Mar 2009

Registered
    Jul 2010

The emoticons.
    The parroting.

This thread has jumped the shark!
    comcast guy - m4m - 18 (nb)
    seem like we had that connection when we looked at each other
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Panther Squad View post
    The parroting.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post

I confess, these made me giggle.

I appreciate the way you filtered my words into a fine cuppa kittee.
    Last edited by Tinker; 27 Jul 2010 at 05:45 PM.
    "And I hope I don't get born again, 'cuz one time was enough!" -- Mark Sandman

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Tinker View post
    He's stupid enough that he's taking this thread seriously.
    ......yeah

He's not a very good straight man. I must confess.

LOL HOMOS AMIRITE
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Why is tinker calling us gardening implements?
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Well if the tool fits use it.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Myrnalene View post
    LOL HOMOS AMIRITE
    LOL comedy pun.

But hey, if y'all need a political correct shibboleth to make you feel better about your two-minutes hate, by all means, go for it. I'll play a homophobe for you.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

LOL comedy pun.

But hey, if y'all need a political correct shibboleth to make you feel better about your two-minutes hate, by all means, go for it. I'll play a homophobe for you.
    So, uh, what you said -- and drew attention to with the italics there -- wasn't supposed to be a reference to me being gay? What did it mean, then?

Registered
    Feb 2009

So, uh, what you said -- and drew attention to with the italics there -- wasn't supposed to be a reference to me being gay? What did it mean, then?
    I put it in italics because I felt it was ironic to call you not a very good straight man because I remembered you were gay.

It was a pun. I thought it was funny to call a gay man a poor straight man.
    Last edited by Tinker; 28 Jul 2010 at 01:54 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

This thread has reminded me: I think Bloody Caesars sound fucking disgusting.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Oh, so then your whining response to Myrnalene was . . . uh . . . completely unjustified, then.

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Exys protecting his girlfriend

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    This thread has reminded me: I think Bloody Caesars sound fucking disgusting.
    Oh, they're absolutely great. Far superior to standard Bloody Marys. The clamato gives it a nice complex zing. Doesn't taste like "clam" FWIW.
    Reminds me of how much I despise Lacan.
    Carry on.

Registered
    Jul 2010

I put it in italics because I felt it was ironic to call you not a very good straight man because I remembered you were gay.

It was a pun. I thought it was funny to call a gay man a poor straight man.
    Miss honey.

MISS HON~AY.
    That's not humor or irony, there's a term for what you've done. It's ASSNESS.

Let's use it in a sentence:
    "I thought I would display my ASSNESS by telling a minority group what they should find funny when I decide to be problematic, possibly dismissive, and downright offensive."
    you had a blue shirt on nice asss,dought you will see this but dosnt hurt to try, but id love to play with you. tell me what you where fixing, or the street name,or describe me.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom View post
    Exys protecting his girlfriend
    Excuse me, but the word you're looking for is "ho".

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Capybara View post
    Oh, they're absolutely great. Far superior to standard Bloody Marys. The clamato gives it a nice complex zing. Doesn't taste like "clam" FWIW.
    I've never much been one for combining tomato with seafood. Something cream based and savory I can see, but it just seems like the acidity of the tomato and seafood would be...gross. Perhaps I'll force myself to get over it one day and try it.

Jacques Lacan?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Miss honey.

MISS HON~AY.
    That's not humor or irony, there's a term for what you've done. It's ASSNESS.

Let's use it in a sentence:
    "I thought I would display my ASSNESS by telling a minority group what they should find funny when I decide to be problematic, possibly dismissive, and downright offensive."
    Not really. What y'all are doing is called 'cherry picking'. I knew that SOMEONE would say something about Exy being gay if I said he doesn't make a good straight man. Just as you would know, if you were of course honest, and this weren't a "Lets find anything we possibly can to be offended about."

So noting that Exy is gay is offensive in and of itself huh?

Y'all are a bunch of overly sensitive fucktards.

But sure, as I said to Myrnalaene, I'll play a homophobe for you if it's necessary for your enjoyment of the two-minutes hate. Why not?

Exy is gay and a poor straight man. OMFG, the oppression!

Registered
    Feb 2009

Resorting to tenuous notions of bigotry is poor message board prowess.

