+ Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wake Up, American People In Support Of Decency And Honour.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by ivan astikov View post
    And I doubt if that would be "the goal"; more like a side-line to the main event.
    I asked why and I responded to the answer you gave me. If that isn't the goal or the "main event", then you failed to answer the question.

So why?

aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by CatInASuit View post
    Ok, Ivan, let's try this the other way around. Part of the argument is that the BBC knew in advance of it occuring that WTC7 would collapse. However, in getting the timing wrong on a broadcast, they gave away that they knew this fact.

If this is the case, who would be required for this to be set up?

Who would be in the know and who would have to be part of the conspiracy across the countries in order for the assumption to hold true?
    And, the BBC don't have to be "in on it", if all they've done is reported what "a source" has told them.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    I asked why and I responded to the answer you gave me. If that isn't the goal or the "main event", then you failed to answer the question.

So why?
    If you are asking me because you think I might actually know, I'm a little bit concerned about your naiveté regarding such matters.

If you are asking me to speculate, state that clearly.
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 12 Aug 2010 at 11:04 AM.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Who among us could really know what the motivations might be for such an endeavor? I'd guess the reasoning was way beyond the imaginings of Mr and Mrs Joe Public, tho'.
    Well, we certainly can't imagine, but then it is your theory.

Now why would the bad guys in your scenario want to decrease overall world population if part of their goal (if I'm understanding you correctly) would be to make money.

Broadly speaking fewer people means a smaller world economy which means less chance for profit.

Serious question. If I've misinterpreted your position let me know.

Registered
    Mar 2009

If you are asking me because you think I might actually know, I'm a little bit concerned about your naiveté regarding such matters.

If you are asking me to speculate, state that clearly.
    Okay, so you have clearly and repeatedly shown a lack of understanding of scientific matters, on both this forum and the Dope. You do not understand global politics, since in reference to arms dealers funneling money to terrorists you referred to those nations as poor. (Saudi Arabia is quite a bit wealthier than some of what you call "the civilized world". It's also a breeding ground for terrorist groups.) You do not understand any of what you are talking about.

Really pathetically, you don't even understand conspiracy theories.

Because a few conspiracy theorists have spouted off on the Internet, you believe them, without even being able to explain the conspiracies that they are espousing.

This has nothing to do with the theorists convincing you with their logic. This has to do with a little man finding something he does not understand that he can point to and singsong, "I know something you don't know!"

A few years back my family restaurant had our space rented out every Thursday night by one of these conspiracy theory groups. They drank coffee, ate donuts, watched movies about the conspiracies, and talked about it all.

The motives behind the groups allegedly responsible for the attacks are central to the conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theories make even less sense without those motives.

If you really want to walk around banging this drum, at least do it with a full blown theory instead of just, "Er. De gubmint did it."

I could argue this better than you can and I don't even believe any of it.
    So now they are just dirt-covered English people in fur pelts with credit cards.

Registered
    Feb 2009

You do realise the vast majority of the world's population are pretty skint, right? So, do you think their incomes are going to be missed? And anyway, I stated upthread that the making money bit was just incidental to the actual goal. Whatever that may be. I suspect it's something that the non-connected masses aren't going to like, though. If you are wondering what that might be. use your imagination, like me, and see if anything comes to mind. My theory isn't really the topic of this thread, and if questions about my thoughts - as if they are anything more than something to try and direct ridicule at, to most of you - continue, I'll be asking a mod to intervene.

So, if you have anything further you want to post, if it doesn't relate to Robert Bowman's opinions, I am most likely going to ignore you.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Okay, so you have clearly and repeatedly shown a lack of understanding of scientific matters, on both this forum and the Dope. You do not understand global politics, since in reference to arms dealers funneling money to terrorists you referred to those nations as poor. (Saudi Arabia is quite a bit wealthier than some of what you call "the civilized world". It's also a breeding ground for terrorist groups.) You do not understand any of what you are talking about.

