+ Reply to thread

Thread: Oh, MICHIGAN

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Default Oh, MICHIGAN

Why oh why do you have to be the epicenter of lunatic militias?

Crazy Michiganian Loons.

Quote Originally posted by motherfucking crackpots
    Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment.… We, the Hutaree, are prepared to defend all those who belong to Christ and save those who aren’t ...
    Because Jesus 'turn the other cheek' Christ was all about the stockpiling of explosives. Yep.

It's because of these kind of twits that I have to put up with endless derisive cracks about being from the Midwest. Fuckers. :Shake:

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

And I thought Montana was the epicenter of lunatic militias.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I don't think they end up in the news as much.

I was talking to my dad today, and he was going on about how the Michigan Militia (cuckoo bananapants gimboids in their own right) were coming out to try and distance themselves from these yahoos.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Sorry.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TONYA, I KNEW IT.

(Seriously, though. I know there are any number of fine people in Michigan. It just only seems to get attention when people want to talk about crazy militias, rampant unemployment, the death of American industry, or Kid Rock.)

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Last edited by Orual; 29 Mar 2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: dupe

Registered
    Sep 2009

Lots of fine things came out of Michigan, The Stooges, MC5,The White Stripes, Jeff Daniels, D'arcy from Smashing Pumpkins, Tommy James,Founders and Bell's breweries, lots of good wine.....that's pretty much it.
    Last edited by Revs; 29 Mar 2010 at 09:51 PM.
    Give me whiskey when I'm thirsty,Give me a cold beer when I'm dry, Give me root beer when I'm sickly, Give me a headstone when I die.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Yeah, we grow 'em rather weird here. Them city folks is okay, Detroit metro area, Washtenaw county, most of the capital, Grand Traverse, K-zoo, but the majority is mostly trees and weirdos. And when they're outta work, weirdos got nothing better to do than sit around and get stupid together.

We should and them!

Registered
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally posted by Queen Tonya View post
    Yeah, we grow 'em rather weird here. Them city folks is okay, Detroit metro area, Washtenaw county, most of the capital, Grand Traverse, K-zoo, but the majority is mostly trees and weirdos. And when they're outta work, weirdos got nothing better to do than sit around and get stupid together.

We should and them!
    You forgot about Grand Rapids. It's the last good city left in the state.
    Give me whiskey when I'm thirsty,Give me a cold beer when I'm dry, Give me root beer when I'm sickly, Give me a headstone when I die.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Michigan use to make some nice cars, Ford still does make some I think in MI.

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Revs View post
    Lots of fine things came out of Michigan, The Stooges, MC5,The White Stripes, Jeff Daniels, D'arcy from Smashing Pumpkins, Tommy James,Founders and Bell's breweries, lots of good wine.....that's pretty much it.
    Take back Jeff Daniels and send us more John Lee Hooker, willya?
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally posted by OneCentStamp View post
    Take back Jeff Daniels and send us more John Lee Hooker, willya?
    Keep complaining and you'll get Ted Nugent.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Revs View post
    Keep complaining and you'll get Ted Nugent.
    Shit.

...wait, will he bring jerky?

find me at Goodreads

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I'm pretty sure Nugent's already moved to Texas.

Registered
    Feb 2009

The Nuge already has a giant kill things and break shit ranch in Texas anyway. I saw Tony Bourdain go down and visit him once. Agree with him or not, hanging on the ranch with Uncle Ted looks like as much fun as you can have with your pants on.

Anyway, what a weird story. The militia movement isn’t really anything new, just a bunch of fat dudes with a poor understanding of politics and foreign policy who like playing with guns and buying size 52 camouflage pants for the most part. But this worries me. There was another article in the WSJ yesterday talking about how group with this Kill for Jesus mentality are on the rise thanks to a black dude being president and a woman (wut?) being the speaker of the house.

Rest assured however that there are plenty of armed atheists ready to return fire and send these loons on a one way trip to meet their invisible sky god.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Cluricaun View post
    Rest assured however that there are plenty of armed atheists ready to return fire and send these loons on a one way trip to meet their invisible sky god.
    I generally make it a point not to hero-worship living people, but you, sir, are pretty awesome.

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Feb 2009

This story, if not the overwhelming evidence otherwise, demonstrates why it's important for everyone to have guns. These fuckers are arming themselves in preparation for war with the commie, librul, godless homosexuals. If that shit ever does actually jump off and the Civil War Part 2 gets started, well, it'd be a shame to have to greet the advancing army of Tea Partiers with nothing but some sex toys and a bag of ganja.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Feb 2009

I think given the choice between crazed militia and Mafia, NJ may have got the better deal.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Let's hear it for the FBI, for preventing this story from turning into something much more tragic. It sounds as though this particular situation could have become a lot uglier if not for their timely intervention. Thank you, Feds, for working to keep America safe from Bizarro patriots, the Mob, and Cthulhu cults. All you G-Men deserve snappy new fedoras for this one.