Registered
    Jul 2010

Not really. What y'all are doing is called 'cherry picking'. I knew that SOMEONE would say something about Exy being gay if I said he doesn't make a good straight man. Just as you would know, if you were of course honest, and this weren't a "Lets find anything we possibly can to be offended about."

So noting that Exy is gay is offensive in and of itself huh?

Y'all are a bunch of overly sensitive fucktards.

But sure, as I said to Myrnalaene, I'll play a homophobe for you if it's necessary for your enjoyment of the two-minutes hate. Why not?

Exy is gay and a poor straight man. OMFG, the oppression!
    You can't pick no cherries if there's no ripe fruit to pull.

Your defensiveness is noted.

Class dismissed!

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Capybara View post
    Carry on.
    Jacques Lacan is pretty detestable.

And now that you've DESCRIBED a bloody Caesar it sounds even worse. I've never had Clamato, but the very thought of clam juice as a beverage is not something I can handle. I'll keep my tomato on my Spaghetti, and my Clam on my Linguini. But I'm a bigot like that.

Registered
    Feb 2009

You can't pick no cherries if there's no ripe fruit to pull.

Class dismissed!
    He denied being a homophobe what more proof do you need that he's a homophobe?

Have you ever thought about a career as a French Psychoanalyst?
    Last edited by Tinker; 28 Jul 2010 at 02:31 PM.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I know, it's getting sort of sad.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I know, it's getting sort of sad.
    You're only stupid cuz you're gay.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I knew that SOMEONE would say something about Exy being gay if I said he doesn't make a good straight man.
    No, because here is the thing you still don't get even though it's been explained to you multiple times:

This. isn't. the. Dope.

Just like no one here buys into your crazy "alpha / beta" male gibberish, no one here rushes to make inane jokes about how gay men can't be straight men hyuk hyuk hyuk. Things we also don't joke about - what great interior decorators gheys are or the crazy names blacks give their children.

Why? Because we don't suck, which is why your flailing sticks out like a socially inept thumb.

Motherfucking lurk moar and maybe you can keep from making such an utter ass of yourself every time you open your fart-smelling mouth.
    everything in nature is sort of gross when you look at it too closely. what is an apple? basically the uterus of a tree - terrifel

Registered
    Feb 2009

No, because here is the thing you still don't get even though it's been explained to you multiple times:

This. isn't. the. Dope.
    Yeah, I've been perplexed as to why people keep telling me this.

Just like no one here buys into your crazy "alpha / beta" male gibberish, no one here rushes to make inane jokes about how gay men can't be straight men hyuk hyuk hyuk. Things we also don't joke about - what great interior decorators gheys are or the crazy names blacks give their children.
    Well that's good since it's meant to be ridiculous. I am making fun of Exy for his alpha male puffery thinking he gets to tell me where to post or not.

Why? Because we don't suck, which is why your flailing sticks out like a socially inept thumb.
    Clever nuance, deep insight.

Motherfucking lurk moar and maybe you can keep from making such an utter ass of yourself every time you open your fart-smelling mouth.
    An utter ass of myself? Nah, it's just that Exy has a stick up his ass about me, and he's got himself a little gaggle of cliquish nonsense. Y'all are playing the same game that was played around the lunch table in HS. Stop with all the alpha clique puffery and the "No one likes you." nonsense, and then we don't have to say anything.

This is essentially, "The Pit", and as such, I am not required to take it seriously at all.

So as long as you guys are playing the alpha clique "Conform to my whim, interloper!", game, then that's fine. After all, it's y'all who keep referencing the Dope, not me.

I don't understand what possibly ever planted the notion in your mind that I give a shit whether or not you take me seriously. I was having a bit of fun seeing what sort of ridiculous shit I could juxtapose. I'm a bit proud of juxtaposing Lacan and Spaceballs in the same post myself. YMMV of course.
    Last edited by Tinker; 28 Jul 2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Why so serious Alpha Clique?

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Tinker
    Yeah, I've been perplexed as to why people keep telling me this.
    Yeah, you get perplexed in social situations a lot, I've noticed. The reason people keep telling you this is that the dumbshit behavior you've shown flies at the SDMB but here it just makes everybody laugh at you.