Really pathetically, you don't even understand conspiracy theories.

Because a few conspiracy theorists have spouted off on the Internet, you believe them, without even being able to explain the conspiracies that they are espousing.

This has nothing to do with the theorists convincing you with their logic. This has to do with a little man finding something he does not understand that he can point to and singsong, "I know something you don't know!"

A few years back my family restaurant had our space rented out every Thursday night by one of these conspiracy theory groups. They drank coffee, ate donuts, watched movies about the conspiracies, and talked about it all.

The motives behind the groups allegedly responsible for the attacks are central to the conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theories make even less sense without those motives.

If you really want to walk around banging this drum, at least do it with a full blown theory instead of just, "Er. De gubmint did it."

I could argue this better than you can and I don't even believe any of it.
    No you couldn't.

And where have I said "The government did it!"?

Snip it out for us all to see.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm done with your retarded thread, ivan. I might as well be debating with a five year old.

"No, you couldn't." That's your rebuttal? Jesus. I feel sorry for you.

Registered
    Jul 2010

You do realise the vast majority of the world's population are pretty skint, right? So, do you think their incomes are going to be missed? And anyway, I stated upthread that the making money bit was just incidental to the actual goal. Whatever that may be. I suspect it's something that the non-connected masses aren't going to like, though. If you are wondering what that might be. use your imagination, like me, and see if anything comes to mind. My theory isn't really the topic of this thread, and if questions about my thoughts - as if they are anything more than something to try and direct ridicule at, to most of you - continue, I'll be asking a mod to intervene.

So, if you have anything further you want to post, if it doesn't relate to Robert Bowman's opinions, I am most likely going to ignore you.
    1.) You do use plenty of your imagination. Trust me, we all notice.

2.) Honey, you send plenty of ridicule yourself. No, I won't snip or quote, because I don't want to direct too much ridicule at you. Sad face.

3) Someone needs to print you out a list, because I'm pretty certain you're planning on reporting the mods and admins -- who you seem to be complaining about -- to themselves! That may not work so well for you.

Just sayin'.
    comcast guy - m4m - 18 (nb)
    seem like we had that connection when we looked at each other
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

Registered
    Feb 2009

If you don't even know who is involved, because you haven't even looked into the possibility, how the fuck can you start wondering about motive? Any internet conspiracy theorist can make guesses at who "the players" are, but until you've confirmed there is a crime to investigate, discussion of motives is just mental masturbation of the most insipid, unsatisfying kind.
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 12 Aug 2010 at 11:37 AM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I'm done with your retarded thread, ivan. I might as well be debating with a five year old.

"No, you couldn't." That's your rebuttal? Jesus. I feel sorry for you.
    Well, what more was there to say? That was about the sum total of meat in your post. The rest was just you waffling about how smart you are, and how dumb I must be.

ps. Don't forget to requote my "De gubmint did it lolzors" statement, so readers know you are completely factual with your own remarks, Zuul.
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 12 Aug 2010 at 11:42 AM.

Registered
    Jul 2010

I'm a bigger fan of David Icke than Bowman, but Bowman does have some valid points. The end question you're left with is "Who orchestrates these events and who would benefit from them?" Bowman never gives any clear answers to that, which is where Icke picks up. This sort of catastrophe theater is nothing new in humanity's history and there's been no human group around long enough to maintain any sort of continuity benefit. I won't post any links and just let you guys do your own research so you can come to your own conclusions, but this is a very serious issue that very few people are allowed to address for any length of time.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I doubt David Icke references are going to receive anything other than ridicule from this mob, hobbler. The man has been denigrated so much by the mainstream media and the so-called intelligentsia, that not a lot of anything he says is going to be respected. Exactly what you'd expect to happen to someone who was saying something important, that the elites don't want the masses to be considering.
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 12 Aug 2010 at 12:09 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by hobbler View post
    but Bowman does have some valid points.
    It's like getting blood from a stone trying to get this lot to even consider his points.

