+ Reply to thread

Thread: Survivor: Redemption Island. Or, Boston Rob is back AGAIN. (SPOILERS)

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Survivor: Redemption Island. Or, Boston Rob is back AGAIN. (SPOILERS)

Anyone planning to watch?

Registered
    Mar 2009

I've never actually watched an episode of Survivor in my life. It's...kind of weird, now that I think of it. Is this supposed to be worth watching?
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, I have enjoyed it. But...I'm afraid it's a bit late to start with it now.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Sarahfeena View post
    Well, I have enjoyed it. But...I'm afraid it's a bit late to start with it now.
    Given the incredible suckiness of last season, I'd agree that it's probably too late to come to it as a newbie, yeah.

We'll probably watch it. We're suckers for Boston Rob. But they better have some contestants with two working brain cells, and who realize they've signed up for "Survivor", not "Bikini Destinations".

Registered
    Mar 2009

I kinda like Rob, myself. He may be the one thing that saves this season, if he doesn't get voted off right away.

I hope the Redemption aspect doesn't ruin it. I don't really like the idea that when you're voted off you aren't necessarily gone, but I'm not sure how it's going to work yet, so I'll reserve judgment.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Anyone watching besides me and Rube? Starts tomorrow!

Registered
    Mar 2009

Craziest. Tribal. Ever.

What's his name, the Former Federal Agent (?) has got the genuine craxy, for sure. Can't believe he made it to episode 2.

Rob's already throwing down the gauntlet! He does bring some fun to the proceedings, not sure I can say the same about Russell.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I wonder what's up with that dude. No way he was the kinda federal agent who deals with confidential informants...although federal agents do get fired, as far as that goes.

Wild, wild stuff.

The law student who looks like an old stripper has got to have a story, too.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I wonder what's up with that dude. No way he was the kinda federal agent who deals with confidential informants...although federal agents do get fired, as far as that goes.

Wild, wild stuff.

The law student who looks like an old stripper has got to have a story, too.

+ Reply to thread