Quote Originally posted by my well-tended bitch
    He's doing the very traditional SDMB trick of screeching, "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BIGOT?!" but he clearly doesn't get it. At all.

Tinker/mswas, the point is that to, well, normal people, gay folks are not quite the incredible novelty they apparently are to you. No one called you a bigot (just like, in your triumphant return here after your absence, no one actually complained about you citing the Bible.) Constantly whining that you're being persecuted by PC leftist "intellectuals" is not going to fool anyone here because, well, again, this place is a better class of people than you're used to being around. We're not dumb enough for that tactic to work.

Your performances here have illustrated how limited your social skills are, and that's fine, but you gotta understand. This place ain't the SDMB. If you want a place that operates under the principle of affirmative action for socially inept dimwits, go back to the SDMB and beg for your account back. They've reinstated people before. You ain't gonna get the same supportive atmosphere here.

If you wanna hang out here, and maybe make some friends, try to fit in a little more. Because in case you haven't noticed it, you're not so far. Even Inner Stickler and Jali are laughing in your face (so to speak), and they're about the nicest people that exist.

If (as your feigned pride at your chilly reception here suggests) you can't manage to find a place to hang out where people actually like you and appreciate your company in anything beyond a PALATR sense, well, I feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by Exy; 28 Jul 2010 at 04:02 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I am making fun of Exy for his alpha male puffery .........

Stop with all the alpha clique puffery.....

So as long as you guys are playing the alpha clique .........

oh my god it's like watching a staggering drunk pissing on himself as he laughs and laughs

I'm a bit proud of juxtaposing Lacan and Spaceballs in the same post myself.
    The fact that you think you are uniquely irreverent and interesting is one of the reasons it's so clear that you are totally out of touch with everyone here. See, the rest of us don't have to laugh, sad and alone, at our own cleverness.
    Last edited by Myrnalene; 28 Jul 2010 at 04:08 PM.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

See, the rest of us don't have to laugh, sad and alone, at our own cleverness.
    Yeah, we're mostly just masturbating, sad and alone.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Yeah, you get perplexed in social situations a lot, I've noticed. The reason people keep telling you this is that the dumbshit behavior you've shown flies at the SDMB but here it just makes everybody laugh at you.
    Translation: CONFORM TO MY WHIM!!!

If this isn't the Dope why do you work so fucking hard to behave exactly like it is?

He's doing the very traditional SDMB trick of screeching, "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BIGOT?!" but he clearly doesn't get it. At all.
    How is that an SDMB trick? Calling people bigots is a favorite way of shouting down dissent at the Dope too. You're doing a terrible job of differentiating yourself.

Tinker/mswas, the point is that to, well, normal people, gay folks are not quite the incredible novelty they apparently are to you. No one called you a bigot (just like, in your triumphant return here after your absence, no one actually complained about you citing the Bible.) Constantly whining that you're being persecuted by PC leftist "intellectuals" is not going to fool anyone here because, well, again, this place is a better class of people than you're used to being around. We're not dumb enough for that tactic to work.
    You're the one who thinks that being gay is a big deal here. I just thought it was funny to tell a gay man he was a terrible straight man. Nothing in that is insulting to your sexuality in any way. You're just trying really really hard to be offended. It reminds me of the Straight Dope a lot.

I never complained about being persecuted, because your behavior has had zero impact on my freedom of movement. When the REAL Alpha around here Zuul gets upset then the power to persecute me might reveal itself. So far I don't get the impression that she gives a shit about any of this.

Your performances here have illustrated how limited your social skills are, and that's fine, but you gotta understand. This place ain't the SDMB. If you want a place that operates under the principle of affirmative action for socially inept dimwits, go back to the SDMB and beg for your account back. They've reinstated people before. You ain't gonna get the same supportive atmosphere here.
    Are you going to pour my milk into my mashed potatoes now? Yes, yes, I understand, 'No one likes me. You're just the ones who aren't too polite to tell me. You're really doing me a favor by telling me this.'

If you wanna hang out here, and maybe make some friends, try to fit in a little more. Because in case you haven't noticed it, you're not so far. Even Inner Stickler and Jali are laughing in your face (so to speak), and they're about the nicest people that exist.
    Oh no, Inner Stickler and Jali! Whatever shall I do? Random names on an internet message board don't like me! More evidence that 'no one really likes me.'