Registered
    Jul 2010

It's like getting blood from a stone trying to get this lot to even consider his points.
    Tell me about it. It's just not worth bothering with some people, as they won't listen even when the facts are so obvious.

Being in the UK, have you ever had a chance to attend one of Icke's seminars?

Registered
    Feb 2009

No, but I wouldn't mind going to one, just to see the sort of company I keep.

Registered
    Feb 2009

and there's been no human group around long enough to maintain any sort of continuity benefit.
    But now, we might be on the verge of genetic manipulation or other techniques that extend life to double that of what we are living now, or even longer. And I doubt the likes of you and me will be among the recipients of these medical advances.
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 12 Aug 2010 at 03:00 PM.

Registered
    Jul 2009

...oh, okay, I think I get it.

I'm a bigger fan of David Icke than Bowman, but Bowman does have some valid points. The end question you're left with is "Who orchestrates these events and who would benefit from them?" Bowman never gives any clear answers to that, which is where Icke picks up. This sort of catastrophe theater is nothing new in humanity's history and there's been no human group around long enough to maintain any sort of continuity benefit. I won't post any links and just let you guys do your own research so you can come to your own conclusions, but this is a very serious issue that very few people are allowed to address for any length of time.
    So what if there already are immortal people? Who's to say that whole "alchemy" thing wasn't really just a coverup for the discovery of the secret to immortality and a select few have been keeping themselves alive all this time, amusing themselves by playing with the rest of us. Maybe they want to start wars to kill the plebes off. I mean, things are getting pretty crowded around here and they don't want the commoners using up all of the resources, since THEY have to live with this planet forever.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Reptilians.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Nrblex View post
    ...oh, okay, I think I get it.

So what if there already are immortal people? Who's to say that whole "alchemy" thing wasn't really just a coverup for the discovery of the secret to immortality and a select few have been keeping themselves alive all this time, amusing themselves by playing with the rest of us. Maybe they want to start wars to kill the plebes off. I mean, things are getting pretty crowded around here and they don't want the commoners using up all of the resources, since THEY have to live with this planet forever.
    Care to offer up any evidence that an Elixir of Vastly Extended Life was anything more than an alchemist's wet dream back in those days? Come on, use some of that critical thinking everyone's so keen on round these parts.

Look, we are not writing LOTR/Tolkein-type fantasy here; we are aiming more for Tom Clancy's approach. Ya know, things that have got a chance of actually being true, or are at least based on real-life scenarios?
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 13 Aug 2010 at 05:23 AM.

Registered
    Jul 2009

Look, we are not writing LOTR/Tolkein-type fantasy here; we are aiming more for Tom Clancy's approach. Ya know, things that have got a chance of actually being true, or are at least based on real-life scenarios?
    Oh, okay.

Quote Originally posted by Wikipedia on David Icke
    In The Biggest Secret (1999), Icke introduced the idea of the "Reptoid Hypothesis." He identifies the Brotherhood as originating from reptilians from the constellation Draco, who walk on two legs and appear human, and who live in tunnels and caverns inside the earth. They are the same race of gods known as the Anunnaki in the Babylonian creation myth, Enűma Eliš.[42] Tyson Lewis of Montclair State University and Richard Kahn of the University of North Dakota write that Icke has taken his "ancient astronaut" narrative from the Israeli-American writer, Zecharia Sitchin. Icke's idea of "inner-earth reptilians" is also not new, though Barkun writes that Icke has done more than most to expand it.[43]

Sitchin writes that the reptilians came to Earth for its precious metals. Icke argues that the Anunnaki came specifically for "monoatomic gold," a mineral he says can increase the carrying capacity of the nervous system ten thousand fold. After ingesting it, the Anunnaki are able to process vast amounts of information, speed up trans-dimensional travel, and shapeshift from reptilian to human form. They use human fear, guilt, and aggression as energy in a similar way, part of the reason they organize human conflict.[44] The more negative emotion we emit, the more the reptilians absorb:

