+ Reply to thread

Thread: Fucking human society, how does it work?

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Fucking human society, how does it work?

For those who haven't heard about this yet:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...tml?tag=latest

CARTERVILLE, Ill. (CBS) It seems Tila Tequila wasn't the only performer targeted by fans at an Insane Clown Posse music festival this past weekend in southern Illinois.

According to TMZ, Wu-Tang Clan member Method Man also suffered an injury caused by the Gathering of Juggalos -- fans of the band -- when he was allegedly struck in the eye with a thrown beer can.

Method Man and pal Redman were performing Sunday night when all of a sudden what looked like a "full beer can" was thrown at Meth's face, resulting in a gash on the left side, says the celebrity website.

Redman then yelled expletives at the Juggalos, and told his buddy, "Your face is cut, go take care of that," reports TMZ.

However, reportedly Method Man did not scare as easily as the pint-sized Tila Tequila, and instead the bloodied rapper yelled out, "Start the music we're continuing the show, let's f*** these motherf***ers up."

It's not know if Method Man plans to press charges.

Reality t-v celebrity Tila Tequila is threatening to sue after she says the Juggalos pelted her with stones and feces from portable toilets when she took the stage at the same festival on Saturday.
    Think of these gross-ass misfits, sticking their hands into Porta-Potty toilets to fish out shit to throw at performers.

Honestly, there is nothing on earth worse that Juggalos.

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by horrible gross quote arggggh
    However, reportedly Method Man did not scare as easily as the pint-sized Tila Tequila, and instead the bloodied rapper yelled out, "Start the music we're continuing the show, let's f*** these motherf***ers up."
    As I pointed out in chate, Tequila did remain on stage and try to finish her set, and she displayed the same "fuck you" attitude this writer thinks was so laudable in Method Man. If you watch the video, you see her standing next to a wall of security men while being pelted by all kinds of (literal) shit, gamely screeching out her horrible songs. In fact, I have seen many, many douchecanoes cite this as a reason the assault was mostly her fault, "Why didn't the stupid bitch get off the stage lol!". But when Method Man does the same thing, it's badass.

Also holy hell man, she was lacerated and bruised to the point that she required stitches, and they chased her to her trailer and smashed out the windows. To giggle about her "scaring easily" is really fucking disgusting.

Also, Exy wanted me to repost this (I think crazy) exchange from my other webhome:

Juggalos stay classy... like a family of chimpanzees.
    alright, this is nothing against you personally but there's things people need to think about. juggalos are primarily young white working class men who are attracted to ICP for a variety of reasons, including the lack of any real "alternative" music scene in much of the midwest. many of them are outcasts at the schools they attend, because of their weight, learning disabilities, or because their families are slightly poorer than the families of the other kids. their primary fanbase is in Michigan, a state that never recovered from the recession in the early part of the last decade, and shows no signs of recovering. the major industry here has all but collapsed or moved out of state, and the unemployement rate in May was over 13%. our government has shut down three times in the last few years and come close to shutting down even more times. our biggest tourist attraction is a fucking sporting goods superstore just over the border of the state.

so when people sarcastically call juggalos "classy", I want them to know exactly what they are saying. please excuse Michigan if we're a little economically depressed these days!
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene View post
    As I pointed out in chate, Tequila did remain on stage and try to finish her set, and she displayed the same "fuck you" attitude this writer thinks was so laudable in Method Man. If you watch the video, you see her standing next to a wall of security men while being pelted by all kinds of (literal) shit, gamely screeching out her horrible songs. In fact, I have seen many, many douchecanoes cite this as a reason the assault was mostly her fault, "Why didn't the stupid bitch get off the stage lol!". But when Method Man does the same thing, it's badass.

Also holy hell man, she was lacerated and bruised to the point that she required stitches, and they chased her to her trailer and smashed out the windows. To giggle about her "scaring easily" is really fucking disgusting.
    Yeah. And that's taking into account that she's teeny and probably more likely to get seriously injured by a thrown bottle.

Also, Exy wanted me to repost this (I think crazy) exchange from my other webhome:
    It's interesting to me. Not that it excuses any of this but I think there's a grain of truth to it. Without a doubt ICP fans do self-select from unpopular misfits. But, well, a fair number of people who are unpopular are for a reason.

I do think poverty and unemployment contribute to making people angry and violent -- tends to be true of suicide bombers too. But, well, the quote kind of comes off as a defense for them, which is just out-and-out phail.

I checked the official ICP website. You'd think they have something in their news condemning it, right? You know, "People who do violence are not Down With the Clown" or something stupid like that. Nope. Couldn't find any reference to it. There's a link to something by Tila Tequila, but it was from before the event where she was just saying, "I'm honored to be asked to perform blah blah blah." No mention of what happened to her when she did.

Unreal.

