More frustrating tube strikes on the way dragging London to a screaming standstill.

The unions are claiming that all the changes will result in job losses, safety cuts and a worse service. TFL is clamiing there will be no compulsary redundancies and that the ticket offices are no long that efficient due to Oyster cards being used everywhere.

And yet again, it's London that suffers. Tomorrow is going to be fraught getting in for those who bother. At least the office will be quiet.

I don't think I can be angry at the unions again, because they pull this every time they feel threatened. Their leader, while decrying the cuts, just got a 10% pay rise. They are living in the past if expect things to be run the same way as they used to. They pay lip service to things like safety but only seem interested in lining their own pockets and protecting their jobs regardless of the effect on everyone else. I think they should be sued for loss of earnings that London suffers as a result of their actions. Bankrupting them would be a sweet irony.

I can't wait for the day that all the tube trains are automatic like the DLR. Number of strikes on that line. A big fat zero.