Closed thread

Thread: Stop lying Myrncalibur

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Default Stop lying Myrncalibur

How many times are you going to tell people that McNutty is the mole when it is a lie? I wonder how many people have read your lies in chat and believed you when all along it is a lie?

11-23-2009 20:13 <Exy> Oh wow, he's pretending that just because What Jim?! and Zuul haven't told him to suicide that they like him and think he's cool. That's sort of pathetic.

11-23-2009 20:16 <Exy> Threnody: And, for that matter, McHamburglar was given admin access to Mellophant for a couple days and he managed to leave little spots where he could sign in and read the admin/mode forums. He's the guy who was copying shit from there to the snackpit (which was a problem here for a couple weeks until CatInASuit and What Exit? cleaned up McNutty's special secrets.)

11-23-2009 20:17 <Myrnalene> I have to sadly admit that there is no proof for what Exy just said

11-23-2009 20:18 <pepperlandgirl> well exy, we don't actually know that.

11-23-2009 20:18 <Myrnalene> well, let me clarify - he did have admin access to Mellophants for a few days.

11-23-2009 20:18 <Exy> We don't "know" that but frankly we can be fairly certain.

11-23-2009 20:19 <Exy> I mean, now that Jim's no longer in charge I can say this -- he arrived at that conclusion separately from me and while he was not certain he certainly felt that it was the most likely possibility.

11-23-2009 20:19 <Myrnalene> also, I'm prettttttty sure I have demonstrated his hard-on for Exy (just like the mole had!) and his tendency to pull stupid childish bullhit.

11-23-2009 20:20 <Myrnalene> but I have no proof, will never have proof so take it for what it is worth

11-23-2009 20:20 <Exy> But no, no official or ex-official types here have confirmed this. I don't want to imply that this is Official Mellopants Policy. It is, however, pretty clearly true.

11-23-2009 20:22 <Myrnalene> whoever the mole is though, they're a real bastard. They made life miserable for the mods and for Jim, and it large part led to Jim quitting, so
    Actions

11-23-2009 20:23 <Exy> Yeah, McNutty's antics were pretty sharply harmful to this site. I'm sure Sleeps and Elyanna et al. find that very lulzy but I don't.

then thirty minutes later:

11-23-2009 20:59 <Zuul> For the record, according to CatInASuit McNutty never had any admin powers and CIAS says he was eliminated as a mole suspect quite some time ago. Just wanted to toss that out there as I see the mole issue was brought up once again in chat.

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

I am a Nonny but even Nonnys are more honest than you two.

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Force Myrna and Exy out of chat.

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Default TtT

Hello and feel free to welcome me

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

oh lulz!

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

It is funny I agree. It's funny that you're so quick to lie and accuse and be completely wrong.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

oh mchamburglar, i even sat around for long enough in the new snackpit to see how little anyone cared about your crusade against myrncalibur.

how many usernames do you believe it will take until you have a convincing "groundswell" against us.

do you just not care about your wife and child, or do you think they will be better off in a world in which the hated myrncalibur has been vanquished

Registered
    Mar 2009

I don't care if you want to fight. Hey, you started it in the right place! But running all over the rest of the board to post pad is just obnoxious.

Cage.

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

You think someone has to drum up a groundswell against you? You really dont understand how much people here don't like you Exy.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Realistically, you should continue this, McNoodle.

Because, really, you and I both know that your wife and child are better off with you absent than if you were actually present and paying attention to them. So please, continue. I'm willing to suffer the consequences in order that your child grows up in something closer to a healthy environment, similar to one in which it grows up with actual parents that actually care about it.

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Zuul. I dont think a few posts in other forums constitutes post padding. I was trying to get enough posts to chat but your software was blocking me. Is this just your way of protecting Exy even when he lies?

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Telling the Truth View post
    Zuul. I dont think a few posts in other forums constitutes post padding. I was trying to get enough posts to chat but your software was blocking me. Is this just your way of protecting Exy even when he lies?
    You posted several dozen messages that had nothing but a timestamp and "McNutty likes to post at . . . " so yeah.

Forgive us for having some minimal standards.

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

It's funny that an alcoholic outisider who is so crippled by personality disorders is giving parenting advice to anyone. You're starting to sound like SmartAlex. Do you still want to talk shit about her when you're doing the same thing?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Pfft, Exy. Go, poke him with sticks. (But not Sticks)

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

We didn't lie. Exy was told that McNutty had admin access, for a few days, to Mellophant.

Maybe that's not true, but that is what he was told. We did not make it up.

Banned
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    You posted several dozen messages that had nothing but a timestamp and "McNutty likes to post at . . . " so yeah.

This is my twelfth post right now. Are you so drunk on a weeknight that you believe that I've posted several dozen messages? You should look into AA.

