+ Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Women like sex

Registered
    Mar 2009

Story time. A friend of mine got divorced a few years ago. As usual his ex got the kids, and she wasted no time with her revolting brand of brainwashing. Recently we did a road trip with me, him, and his 13 year old daughter. The whole time, she went on and on about how she was high maintenance, which boys at school gave the best gifts, and how she totally deserved the best of everything. She left messes behind everywhere she went, and just gave an indifferent shrug when they were pointed out to her. She tried to get me to drive her 6 hours to her friend's house and back for lunch. When I loaned her a flashlight, she wanted to inspect all the flashlights so she could select the best one.

She was in every way an obnoxious little bitch studying to be a whore. All of this was new since the divorce. All of it added up to illuminate a very skewed and unhealthy attitude toward men on the part of her mother. It will be decades if ever before that poor kid finds out what a load of shit her head has been filled with. So yes, at least with some folks the 'sex for trade' attitude is alive and kicking in suburban America.

Whatever; I have no time for anyone who thinks that way.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Tinker View post
    Is this common for women to like that? I've been with girls who like it and girls who don't.
    I have no idea if it's common or not. It seems to be relatively popular in certain kinky circles, FWIW.

I found that there was a difference in the way women reacted to me. Women who were attracted to me were ones that found me to be hyper-masculine even when dressed in women's clothes. The ones who thought I looked girly generally didn't go for it. There's an art to being feminine on the outward appearance and masculine on the inner attitude. Most drag-queens don't pull it off, and I was never going for a drag look. I hung out around the Goth/Fetish/Drag communities a lot at that time, so that was more my style.
    Yeah, this describes how I think about it fairly well. Men wearing women's clothing who are still masculine in attitude are what's exciting. Campiness or expressing inner womanhood isn't what interests me. It's more the dichotomy of masculinity in a feminine wrapper.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Zuul View post
    I have no idea if it's common or not. It seems to be relatively popular in certain kinky circles, FWIW.

Yeah, this describes how I think about it fairly well. Men wearing women's clothing who are still masculine in attitude are what's exciting. Campiness or expressing inner womanhood isn't what interests me. It's more the dichotomy of masculinity in a feminine wrapper.
    Like how sexy a woman looks in a mans dress shirt.

Welcome to Mellophant.

We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Good example, Glazer. Yeah, it's kind of like that.

Yes, I'm a cat. What's it to you? Muffin's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009
    Northwestern Ontario 48°17'42.8"N,89°23'21.2"W

Quote Originally posted by Glazer View post

[mindless nitpick]That's a woman's dress shirt (check which side has the buttons and which side has the buttonholes).[/mindless nitpick]
    Last edited by Muffin; 22 Feb 2010 at 10:15 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Here is this better?

Welcome to Mellophant.

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Here is this better?

Ha ha ha

Registered
    Mar 2009

Oh good golly yes! I can't find any pictures I like (except a few of Christina Aguilera, and I'm not sure what she doesn't look good in). But, a woman in a white men's button down, with just a few of the buttons done....

Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Hatshepsut View post
    Could Exy and Tinker please stop this silly arguing and get back to a discussion of Tinker wearing his fuckbuddy's clothes while they were having sex? Because - and I admit, I am speaking as a woman who likes sex here - that was very interesting.

Also, "You Can Leave Your Hat On" is indeed a deliciously sexy song.
    Quote Originally posted by RabbitMage View post
    Yeah, can we hear more about this? Tinkie darling, do you have pics? Because hot damn.
    Yes, I was wondering about that as well.

Yeah, I have some feminine attributes and cultivated that. Tall and thin with a bit of an hourglass figure. I used to be more graceful but like I said, I gained that weight. I've had long hair for the most part my entire adult life, though I think I've lost a little bit of touch with that feminine aspect, because my libidinousness has lost some of its former charge now that I am married and a Daddy and all that.
    "And I hope I don't get born again, 'cuz one time was enough!" -- Mark Sandman

Mammuthus primigenius eleanorigby's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

This age old myth just won't die. It's not so much one gender likes sex and one doesn't as it is the two aren't communicating about their needs. The expectations of either gender can negatively effect the desire, performance and enjoyment of the opposite.

