Closed thread

Thread: A query about genital warts.

Registered
    May 2009

Default A query about genital warts.

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but as you don't have one called The Clinic, I thought I'd ask my question here.

Genital warts: should they be removed or do they give added stimulus to the vajayjay's inner corridor?

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Re: A query about genital warts.

I usually use a sandblaster to clean out the vaginal walls and exterior facade and finish up with a pina colada scented air freshener. Mmm.
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Registered
    Jul 2009

I've been looking at dildos since I saw this thread and while many of them look like rabbits or dolphins and some have odd, unnatural ridges, none look like cauliflower dick.

I don't think there's a market for your warts, dude.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Oddsock The Odd Sock
    Genital warts: should they be removed or do they give added stimulus to the vajayjay's inner corridor?
    Remove them, and continue to use a condom with your sexual partner(s) until some point in which you have responsibly discussed that you have a contagious viral STD (HPV) which remain transmissable even without the presence of warts.

aka ivan the not-quite-as-terrible ivan astikov's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Ignore his harsh words, Oddsock, he was mistaken. You actually need more warts, look.
    To sleep, perchance to experience amygdalocortical activation and prefrontal deactivation.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by beebs
    Quote Originally posted by Oddsock The Odd Sock
    Remove them, and continue to use a condom with your sexual partner(s) until some point in which you have responsibly discussed that you have a contagious viral STD (HPV) which remain transmissable even without the presence of warts.
    Call me crazy but I'm going to say that upon the identification of genital warts, all sexual congress of any means should be halted until given a medical ok to go forward with proper protections like condoms and dental dams and full knowledge and consent of any partner(s).

Message Board Terrorist
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm not sure it's possible to educate someone who insists on calling vaginas 'vajayjays.'
    I am leaking awesome all over the floor, but don't worry, because it's awesome. -- Lord Chief Baron of the Exchequer

Registered
    Mar 2009

But it makes them sound like cute pets. "Wanna pet my vajayjay? Go right ahead. Here's one of its favorite toys. Have fun!"

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler
    Quote Originally posted by beebs
    Remove them, and continue to use a condom with your sexual partners.
    Call me crazy but I'm going to say that upon the identification of genital warts, all sexual congress of any means should be halted until given a medical ok to go forward with proper protections like condoms and dental dams and full knowledge and consent of any partner(s).
    You're right. When I said "remove them" I should have worded it differently. "Have them identified and removed by a health healthcare professional" is what I meant, rather than hacking them off yourself before your next pants-less party.

There is no "cure" for an HPV infection, although there are still debate about how long it remains transmissable even without the signs of warts. I don't know of any treatments for the virus, other than encouraging protection and prevention (vaccine).

We are tlaking about HPV right, not referring to HIV?

Registered
    Mar 2009

I dunno. The OP said genital warts so I'm assuming herpes. Which I am aware is incurable but you can take valtrex for it and go kayaking like the people in the commercial.

Registered
    Mar 2009

HPV = human papilloma virus = the virus that causes genital warts. Also increases the risk of things like cervical cancer in young women. Not the same as herpes except that there is no cure for it yet. There is now a vaccine out for HPV being used for women. Valtrex reduces and can even eliminate the amount of herpe outbreaks that occur, but doesn't really fight the infection like an antibiotic would do for something bacterial.

Registered
    Apr 2009

I'd say get them removed. If you are male, you're giving something to the female that is far more damaging and risky to her than it is to you:

WARNING: NSFW in the least. No, I mean it.

This one. Also. NSFW.

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Shit. The post above here is actually me, not artifex. Sorry, sweetheart.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Elephant
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I heard somewhere that something like 75% of the 'sexually active' population is contaminated with the HPV virus, so the chances are pretty good that whomever you're stabbing with your bumpy pork sword is already infected.

Party on!

Registered
    May 2009

Quote Originally posted by Winston Smith
    I heard somewhere that something like 75% of the 'sexually active' population is contaminated with the HPV virus, so the chances are pretty good that whomever you're stabbing with your bumpy pork sword is already infected.

Party on!
    Thank you for your understanding and support, kind sir. I think I am going to keep them.

ps. Warts and herpes - are they really related or are those posters above trying to assassinate my character?

Closed thread