Registered
    Mar 2009

..... it'd be a shame to have to greet the advancing army of Tea Partiers with nothing but some sex toys and a bag of ganja.
    Might work though.

Besides, we still owe them for Kid Rock.

Registered
    Mar 2009

They all have some obvious genetic redundancies, but the dude on the bottom row, second from the left, practically screams "militia."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Feb 2009

Who knew that smoking crystal meth was a reactionary Christian thing to do?

Registered
    Mar 2009

Who knew that smoking crystal meth was a reactionary Christian thing to do?
    The guy on the bottom right seems to be saying, "What would Jesus do? He would walk into Supercuts, and tell the lady to take down the top and sides with a four guard, but leave the back."
    Last edited by OneCentStamp; 31 Mar 2010 at 09:13 AM.

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm with terrifel. Thank goodness these psychos were caught in time (sadly, I don't know how well the FBI is doing against those Cthulhu cults).

Quote Originally posted by Orual View post
    It's because of these kind of twits that I have to put up with endless derisive cracks about being from the Midwest. Fuckers. :Shake:
    I've gotten stranger than cracks. Once when I was back in Nevada at a bar a guy heard I was visiting from Wisconsin and started crowing to me about how great the Midwest is because we all have guns and shoot the blacks and Jews.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    I've gotten stranger than cracks. Once when I was back in Nevada at a bar a guy heard I was visiting from Wisconsin and started crowing to me about how great the Midwest is because we all have guns and shoot the blacks and Jews.
    Maybe he's only ever visited Indiana.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Could be! Everybody knows we're a fairly peaceful bunch (except for the militias and serial killers) and just want to drink vodka out of tumblers and make salads with mayonnaise.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Could be! Everybody knows we're a fairly peaceful bunch (except for the militias and serial killers) and just want to drink vodka out of tumblers and make salads with mayonnaise.
    (Emphasis added)

Which wouldn't be so bad, until you realize that we're talking about Congealed Salads made with mayonnaise.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Yes, the combination of lime jello, mayo, cottage cheese, and shredded carrots might be a factor in why so many serial killers come from the Midwest...

Registered
    Feb 2009

Actually as a rule the nicest people I've ever met in my life invariably either come from Iowa, Wisconsin or Minnesota. If I had my druthers I'd be moving farther north eventually, but as diehard Bears fans we've decided that if we ever do move it'll most likely be to Kentucky, or else fear for our lives. I've always wanted to cultivate a southern twang anyway.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Yes, the combination of lime jello, mayo, cottage cheese, and shredded carrots might be a factor in why so many serial killers come from the Midwest...
    In all seriousness, that is not a real list of ingredients is it? That is just a thing you made up for the purposes of hyperbole.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by terrifel View post
    In all seriousness, that is not a real list of ingredients is it? That is just a thing you made up for the purposes of hyperbole.
    Of course I made it up! They prefer pineapple and Miracle Whip to carrots and mayo.

Lime Jello Cottage Cheese Salad Recipes Results: 1 - 10 of 28395

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by terrifel View post
    And those are the easy ones. I've seen them contain far, far, worse. Cabbage and raisins and cheddar cheese and peas and all sorts of things that non Midwesterners wouldn't ever think of sinking in a half set Jello mold.

Registered
    Mar 2009

This one's the best:

1 (3 oz.) pkg. lime Jello
    1 c. boiling water
    1/2 c. sugar
    Salad oil
    10 maraschino cherries, halved
    1 c. crushed pineapple, drained
    1 c. cottage cheese
    1/2 c. chopped walnuts
    1 c. whipping cream, whipped
    If desired, add 1/2 c. Miracle Whip dressing
    Dissolve Jello in the water, add sugar and mix well. Wipe Jello mold with salad oil. Place 5 tablespoons of Jello in mold. Arrange cherries cut side up in Jello in mold. Chill. Cool remaining Jello mixture until slightly set. Add pineapple, cottage cheese, walnuts and whipped cream. Turn into Jello mold. Chill for about 4 hours. Serve with salad dressing if desired. Yield: 8 servings.

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

My Wisconsinite grandmother only ever puts mandarin orange slices in her Jello mold. Bless her.

And I've seen the 2nd-from-the-right guy on the bottom row before. I think he was looking for the headpiece to the staff of Ra.

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Mar 2009

And those are the easy ones. I've seen them contain far, far, worse. Cabbage and raisins and cheddar cheese and peas and all sorts of things that non Midwesterners wouldn't ever think of sinking in a half set Jello mold.
    This is terrible. How can we help these people?

Registered
    Feb 2009

Send authentic barbecue as soon as possible.

+ Reply to thread