Registered
    Mar 2009

For the record, TtT ain't McNutty.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

It's funny that an alcoholic outisider who is so crippled by personality disorders is giving parenting advice to anyone. You're starting to sound like SmartAlex. Do you still want to talk shit about her when you're doing the same thing?
    Too bad you ended up embarrassing yourself so badly you could only handle the board that SmartAleq posts at. I know you wish you could post at the non-tard board. But, well, you embarrassed yourself so badly you can't really do so.

I bet standards are pretty tough for people who can't meet them. It's something I only understand in the abstract, but I'm sure my lessers, like you, McNutty, are often unhappy about not being good enough. I'm sorry. I wish everyone could be interesting and intelligent and worth talking to the way I am. If it were my choice, you would be as good as me. Unfortunately it's not my choice.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

As far as I know, thanks to some sloppiness on my part the 5 most likely people to be the mole were Myself, Elmwood, CIAS, CRSP and McNutty. Of those 5 I felt McNutty the most likely and the only one to have already shown himself to screw around on issues of trust and then excuse himself for it. So I can support what Exy & Myrna are saying. With the STRONG CAVEAT that we will never know.

The Mole is also the primary reason I quit with an assist from quite honestly Myrna and some others bugging the shit out of me over things I could not fix.

BTW, Exy was extremely supportive during the insanity. People should really stop assume they think with one mind.

I like Myrna quite a bit but she was one of the loudest complainers while I was flailing at the mole issue that was fixed in the end mostly by elmwood and CIAS. I happy very glad Zuul took over. I could not run this place. Everyone is right, I do not have the personality for it.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    For the record, TtT ain't McNutty.
    I can easily hide my IP address. For an experienced (lulz) computer janitor like McNutty, no doubt such things are even more trivial.

Do you have some clear evidence that this guy ain't McNutty? If not, well, from my limited monitoring of the snackpit it appeared that no one else cared about his Myrncalibur crusade.

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

GTFO

Registered
    Feb 2009

Thank you, Jim.

Just so everybody's on the same page - Jim indicated to Exy, that McNutty had admin access to Mellophant initially. He told Exy because some fuckhead was also cracking some of Exy's other accounts including his email. It was a pretty scary time, to be honest.

We're stone cold cunts, but we did not lie about this.
    Last edited by Myrnalene; 23 Nov 2009 at 11:09 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I do not care for concern trolls and I am not in the mood for this. Dude, PMing me to play your one-trick-pony game was the wrong call.

Telling the Truth is banned.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Dude, PMing me to play your one-trick-pony game was the wrong call.
    lolwut

Registered
    Mar 2009

EXPLICATE, por favor!
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I do not care for concern trolls and I am not in the mood for this. Dude, PMing me to play your one-trick-pony game was the wrong call.

Telling the Truth is banned.
    Excellent, thank you for that.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene View post
    Thank you, Jim.

Just so everybody's on the same page - Jim indicated to Exy, that McNutty had admin access to Mellophant initially. He told Exy because some fuckhead was also cracking some of Exy's other accounts including his email. It was a pretty scary time, to be honest.

We're stone cold cunts, but we did not lie about this.
    Yeah, I didn't really want to bring this up, because frankly, history has shown that McHamburglar is fucking nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if he started harassing me at work or something, which is a pretty terrifying idea.

But yeah, a bunch of people here already know that my deadjournal account (which I used at the old, pre-vBulletin snackpit) was totally compromised, in that some total loser (named McNutty) began posting shit as "me" at the snackpit. Well, that account, two of my email addresses, and my Dumbo account all had the same password.

It's dumb -- I know, so don't lecture me -- but you probably do it too. (Change them now. Now. NOW.)

It would be absolutely trivial for McNutty, who was hosting Dumbo at the time, to secretly slip something in to the log-in code to, say, email him whatever I typed. Or something like that. Honestly, I'm not even an experienced computer janitor like McNutty but I can think of plenty of ways to get a password. Yeah, I shouldn't have used my password multiple places. But it wasn't one word, it wasn't my birthday, it wasn't something guessable. It was something that was only known by someone who could compromise domebo.net and get at it when I logged in. (I wasn't the only person being routinely logged off at the time.)

I don't know how much McNutty has saved from my email. Obviously I've changed all my passwords (to things that are different from one another!) I have made sure that they are not still compromised. I don't know how much McNutty saved before me had the posts at the snackpit where he revealed he had access to my email. He could, pretty easily, do awful things to me, like harassing me at work.

I haven't said anything until now because I'm sort of scared of the things he could do to me given his manifest obsession with me and the information he has. But, yes, McNutty, aside from being the guy who tried to totally destroy Mellophant, has violated my privacy to an extent that I've never experienced before. Before that, frankly, I would have told you he had something wrong with him, but I didn't discover exactly how awful he was until later.

