+ Reply to thread

Thread: Laura Prepon looks like a hot mess.

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default Laura Prepon looks like a hot mess.

I saw her on House this week, and I see that she's continuing that blonde thing she started in the later seasons of That 70s Show. For the love of god, why hasn't anybody stopped her?

In the early seasons of That 70s Show, she was cute in a girl-next-door-not-an-actress way, in large part because she's a natural redhead and had nice skin tone for it. Then, at some point, she went blonde, and she's terrible at it. She looks washed out and old. She looks like a piece of driftwood.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Feb 2009

I thought the same thing. I used to think she was insanely hot, red hair, big boobs, husky voice, these are all good things. However it would seem that Scientology has sucked all the hotness out of her. She just looks bleached out and kind of moon faced.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan* did the same thing and I do not understand. Look, some redheads have the coloring to pull off different hair shades but it is really, really rare. Your skin tone, your eyebrows, your eyelashes, all end up making you look like a fucking freak of nature if you bleach your hair. Just stop it.

*I couldn't remember her name so I just googled "Parent Trap redhead slut." Her name was right there in the first hit!

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Always loved her on That 70s show.
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    *I couldn't remember her name so I just googled "Parent Trap redhead slut." Her name was right there in the first hit!
    You could have skipped "Parent," "Trap," and "redhead" and she would still have been one of the top two or three hits.

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

BTW, Zuul, you're a redhead...have you ever gotten adventurous with the hair color?

find me at Goodreads

Registered
    Mar 2009

Hell to the N O. My hair has never been dyed. I might color up some gray in my vanity when I'm older, but I would look really stupid with any other hair color.

Registered
    Mar 2009

In the further reaches of "redheads who should NOT be blonde," here's a recent pic of Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage:

find me at Goodreads

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

She looks fine to me, just a different look. Which I suppose some
    redheads do when they get tired of constantly being a redhead. like omg.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I agree, I felt the same way when I saw her in house. Her voice was familiar and I was like, "Oh shit, that unremarkable looking blonde used to be the hot-as-curry Laura Prepon!"

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

She is in hiding until such a day as it is safe to return to causing accidents on city streets.

The blonde version of her actually looks a lot like this girl I know downtown. yah I already tried. it.. uh it did not go well.

+ Reply to thread