+ Reply to thread

Thread: Cricket: England v Pakistan Test Series

Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Cricket: England v Pakistan Test Series

With England having won the first test by quite a distance, the second test is underway at Edgbaston. It's another sorry performance from the Pakistan batting lineup, bowled out for 72 in their first innings.

I really feel sorry for them, because I don't think the PCB has quite understood how to run a cricket team. I think they should just let Younis and Butt to try and get a team of youngsters some experience and not have constant worry about if they are going to be dropped or not.

They are also running into an England team who have hit form of late and are trying to generate that ruthless professional streak before the Ashes series that served the Australians so well.
    In the land of the blind, the one-arm man is king.

Mi parolas esperanton malbone Trojan Man's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2010

I must've missed this thread. Well, the Pakistani team has been in a bit of trouble lately. There was mention on the news of a possible death penalty for treason. Seems unlikely to me. But Iit seems less and less likely that Pakistan will remain as an international side, if none of their results will be taken at face value any more.

+ Reply to thread