+ Reply to thread

Thread: Are You Really That Hard Up?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Are You Really That Hard Up?

I know times are tough.

I know that a lot of people are still finding themselves caught up in unexpected firings, or other work-related economies because of the mess that the financial markets fell into.

I even know one can end up driving a late-model Mercedes ML350 SUV, while still being cash poor, without necessarily being guilty of more than being too quick to take advantage of what turned out to be temporary increases in prosperity.

What I cannot understand is how anyone would rather be watched while they take their household trash out of the back of their $50,000 car, and throw it into someone else' dumpster, because you don't want to pay, or can't pay, trash pick up fees.

When you appear to be a college aged person doing this nonsense, I'm going to conclude that you'd rather spend mommy or daddy's money on beer than on being a responsible adult.

So I will think of you as the spoiled brat you appear to wish to be judged as.

Twit.

If I see you again, I'm taking pictures and letting the cops know what you're doing.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Hey you kids, get off my dumpster!
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Obeah Man, Mischief Maker, Lord of Bees Skald the Rhymer's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by OtakuLoki View post
    I know times are tough.

I know that a lot of people are still finding themselves caught up in unexpected firings, or other work-related economies because of the mess that the financial markets fell into.

I even know one can end up driving a late-model Mercedes ML350 SUV, while still being cash poor, without necessarily being guilty of more than being too quick to take advantage of what turned out to be temporary increases in prosperity.

What I cannot understand is how anyone would rather be watched while they take their household trash out of the back of their $50,000 car, and throw it into someone else' dumpster, because you don't want to pay, or can't pay, trash pick up fees.

When you appear to be a college aged person doing this nonsense, I'm going to conclude that you'd rather spend mommy or daddy's money on beer than on being a responsible adult.

So I will think of you as the spoiled brat you appear to wish to be judged as.

Twit.

If I see you again, I'm taking pictures and letting the cops know what you're doing.
    This is why Thor gave us rottweilers, Loki.
    "Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon." (Chesterton)

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Who the hell wants garbage in their Mercedes?

Mammuthus primigenius eleanorigby's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Or a Mercedes in their garbage...

Registered
    Sep 2009

That was a Mercedes, lady, not a Porsche.

Sorry. Old joke.

+ Reply to thread