If (as your feigned pride at your chilly reception here suggests) you can't manage to find a place to hang out where people actually like you and appreciate your company in anything beyond a PALATR sense, well, I feel sorry for you.
    Feigned pride? This is the thread dedicated to flame wars. So I'm flaming. I know people on this message board and have relationships with them from the message board you insist this one isn't like but the cliquish bullying is precisely of the same nature, and a lot of the people post on both.

No amount of you telling me what is socially acceptable or not is going to get me to conform to your will. You're an asshole, a lot of people think so, they are just too polite to tell you to your face. *snaps in a Z pattern in front of his face before putting his forefinger and thumb to his forehead like a letter L.*

Registered
    Feb 2009

oh my god it's like watching a staggering drunk pissing on himself as he laughs and laughs

The fact that you think you are uniquely irreverent and interesting is one of the reasons it's so clear that you are totally out of touch with everyone here. See, the rest of us don't have to laugh, sad and alone, at our own cleverness.
    Yeah, I know, no one likes me.

I hereby dub Exy the Quarterback and Myrnalaene the head cheerleader for maximum alpha clique authenticity.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

How is that an SDMB trick? Calling people bigots is a favorite way of shouting down dissent at the Dope too. You're doing a terrible job of differentiating yourself.
    Again, no one called you a bigot. Whining about leftist persecution is a great trick at the SDMB -- it is, it really works -- but it just isn't here.

The sad part about how you keep talking about "cliques" is it just points out yet another example of you completely failing to pick up on what's going on in a social situation. The fact is, this place is one big clique. (Well, not all that big.) It's a group of people who stuck around despite the size of the community because we almost all like each other. A major portion of the people here are here because they're friends in real life with other members, and aside from that, the reason folks stuck around is because we're all pals.

I understand that you can't tell that given your social skills, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

You know, I get that you're trying hard to imagine that the number of people who are mocking you in this thread, and in chat (and, for that matter, who were mocking you in chat when you first threatened to sign up here during your final SDMB meltdown) are not representative, but face it -- there's a reason no one's sticking up for you here, and that's because you're embarrassing the hell out of yourself. Over and over. You clearly don't understand why, but it doesn't change what's happening.

Again, if the way you've embarrassed yourself here, again and again, and the way folks have made clear that no one is impressed by you despite your obvious, frantic efforts doesn't make you want to either try to get along, or find a place where people will like you, I'm sorry. It just means that you've figured out that those things are futile and you've settled for being around people who don't like you.

You're just trying really really hard to be offended.
    You keep trying this trick of rewriting history, but that doesn't work in a written medium, dude. I'm not offended. Myrna's not offended. It's just eye-rollingly pathetic that you thought "lol, gay!" is a funny joke. No matter how much you whine about people calling you a bigot, no one has done that. I get that you don't really have a lot of, well, tools in your social toolbox, but you really oughta stop trying to use that one.

So far I don't get the impression that she gives a shit about any of this.
    Seriously? You've missed that Zuul is just laughing her ass off at you too?
    Last edited by Exy; 28 Jul 2010 at 04:24 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Ok let me break it down for you:

No one was offended by your joke. No one called you a bigot. It was just so completely unfunny and trite and cliched and so, so out of touch with this board's culture that it begged comment.

The irony here is that you flipped the fuck out on hates, implied he and Jim are anti-Christian bigots, outright SAID that "everyone is attacking the Bible!!" when no one had and otherwise showed your complete inability to follow a conversation in the fight that kicked this thread off. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are now ranting about being accused of being a homophobe despite the fact that no one has accused you of it.
    Last edited by Myrnalene; 28 Jul 2010 at 04:28 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I hereby dub Exy the Quarterback and Myrnalaene the head cheerleader for maximum alpha clique authenticity.
    SPELL MY NAME CORRECTLY, WORM

(ps clarification for the socially disabled: this is not a srs post)

Registered
    Feb 2009

Ok let me break it down for you:

No one was offended by your joke. No one called you a bigot. It was just so completely unfunny and trite and cliched and so, so out of touch with this board's culture that it begged comment.
    And yet, I'm not the one who keeps harping on it. Funny that no?

I am merely pointed out that it was a pun and not a swipe about his sectuality.

