+ Reply to thread

Thread: OK, WTF is up with this week? Did I anger the gods?

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default OK, WTF is up with this week? Did I anger the gods?

So yesterday I wake up, get the kids ready, walk my daughter to the bus stop, sit on the couch to have a cup of coffee. All is good. My little guy comes in, wants me to play a game with him, so I get down on the floor and immediately my back seizes up and I end up walking around all day like this lady:

Then this AM I wake up...back still hurts, but at least I'm upright. Can't lift anything at all and can't bend over or move too much, which is just groovy when you're with a 3-year-old all day.

Anyway, so a bit ago I pick up my phone to check my email, and to my everlasting horror, the ONE person from my past who I hoped to never, ever see or hear from again has sent me a friend request. Which...fine, I don't have to friend her, right? But just seeing her name made me .

And on top of all that, I'm fighting a malware problem on my computer, and it's making it really difficult to get online and talk to my mello friends, who always put me in a good mood.

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

You're getting old, try and be easy on your back as it's not really fixable. Same with your knees and elbows actually.

Oh facebook, never change.

For malware I've found this http://www.malwarebytes.org/ program is pretty good for finding stuff. Good luck.

Registered
    Mar 2009

It's all One Eye's fault. I find he can be justly blamed for anything that goes wrong.

More seriously, I feel for you about the friend request. Sometimes it's best to let the past bury the past.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom View post
    You're getting old, try and be easy on your back as it's not really fixable. Same with your knees and elbows actually.
    Aw, thanks, hatey, you always know the right thing to say. It's true, though...I was just talking with Rube in chat, and we were agreeing that when you're 40+, there's always SOMETHING that hurts; you just get used to it.

Oh facebook, never change.
    ik,r?

For malware I've found this http://www.malwarebytes.org/ program is pretty good for finding stuff. Good luck.
    Yeah, I've got malwarebytes and ad-aware working on it. They've both found some stuff, and it seems to be working better, so hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by OtakuLoki View post
    It's all One Eye's fault. I find he can be justly blamed for anything that goes wrong.

More seriously, I feel for you about the friend request. Sometimes it's best to let the past bury the past.
    Exactly. Honest to god, I have know idea why this person would want to get a hold of me. Oh yeah, I know why...cause she's crazy.

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Sorry about your back. When did you become Asian?
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

* Tries to undo evil spell Fina is under... *

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Will walking funny slow your posting ability?
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by spitz View post
    * Tries to undo evil spell Fina is under... *
    Thanks, spitzy.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Oliveloaf View post
    Will walking funny slow your posting ability?
    Of course not.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Ouch, here's hoping it get's better.

As for angering the gods, it's probably a sign not to try and overtake Oliveloaf.

Thanks for the $5, Oliveloaf
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

+ Reply to thread