Registered
    Feb 2009

But when Method Man does the same thing, it's badass.
    To be fair on the Scale of Badassedness, wherein Tila Tequila is a “0” and Method Man is a “100” as your base points it makes a lot more sense.

And even though I despise juggalos and their culture I think that a forum where one can throw things at washed up celebrities isn’t entirely bad either. I wouldn’t go into a portapotty to retrive a baby, but I might go turd fishing if I could, say, throw a hunk of shit at Chloe Kardashian or maybe Nicole Ritchie.

Also, if you want to see how to really handle that crowd, Google Andrew WK at the Gathering. He blows Method Man away on the scale of awesome.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Jul 2010

I think we can chalk much of the dismissal over Tila Tequila's ordeal as a case of the drugged starlet calling assault. This is actually the...3rd? 4th? time she's claimed assault.

Except this time it appears to be worse than what she's making it out to be, but her handling and reporting of the issue is exactly the same as the other times. So for the casual observer (and let's face it, I bet a lot of reporters are just like, WHATEVS Tila and not fact-checking), it's just another bump in the road in her tabloid life.
    comcast guy - m4m - 18 (nb)
    seem like we had that connection when we looked at each other
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

This is an excellent and convincing article. Preview of its awesomeness: its title is "A Topless Tila Tequila Forced Herself on the Juggalos".

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by fail fail fail
    As the crowd continued to get even more aggressive, Tequila thought "sex would sell," and she took her shirt off and preceded to sing topless. Instead of appeasing the crowd, which was Tequila's intention, she insulted them. They were not there to see a stripper, and they let her know that. This was the second mistake that Tequila made that could have been avoided.
    Except that she took her top off after the crowd chanted "show us your tits!" That's in the video, too. Also is the author really implying that the juggalos are refined and eschew gratuitous female nudity as tacky I mean are you kidding me here

What happened here is very similar to a pretty girl getting pulled over for speeding and, while she is waiting for the cop to show up at her window, she undoes a few of her top buttons to expose some cleavage. She continues primping and puts on her sexiest smile to look up at the cop and see it is a woman who is not at all impressed with what she sees. This is the same scenario that happened to Tequila at the concert; her usual sexy routine was not going to work.
    Except that the cop was really an overfed pasty-faced Midwestern social reject in full clown makeup who proceeded to dump faygo-flavored poop on her head.
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Also is the author really implying that the juggalos are refined and eschew gratuitous female nudity as tacky I mean are you kidding me here
    I also liked when the article said that Juggalos are "serious about music". Uh, see, actually they tend to be big fans of the Insane Clown Posse, so.

Except that the cop was really an overfed pasty-faced Midwestern social reject in full clown makeup who proceeded to dump faygo-flavored poop on her head.
    I think I saw a video of that one time.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    I also liked when the article said that Juggalos are "serious about music". Uh, see, actually they tend to be big fans of the Insane Clown Posse, so.
    Actually, the article says that they "take their music and bands seriously," and they do. Nobody else is saying it's good music....

But, I have to agree with the idea that Tila shouldn't have been booked to play this particular show. It's not because she's female, it's because she's a third tier dance pop act who's more known for her reality TV exploits than her music.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Marsilia View post
    Actually, the article says that they "take their music and bands seriously," and they do. Nobody else is saying it's good music....
    Ha, okay, fair point.

But, I have to agree with the idea that Tila shouldn't have been booked to play this particular show. It's not because she's female, it's because she's a third tier dance pop act who's more known for her reality TV exploits than her music.
    That's definitely true, the promoters who came up with the idea that Juggalos would like Tila Tequila must be retarded. But I think they underestimated just how anti-social ICP fans are.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene's other webhome guy View post
    so when people sarcastically call juggalos "classy", I want them to know exactly what they are saying. please excuse Michigan if we're a little economically depressed these days!
    Four words: You can't buy class.

Ain't nobody saying that juggalos need to scrape together more money, they're saying wearing bad face paint and beating up on tiny, poo covered pop tarts makes you a douche bag.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Marsilia View post
    Ain't nobody saying that juggalos need to scrape together more money, they're saying wearing bad face paint and beating up on tiny, poo covered pop tarts makes you a douche bag.
    Preach it.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I am deeply saddened by the fact that these filthy clown-buffoons have besmirched the name of Faygo. Faygo is awesome.

It's been a while since I paid attention to the Michigan music scene, but I don't remember the ICP fanbase being quite so scarily sociopathic back in the day (ca. 1999). Even back then though, the guys who liked ICP - these were not the sort of fellows you'd be too keen on seeing outside of well-lit public areas.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Orual View post
    I am deeply saddened by the fact that these filthy clown-buffoons have besmirched the name of Faygo. Faygo is awesome.
    Yeah, I know. It's like spitting on the Michigan flag.

+ Reply to thread