+ Reply to thread

Thread: Farewell, Prince Naveen!

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Farewell, Prince Naveen!

A few months back, we were over at a friends parents place for dinner, relaxing after a big, tasty meal. It was discovered for some reason that a frog had entered the bathroom. Of course I put it in a cup and brought him home and named him. Look at how cute he is.

I think he was a young male Pacific Chorus Frog, and I named him Naveen. He spent several months in a ten gallon tank with a swimming pool and some moss and his very own plant, being stuffed full of assorted, tasty bugs.

With the weather turning and another impending move across town for me, though, I figured it was time for Naveen to be free.

We have a big park nearby with lots of cover and water features, and I thought it would be a better release site for him than a bathroom, so I found a nice secluded spot

and now Naveen is free.

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I frogs.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Aw. Good choice for him. Farewell Naveen! May you father many mighty tadpoles.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I am not usually big on the amphibians, but that is a pretty cute froggie.

Registered
    Sep 2010

This has made me long for frogs. I could create an entire gigantic frog habitat and let them live out their little froggy lives for my entertainment.

+ Reply to thread