Thus we have the encouragement of wars, human genocide, the mass slaughter of animals, sexual perversions which create highly charged negative energy, and black magic ritual and sacrifice which takes place on a scale that will stagger those who have not studied the subject.[45]

The Anunnaki have crossbred with human beings, the breeding lines carefully chosen for political reasons. He believes they are the Watchers, the fallen angels, or "Grigori," who mated with human women in the Biblical apocrypha. Their first reptilian-human hybrid, possibly Adam, was created 200,000–300,000 years ago. There was a second breeding program around 30,000 years ago, and a third 7,000 years ago. It is the half-bloods of the third breeding program who today control the world, more Anunnaki than human. They have an extremely powerful, hypnotic stare, the origin of the phrase to "give someone the evil eye," and their hybrid DNA allows them to shapeshift when they consume human blood.[46] In Children of the Matrix, he expanded his description of those in charge, adding that the Anunnaki also bred with another extraterrestrial race called the "Nordics," on account of their blond hair and blue eyes, to produce a race of human slave masters, the Aryans. The Aryans retain many reptilian traits, including cold-blooded attitudes, a desire for top-down control, and an obsession with ritual, lending them a tendency toward fascistic militarism, rationalism, and racism.[47]

Lewis and Kahn write that the Nordic hypothesis means Icke is mirroring standard claims by the far right that the Aryan bloodline has ruled the Earth throughout history; for Icke, Sumerian Kings and Egyptian pharoahs have all been Aryan reptilian humanoids, as have 43 American presidents and the Queen Mother, who he writes was "seriously reptilian." All have taken part in Satanic rituals, paedophilia, kidnapping of children, drug parties and murder, needed to satisfy their reptilian blood lust, which allows them to retain their temporary human form.[48]
    So.

Satanic reptoids, huh?

Registered
    Feb 2009

If you are going to speculate, you may as well make it entertaining.

Here's some more of what he has to say.
    THE REPTILIAN BRAIN

Now we go below the surface "reality" of the neocortex and into parts of our brains which are still a great mystery to the infant "upstairs." These intelligence centers have enabled life to survive in varied forms for millions of years. They are not to be discounted even if they don’t speak the language of the neocortex.

Again, I will be general. The reptilian brain is the most ancient of the brains. It has two hemispheres, just like the neocortex, and it may be that they relate functionally to the left and right hemispheres of the neocortex. The reptilian brain consists of the upper part of the spinal cord and the basal ganglia, the diencephalon, and parts of the midbrain--- all of which sits atop the spinal column like a knob in the middle of our heads.

It is thought to represent a fundamental core of the nervous system and derives from a form of mammal-like reptile that once ranged widely over the world but disappeared during the Triassic period having provided the evolutionary link between dinosaurs and mammals. All modern mammals have this reptilian complex, including humans.

(It was the interbreeding or fusing of reptilian DNA to mammal DNA which created the Illuminati reptilian-human hybrid bloodlines and allows the "purest" of this breed to move between human and reptilian form.)

First and foremost among the traits generated through the reptilian brain is the drive to establish and defend territory. This is fueled by an extremely potent "will-to-power", exemplified among lizards by the ritual behavior of two rainbow lizards competing for dominance. These animals have beautiful colors and like many lizards, use headbobbing and pushups in assertive, aggressive, courtship and greeting displays. In a contest, once the gauntlet is thrown down, the aggressive displays give way to violent combat, and the struggle is unrelenting. In victory, they are tyrannical dictators in the extreme. In defeat, they lose their majestic colors, lapse into a kind of depression, and die two weeks later.