Woody Allen Quote:

"We never have sex; we have it 3 times/week"

"We always have sex; we have it 3 times/week"

IOW, in my opinion, each couple needs to work out a balance between themselves. Generalities can be useful, but they only go so far.

I have noticed a distinct change in the "tone" and focus of romance novels within my teen and adulthood. As a teen, I read quite a few of them. ALL of the heroines were virgins (although her friends were allowed to be sexually active--but it was never explored); and most of them were happy to find Mr Right and give up their "careers".

I have read very few romances as an adult (just not my thing), but I did have to read several for an adult fiction class I took in grad school. Heroines may or may not be a virgin--the vast majority of them are NOT; all of them work, although not all of them like their job (definitely more realistic), and Mr Right can be anything from Tall, Dark and Silent but Strong (and Rich) to struggling musician. IOW, the cardboard hero has grown as well. In the ones I read, there was no reluctant sex on the part of the woman--but the conventional ending did hold.

I know of only one woman who made no bones about wanting to marry money. She has made her bed, and I hope she is happy in it. (no, it's not me). I doubt it, but she does have the wealth, house and doesn't have to work outside the home. But I can't help but feel that she does indeed have to work for her position...

I don't understand why it's not easy to see that "horniness" varies as broadly among women as it does among men.
    Last edited by eleanorigby; 23 Feb 2010 at 11:01 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by eleanorigby View post
    It's not so much one gender likes sex and one doesn't as it is the two aren't communicating about their needs. The expectations of either gender can negatively effect the desire, performance and enjoyment of the opposite.
    This! Yes, this!

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by eleanorigby View post
    This age old myth just won't die. It's not so much one gender likes sex and one doesn't as it is the two aren't communicating about their needs. The expectations of either gender can negatively effect the desire, performance and enjoyment of the opposite.

Woody Allen Quote:

"We never have sex; we have it 3 times/week"

"We always have sex; we have it 3 times/week"

IOW, in my opinion, each couple needs to work out a balance between themselves. Generalities can be useful, but they only go so far.

I have noticed a distinct change in the "tone" and focus of romance novels within my teen and adulthood. As a teen, I read quite a few of them. ALL of the heroines were virgins (although her friends were allowed to be sexually active--but it was never explored); and most of them were happy to find Mr Right and give up their "careers".

I have read very few romances as an adult (just not my thing), but I did have to read several for an adult fiction class I took in grad school. Heroines may or may not be a virgin--the vast majority of them are NOT; all of them work, although not all of them like their job (definitely more realistic), and Mr Right can be anything from Tall, Dark and Silent but Strong (and Rich) to struggling musician. IOW, the cardboard hero has grown as well. In the ones I read, there was no reluctant sex on the part of the woman--but the conventional ending did hold.

I know of only one woman who made no bones about wanting to marry money. She has made her bed, and I hope she is happy in it. (no, it's not me). I doubt it, but she does have the wealth, house and doesn't have to work outside the home. But I can't help but feel that she does indeed have to work for her position...

I don't understand why it's not easy to see that "horniness" varies as broadly among women as it does among men.
    Reminds me of that old saw; women want the same thing men want, just twenty minutes later.
    Welcome to Mellophant.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Reminds me of that old saw; women want the same thing men want, just twenty minutes later.
    I like that.

One of the most common misconceptions I think that women have is that if a man has an orgasm it's pleasurable. So there is this jealousy that the man had an orgasm and they didn't. When the reality is the man might not have wanted to come when they did, and they might want to keep going but are just spent. The corrolary to this is that women often think that they did some kind of great service my getting the guy off. It's really easy to get a guy off, you just pull the cord and they'll get off. But getting them off in a mind-blowing sort of way takes skill.
    "And I hope I don't get born again, 'cuz one time was enough!" -- Mark Sandman

+ Reply to thread