The irony here is that you flipped the fuck out on hates, implied he and Jim are anti-Christian bigots, outright SAID that "everyone is attacking the Bible!!" when no one had and otherwise showed your complete inability to follow a conversation in the fight that kicked this thread off. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are now ranting about being accused of being a homophobe despite the fact that no one has accused you of it.
    Oh this isn't about that thread. I've moved on to the abject silly that you guys are pimping.

I'm wondering do you all have rings where if you fist bump you turn into a giant robot and fight Monsters?
    Last edited by Tinker; 28 Jul 2010 at 04:31 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Oh Exy, the first time you got a bug up your ass, a few people in this 'big clique' told me not to pay you any mind cuz you're just kind of an asshole.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Oh Exy, the first time you got a bug up your ass, a few people in this 'big clique' told me not to pay you any mind cuz you're just kind of an asshole.
    Even assuming this is true (which it could be) WAY more than a few have told you to your face how much you're embarrassing yourself, right here in this very thread.

It's sort of sad how determined you are to pretend in the face of all evidence that you're somehow looking good and impressing people here.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm wondering do you all have rings where if you fist bump you turn into a giant robot and fight Monsters?
    WHAT

You guys have magic fist bump rings and no one told me?! I take back any and all hearts I have ever given you guys.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Cause there's an inverse relationship between respect and sects. I'm talking bout religious sects like a mormon sect that says you can't have sex with members of different sects, but you can't have sex with members of the same sex. so if the sects can't be different, the sex can't be same, then the only sex left is some left hand shame.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Even assuming this is true (which it could be) WAY more than a few have told you to your face how much you're embarrassing yourself, right here in this very thread.
    But I'm not embarassed. So they are all lying.

It's sort of sad how determined you are to pretend in the face of all evidence that you're somehow looking good and impressing people here.
    I never said I impressed anyone. This is recreational for me. You're a tool, and you take this incredibly seriously. I'm a tool, and I don't take it seriously at all. Therefore I hold all the cards.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Inner Stickler View post
    Cause there's an inverse relationship between respect and sects. I'm talking bout religious sects like a mormon sect that says you can't have sex with members of different sects, but you can't have sex with members of the same sex. so if the sects can't be different, the sex can't be same, then the only sex left is some left hand shame.

What song is that from? That's pretty clever.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Bo Burnham's "I'm Bo, Yo" It's, ah, pretty racy. All his stuff is pretty racy though.

Now I don't know if all boy scouts are gays but they could probably "tie the knot" in like fifty different ways... I got a safe full o' cherries, cause I pop it and lock it, a girl's like a fridge, once a week you should stock (stalk) it.

Registered
    Feb 2009

.......you take this incredibly seriously...... and I don't take it seriously at all.
    Yeah, the macros, lolcat grammar and spelling, and song lyrics in our posts prove how deadly serious this is for us.

But I see from your avatar and title that "I DON'T CARE AS MUCH AS YOUUU!" is the new identity you've built for yourself, and frankly you have so little going for you that I'm not going to try and take it away. GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Registered
    Feb 2009

Yeah, the macros, lolcat grammar and spelling, and song lyrics in our posts prove how deadly serious this is for us.
    Fair enough.

But I see from your avatar and title that "I DON'T CARE AS MUCH AS YOUUU!" is the new identity you've built for yourself, and frankly you have so little going for you that I'm not going to try and take it away. GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
    New identity? I've always kind of been that way. This is how I've always conducted myself in Pit threads. Send me to the flamewar section and well...flame on.

Registered
    Feb 2009

But to be congenial, I will take this opportunity to apologize for going off on hatesfreedom in the original thread.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Well, in that case, ♪Kumbayah, my lord, kumbayah!♫

Take it away, exy!

Registered
    Feb 2009

Heh, I'm gonna let Exy have his forum to lord over and fuck off. He says this forum is a clique and I'm not welcome. If anyone wants to talk to me I'll be over at the Giraffe Boards. I'm over my flu. I generally come to forums for a raucous philosophical debate, and the Crucible isn't a very hopping board here, so there really isn't much for me.

Enjoy your forum all.

Peace.

Registered
    Jul 2009

Onoes. Tinker has been chased away.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to thread