(This is classic Illuminati behaviour. Fighting each other and humanity to the death to impose their will and dominance. Winner takes it all)

At least five human behaviors originate in the reptilian brain. These have been denoted as isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive. Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in:

* obsessive-compulsive behavior
    * personal day-to-day rituals and superstitious acts
    * slavish conformance to old ways of doing things
    * ceremonial re-enactments
    * obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters
    * responding to partial representations (coloration, "strangeness," etc.), whether alive or inanimate
    * and all manner of deception

(If I had to do a quick summary of Illuminati behavior, it would be something like the above - the traits of the reptilian brain. Look at The Biggest Secret, my talk videos, and this website. They expose all of the consequences of this behavior - obsessively, compulsively, advancing their agenda at all costs; the obsession with rituals, ceremony, and symbolism; and…yes, yes… all manner of deception!)
    Any comment on the bit I've bolded?
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 13 Aug 2010 at 07:32 AM.

Registered
    Jul 2009

You crack me up, ivan. Don't ever change.

Registered
    Feb 2009

If I can't be informative, I'll at least try and be entertaining.

Registered
    Feb 2009

ps. Anyone who'd call the Queen's Mum "seriously reptilian", is okay by me.
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 13 Aug 2010 at 08:02 AM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

At least five human behaviors originate in the reptilian brain. These have been denoted as isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive. Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in:

* obsessive-compulsive behavior
    * personal day-to-day rituals and superstitious acts
    * slavish conformance to old ways of doing things
    * ceremonial re-enactments
    * obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters
    * responding to partial representations (coloration, "strangeness," etc.), whether alive or inanimate
    * and all manner of deception
    Well, dang. I genuinely thought that I might be the first person to acknowledge the Great Sky Alligator religion.

Registered
    Feb 2009

"I am the Lizard King - I can do anything!" --- Jim Morrison knew all about it.

(Interesting post you linked to there, terrifel.)

Registered
    Feb 2009

I just thought I'd offer a typical reasoned and insightful response from a member of the anti-twoofer side.
    Nice dodge. Greening used to post on this forum, and IIRC he in NO uncertain terms disagrees with the ultimate conclusion of the investigation of that day, that 19 Islamic terrorists crashed planes on 9-11.

So what is your point? I'll leave the engineering and scientific discussions to engineers and scientists. All I want to know is if there is any doubt that Bin Laden and Al Queda were responsible for 9-11. There is not. In fact, the fact that Greening and others critical with the NIST STILL don't disagree with this basic premise should make you go hmmmm when you start to go all conspiracy and such.
    Does this come across as a valid argument to the more rational members of mello?

What about this one?
    WTC 7 fell due to fire. You must have a problem with NIST; why do you hate NIST?

You think WTC 7 was blown up; you are delusional on that issue. It is an insane idea supported by you with nothing but your own illusions based on lies.

Don't need NIST. You need NIST so you can complain and spew your delusions for another 8 years of failure.

What did CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, FOX, and other new agency tell you about your moronic delusion of CD? What you have not taken action after 8 years! Weak! Failure is all you have.

No substance yet! too bad
    On a "reasoned response" scale of 0 to 10, what would that one get?

Third time lucky, maybe?
    My main concern is that the debate is that the CD theory is a distraction. 9/11 raises many issues about building performance, terror attacks and how structural steel behaves in extreme fire conditions. These issues need to be properly discussed and debated and every time the conversation starts, then CD takes us wildly of course.
    Hmmm... maybe not.

Am I the only one who finds these replies lacking something?
    Last edited by ivan astikov; 16 Aug 2010 at 03:02 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Here's my latest lesson in reasoning by a Derbunker.
    During the collapse, a large gash(stories high) was cut into the WTC 7. This is a factor in the collapse. There are numerous pictures that show this but it will not be on a Truther site because it goes against your core belief that there was nano super hyper nuclear thermite in all the buildings.

I mean, if that was the case, why not use a 'truck bomb' again and worry about the logistics of crashing two planes???
    It's amusing how people can come across all reasonable and knowledgeable and then blow it all away with a sentence of stupidity.

Registered
    Jul 2009

I'll give you this: I've yet to hear any Truther claim there was nano super hyper nuclear thermite in all the buildings.

+ Reply to thread