+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Interview

Registered
    Jul 2009

Default Interview

The rules are simple: You ask a question, the next poster answers it, and then they have to ask a question.

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

A Live Oak.

Who is your favorite actor?

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Peter O'Toole

When was the last time you cried until snot came?
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

Registered
    Jul 2009

About a year and a half ago, when I was dealing with a lot of fucked up identity stuff.

If you had to marry a celebrity--and only that celebrity--for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Rami Malek. My other choice is already married.

If you could change your eye color, would you, and what color would you pick?

Registered
    Jul 2010

I had to google him, but he's a cutie!

I'd change my eye color to something completely ridiculous, just so I could act 100% offended anytime someone accused me of wearing contacts. Like violet with gold flecks. I could really be fantasy rp about it and refer to them as 'orbs'. Which is stupid since you don't look at people's eyes when they're not mostly covered by skin unless you're a weirdo.

If you were a stripper, what kind of club would you work in and what music would your routines be set to?
    comcast guy - m4m - 18 (nb)
    seem like we had that connection when we looked at each other
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Probably a dockside club. A real low end one, too. I can't imagine getting into anywhere more classy. Funeral dirges. Classic rock, probably.

What music do you want played at your wake/funeral?

Registered
    Mar 2009

How much water do you drink a day?
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Zuul, my dad wants the same song played at his funeral!

I don't drink nearly enough water, though. I've taken to having a venti sized cold cup full at work, sometimes two.

If you had a thousand unrolled pennies, would you use them to pay for something?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Zuul, my dad wants the same song played at his funeral!

I don't drink nearly enough water, though. I've taken to having a venti sized cold cup full at work, sometimes two.

If you had a thousand unrolled pennies, would you use them to pay for something?

Registered
    Feb 2009

No, pennies are garbage and I'd just throw them out into the streets as I walked, spreading good luck everywhere I go.

What do you consider your best physical attribute?
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I have fantastic calves.

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Ugh. That is a tough question, because I wouldn't be sure I'd want to live there until I'd spent some time checking the place out. Assuming I wouldn't be stuck there forever, probably somewhere in Sweden.

If you could have a mythological animal as a pet, what would it be?
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Jul 2010

One of those geese that laid golden eggs. I'd name her Cash4gold

If you were part of a musical family, what would your sound be like?
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Show tunes. We wouldn't so much put on concerts as just walk through life, breaking into choreographed song and dance. It would be fucking amazing. (Actually, this is basically my life, but I don't have my musical family...yet. Rabbit has yet to realize I lust for him for his singing ability.)

What kind of cyborg upgrade do you want?

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Bionic eyes with zoom capabilities, infrared sensors and night-vision. I would also like them to glow LED-light blue when a light hits me in the dark.

How long can you hold your breath underwater?
    Last edited by Orual; 18 Aug 2010 at 10:40 AM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

About a minute, last time I tried it. That's if I'm not doing anything strenuous under water, though. If I'm swimming it's less.

"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that." What, for you, is that?

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that." What, for you, is that?
    For me, "that" turned out to be "stay married to a crazy person".

If you had an animal spirit as an avatar that guided you through your life, what animal would it be?

Registered
    Mar 2009

An invisible, imaginary pink monkey that gibbers in the back of my head, so I don't have to.

Do you have a menagerie in the back of your head?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Demons. Leigons of demons.

What's something that will visually cause you to look at a stranger and deem them "classy"?
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Well-styled hair. It doesn't matter what kind of hair it is, so long as it is clearly done intentionally and attractively.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Registered
    Mar 2009

A stuffed Pink Panther that my grandfather gave me.

When you're out walking on a clear night, do you take a moment to look up at the stars? (or attempt to, if light pollution is an issue).

Registered
    Jul 2010

Actually, sometimes yeah. Where I am now it's really easy to see the stars and if they're all out the sky just looks so stunning. I never notice sunrises or sunsets; as in, if I look at them I am universally unimpressed and uninspired. Stars however? I like them. It makes me wish I had a porch on my roof or a decent skylight, because I could definitely see myself staring. (note: I'm in the middle of swamp land and warm nights can be unpleasant)

If you were 16 again, what is the first thing you would change about your life?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Assuming I retain all the memories and experience of adult me, dump my boyfriend of the time and go have fun. I guess there are a lot of practical things I could do, going back to that age, but, God, why? I spent my teen years being practical and it was boring as hell.

If you had to chop off one of your toes, which one would it be and why?

Registered
    Feb 2009

My left pinky toe, because the little bastard just won't cross like the right one.

If you could live in any historic period, what would it be?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Tough one, but I guess I'll say the cold war. Fairly Modern Medicine is very important.

What is your dream career? (As in singer, athlete, actor, President)

Registered
    Jul 2010

Queen of the Underworld. I will begin by redecorating, adding sequins, instituting a more updated modern disco feel and arming myself with a posse of lethal boy dancers in appropriate attire. (appropriate attire being sequin short-shorts, bowler hats, suspenders, and foot attire to match their different personalities).

If you could make one body part Bionic, which would it be?

Registered
    Mar 2009

All of them? Maybe my lungs. My asthma ensured that even at a young age I'd never know the joy of running at full speed for any length of time.

Would you rather give up alcohol or soda?

Registered
    Mar 2009

My tail. What's that? You say I don't have a tail? That's true. Which is why I need a bionic, prehensile tail installed.

Whoops. RabbitMage snuck in there just before me.

Alcohol. In fact I've been casually teetotal for years, since I first started taking a medication that had a "idiosyncratic" interaction with alcohol. Just don't get between me and my Elixir.

