+ Reply to thread

Thread: I am so God damn tired. I hate you fucking winter.

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Default I am so God damn tired. I hate you fucking winter.

Seriously. What the hell.

I have never been this fucking in need of a clear blue sky and some fucking sun.

I love Chicago, I really, really do. I also love winter. But end it now! This fucking winter is fucking killing me.

I can't make myself workout. I can't stay awake late...my productivity at the office is slipping. Fuck.

Make it better someone.

:Shake:
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Prehistoric Bitchslapper Sarahfeena's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm lethargic, too. I don't mind the cold, but I need sunshine!

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo What Exit?'s avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

This has been a very rough winter. I was out in the snow Saturday cutting branches off a pine that came down to minimize the damage later. It came down three storms back and I had been waiting for the snow to melt but finally gave up.

I am only 2 weeks away from the first work party of the year on the boat I help maintain. No more snow and some sun to dry out the ground would be great.

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

I agree so fucking much.

Not too much longer, Olive. My local forecast claims it will be 49 degrees on Saturday. Forty-fucking-nine! It hasn't cracked 40 is good knows how long. 49 will be bikini weather.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'm right there with you, man. But look, spring isn't even three weeks away now, and March is always (well, almost) better than Jan. and Feb.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Ha! It's only March second you poor fool. Oh sure, we'll clip the lower 50's....at random hours during the work day so that you'll never know it..... but the weekends, oh the weekends. It'll be back to either high 30's and raining or below freezing until Memorial day.
    Hell, if I didn't do things just because they made me feel a bit ridiculous, I wouldn't have much of a social life. - Santo Rugger.

+ Reply to thread