I'm sure he, and the people who think shit like this is lulzy -- Elyanna, Sleeps, Jeff, pretty much everyone at GB (in fact, he's probably told them all, judging by how much he enjoys having an audience for his lulz.) I'm guessing they'll all stick together on this. Whatever they say (and no doubt they will say it), what McNutty did is not okay. Taking advantage of hosting Dumbo to violate the privacy of posters there is not okay. The admins who decided that the first thing we had to do was to get Dumbo off his servers were absolutely right. I don't know what's wrong with McNutty, I don't know why he has decided I am more important than his wife or child, I don't know why his marriage is so lacking that I am so much more important. But without a doubt this community would not have survived any more of his "help".

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by What Exit? View post
    As far as I know, thanks to some sloppiness on my part the 5 most likely people to be the mole were Myself, Elmwood, CIAS, CRSP and McNutty. Of those 5 I felt McNutty the most likely and the only one to have already shown himself to screw around on issues of trust and then excuse himself for it. So I can support what Exy & Myrna are saying. With the STRONG CAVEAT that we will never know.
    I don't believe McNutty knew that he had the access you think he had.

I know the Mole issue stirred up a lot of frustration all around (and rightly so), but without proof it just seems like a very bad idea to me to go around pointing fingers publicly. We may all have our private convictions, but it's just making needless drama to air them.

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

hey there

Registered
    Mar 2009

Oh hates, why are people so mean?

Registered
    Sep 2009

[the ravings of a luntatic]
    First, I'd like to say that Telling the Truth ain't me. Sorry to break it to you, but I've been away from the computer since before post 1 of this thread. You know, hanging out with the family you like to insinuate I'm neglecting. I've always thought that was the saddest of snackpit taunts, but I guess nothing's beneath you. Truth is, I'm the best goddamn swaddler this side of the Mississippi and I take solo night shift on the baby feeding because it's such an incredible joy. But hey, don't let the truth bog you down, dick.

But this last post just makes me go OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. Could you possibly have turned up the crazy any more? Jesus Christ, not only am I hacking and spoiling mellophant, but I hacked your snackpit account and posted things as you and your personal email and am coming to get you at work? Fuck. Hell, I probably typed half the bitter, nasty shit you ever posted, too, right? Looks like tomorrow is another episode of Exy sobers Up and Apologizes for the Insane Shit He Said Last Night. I won't hold my breath. Anyway, suffice it to say that no, I am not persecuting you in this way, and you're an idiot.

I can easily hide my IP address. For an experienced (lulz) computer janitor like McNutty, no doubt such things are even more trivial.
    Haha, so I'm experienced enough to HACK ALL YOUR SYSTEMS but you feel the need to add "lulz" to belittle my experience. Which is it? Do you have any idea what you're even saying? Good lord, what am I talking about? No, you do not.

I'm afraid this is one of those you-both-get-dirty-and-the-pig-likes-it arguments from my point of view. But I can say with certainty that whatever "evidence" you think you have about the mole or any of this other stuff is pure, unadulterated horseshit and guesswork made from a point of view of having a pre-existing axe to grind. Just like the great detectivework TtT posted above.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Look, McNutty, what you did is shameful and embarrassing. I'm not surprised you don't want to admit it. But, just like you (openly) went into my old Dumbo private messages, you posted shit from my email at the snackpit. Frankly, the fact that you did it there doesn't really leave many other possibilities, because you're one of very few people who still bothers with that place.

Someone did it, so your attempts to make out like this is paranoia are obviously stupid. Since, well, someone clearly is still, after all these months, obsessing over me. And, well, that someone is you. There's not really another possibility, is there?

Registered
    Mar 2009

I am a Nonny but even Nonnys are more honest than you two.
    I am sorry you were banned friend, you fight the good fight

Registered
    Mar 2009

I don't know, I've always held that people aren't mean enough.

aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Message-board meanies have to be the lowest of the low, tho. I couldn't do it myself!
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Registered
    Sep 2009

Look, McNutty, what you did is shameful and embarrassing. I'm not surprised you don't want to admit it. But, just like you (openly) went into my old Dumbo private messages, you posted shit from my email at the snackpit.
    Ok, so we're adding "openly went into your domebo private messages" to the list of sins. That one should be easy to demonstrate, as it was "openly" done, right? Of course, this is a lie too. It wasn't done at all, openly or otherwise.

And, well, that someone is you. There's not really another possibility, is there?
    You should be a detective. Hey, by the way, Seven mentioned to me last night that your GB account got compromised as well, and he verified (to me and others) that he knows it wasn't me. Maybe he can help you with some clues so you can stop flailing in my direction.

And no, I didn't call you paranoid. I called you crazy. If your accounts really did get hacked and your email posted, then yeah, you should be upset and rageful and that sucks a big dick. But try actually using your brain before you start accusing people. I'm not the only computer janitor on earth that can't stand you.
    Last edited by hamburglar; 24 Nov 2009 at 05:05 PM.

Closed thread