a fairly well-respected cast in Liam Cunningham, Hermione Norris, Amy Manson, Daniel Mays, Jamie Bamber, Eric Mabius and Ashley Walters.

It's only a few episodes long and I think I just spotted it on one of those places where shows appear on the internet, the legality of which I shall not disclose and confirm nor deny. Also, I will not confirm nor deny if I DID or did not in fact see it, legality of the site clarified or no...

Stole data from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outcasts_%28TV_series%29

Registered
    Feb 2009

You mean it appeared on the BBC Website

First episode is available through iPlayer and it looks like an interesting concept.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

Registered
    Feb 2011

Right, of course.

I loved The Deep, the last sci-fi miniseries BBC had. Fabulous so far from what I've seen. Jamie Bamber is so dreamy...

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm checking this out tonight and shall be back with actual commentary. It looks like it's right up my alley.

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yes, I will watch it too if I get a chance tonight. I think my husband would like it, too.

+ Reply to thread