What extravagance would you most like to own? (The sky's the limit here - you want a private aircraft carrier, we can arrange that.)
    Last edited by OtakuLoki; 18 Aug 2010 at 07:58 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I could probably conceive of some elaborate electronic studio set-up, but I'd really like to have an Imperial Bösendorfer.

Given the choice between a sexless life and one with nothing but bland, uninteresting (but nutritious) food, which would you choose?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Do not read this post.
    Last edited by fachverwirrt; 18 Aug 2010 at 09:07 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'll give up good food before I'll give up sex. I'd give up a lot of things before I'd give up sex.

You have angered the furry gods and will now be trapped in the body of an anthropomorphic animal. What critter do you choose?

Registered
    Jul 2010

If I'm going to be an anthropomorphic animal I'm going for the god damned gold. I'd be an upright siberian tiger with dove/angel wings and opposable damn thumbs with a prehensile tail. Then I'll appear in a movie with Dolph Lundgren where he'll be a sympathetic furry and we fall in love.

If you had to have a genitalia piercing (or another one), what piercing would you get?

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Prince Albert. I mean, if I'm going to be sticking a piece of stainless steel through my dick, I might as well go for the gold, as it were.

What do you consider you two biggest weaknesses, and what have you done to work on them?
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

The first one is that I like to make people happy. It sounds nice at first, right? The sort of crappy, fake "flaw" you might mention in a job interview. But it means that I put up with a lot more crap than I should, because I want everyone to be happy, gosh darn it!

The second one is that I have the attention span of a gnat. Occasionally I can get really focused and just lose myself in a task, but usually I'll waste five hours playing a video game when I was supposed to be editing something.

What is the tallest thing you've jumped off of/out of?

Registered
    Feb 2009

I jumped off a small cliff into a pond for about a 12' jump. Not much I know.

What is the tallest building you have been in?

Registered
    Feb 2009

The Sears Tower, one of the tallest around. It's easy me living in Chicago and all though. Also, anyone referring to it as the Willis Tower puts ketchup on their hot dogs.

What kind of car would you drive as a secondary "fun car" if money wasn't an object?

Registered
    Mar 2009

A '67 Pontiac Firebird. Red.

Sigh.

If you could bring one historical figure back to life in his/her prime, who would it be?

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

John Adams. I want to know if he would be amused or indignant about 1776.

Zombie apocalypse or robot apocalypse?

Registered
    Jul 2010

robot apocalypse. I want to see fruit juice vendor robots ruthlessly grinding mall patrons. Also, they are bound to smell significantly less bad.

What sport or physical activity would you like to see accepted into the Olympics?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Dressage. I might actually watch, then.

So a bunch of aliens in black Ray Bans and red jumpsuits come down and promise to solve all of our problems. Do you trust them or join the resistance?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Viva La Resistance! They may be as benevolent as St. Francis, and I'd still feel that imposed solutions are the wrong way to do things.

Do you have an opinion vis-a-vis the Fermi Paradox (i.e. where are the aliens?)? If you do, please share it.

Registered
    Jul 2010

My opinion on the Fermi Paradox is that I only want to learn about it if it's featured in the long overdue sequel to Earth Girls Are Easy.

If you found out you'd won the lottery at this second, what would you do in the next 24-72 hours?

Registered
    Jul 2010

2xpost
    Last edited by Panther Squad; 19 Aug 2010 at 05:39 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

First, I would call Rabbit. Then I would buy a plane ticket to Fresno. There would be drinking, celebrating, and rentals to look at. Once I was safely across the country and drunk, I would inform my family.

What is your philosophical position on corsets?

Also:

Quote Originally posted by Panther Squad View post
    My opinion on the Fermi Paradox is that I only want to learn about it if it's featured in the long overdue sequel to Earth Girls Are Easy.
    BEST. MOVIE. EVAR. !!!

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I don't really have a philosophical position on corsets. Historical reinactment can be fun, but doing something that can permanently damage ones tender inner organs strikes me as foolish.

What sort of underwear do you usually wear?
    Last edited by Orual; 19 Aug 2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: no lottery for me ;_;

Registered
    Mar 2009

Boxer briefs. Best of both worlds.

Do you, or would you consider having 'larger than normal' ear piercings, or stretching your current ones?

Registered
    Jul 2010

I've actually thought about it. Mostly because I have mutant ears. Had my ears pierced twice. First time done by my first HT store manager who still had her ear piercing gun (From way back when HT still did that). Cleaned them dutifully, went to replace the studs after two and a half months and they closed up in minutes. Second time I got a 16 gauge piercing at a pro body piercing studio, hypoallergenic hoops. Kept them in for about four months with dutiful but not overcleaning.

They were out for eight hours (interview + errands plus other stuff) and they closed up on me. So I've thought about doing a 14 gauge and trying to stretch them. Plus, I've been thinking about rediscovering my punk roots. Now I just sort of dress blah, but I've still spent most of my adult and all of my teenage life as an androgyn/tranny punk.

What reality television shows do you watch?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Major League Baseball and The National Football League.

What is your favorite sitcom? (ever, doesn't have to be current)

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

It's almost a copout choice, but to me, Seinfeld was funnier for longer than any other sitcom. What other sitcom do I still quote and refer to on a weekly basis, I ask you, Low Talker?

If you could cause any one person with whom you are personally acquainted to die of (seemingly) natural causes, through the power of your mind, and nobody would ever know of your part in the demise...would you? You don't have to say whom if you don't want to.
    Last edited by OneCentStamp; 19 Aug 2010 at 08:46 PM.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

+ Reply to thread