+ Reply to thread

Thread: Michele Obama is UGLY

Registered
    Feb 2010

Default Michele Obama is UGLY

Yeah, I said it.

Fuck it. She isn't the next Jackie O. She's not even the first Michele O. That huge ass. That huge underbite. Her badly teased hair.

Can't we all just admit that this first lady is fugly? It's no sin. Most of them have been. But to continue this lie is just embarrassing.

You can't put lipstick on a pig. You can try, but it isn't going to work. There simply isn't enough alcohol to make this work.

The Apostabulous Inner Stickler's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Who's Michele Obama? I know of a Michelle Obama but not Michele.

And anyway, to each their own. You don't have to think she's pretty and that's cool. Means she doesn't have to worry about you seducing her away from Barack.
    I don't think so, therefore I'm probably not.

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

OP, I am afraid that you will find that most people are various degrees of ugly. Some folks are pretty and a few downright beautiful, but for the most part we just have to put up with looking at imperfect people.

PS: Welcome to Mellopants!
    Last edited by Myrnalene; 03 Feb 2010 at 12:47 AM.

Stegodon
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Boo View post
    There simply isn't enough alcohol to make this work.
    This is the part about your post that I don't get.

She doesn't need to turn you on. She needs to turn her husband on.

Two kids. They kinda look like her and the president, no?

Means it worked at least twice. Probably four times, actually. First time, first date. Second time, proposal. Third time, Malia. Fourth time, Sasha.

Oh well. Better luck next time, eh? Between now and then, try to avoid looking at incredibly powerful women you aren't attracted to.
    Last edited by iampunha; 03 Feb 2010 at 04:58 AM. Reason: typo

Clueless but well-meaning Hatshepsut's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Not that many first ladies have been real lookers. Of course, there was the incomparable Jackie O. And I think both Nancy Reagan and Laura Bush were quite pretty.

Personally I think Michelle Obama is magnetic - she's got that "I'm intelligent and self-confident" kind of aura that I think is very attractive, but it doesn't matter much if she's drop-dead gorgeous or barely presentable.

Registered
    Mar 2009

I'd do Michelle Obama.

I would not do the OP.

Registered
    Feb 2009

Do we have more than one First Lady named Michelle Obama? The one I keep seeing on tv is very attractive.

MOON GIRL FIGHTS CRIME Myrnalene's avatar
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally posted by Hatshepsut View post
    Not that many first ladies have been real lookers. Of course, there was the incomparable Jackie O.
    Frankly, Jackie Kennedy wasn't beautiful either.

Chin too short, eyes too fair apart, face too square. What she did have was great grooming, and air of confidence and intelligence, and of course her fashion sense.

But that was sort of the point of my post. That is what "normal" attractive people look like. Movie stars and swimsuit models come from some other gene pool, or a perfect person factory, or something.

my god, he's full of stars... OneCentStamp's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Michelle Obama doesn't look like a model or Hollywood leading lady, but that's unreasonable to expect. 99.999% of people in the world don't. However, she has plenty going for her; she's striking because she's tall, obviously fit, and knows how to dress for her body type.
    "You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because I'm on nitrous."

find me at Goodreads

For whom nothing is written. Oliveloaf's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by OneCentStamp View post
    Michelle Obama doesn't look like a model or Hollywood leading lady, but that's unreasonable to expect. 99.999% of people in the world don't. However, she has plenty going for her; she's striking because she's tall, obviously fit, and knows how to dress for her body type.

Screw the conventional notion of beauty. I'm with OnceCent.

The PrezWife exudes confidences, which is hot, she's fit, which is hot, she has a completely bad-ass booty, which is hot, and she's seriously smart, which is hot.

I also like knowing that the leader of the free world is getting some...some good some.

I'd completely give the first lady a neck rub.
    "I won't kill for money, and I won't marry for it. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything."

-Jim Rockford

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Boo View post
    She isn't the next Jackie O.
    It's time we put to rest the myth that Jackie O. was good looking. Look, I like a nice pillbox hat as much as the next guy but she was not a beautiful woman. Look at her weird-ass round face. Wide nose, and her eyes were about an inch too far apart.

Look, as far as first ladies go, "looks okay" and "fashionable" basically add up to "glamorous and beautiful" because, by comparison with Laura Bush or Hillary Clinton or Nancy Reagan, Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Kennedy are basically Catherine Zeta-Jones. It's all a matter of contrast.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Word. Is she model gorgeous? No, but I can't think of the last time I saw somebody that beautiful walking down the street. Presumably it was the last time I was out west and was running the risk of, you know, actually meeting a model walking down the street. She's a striking woman and dresses well, but ultimately she's a real person, only in the limelight because of the accomplishments of her husband. Her job is not to be pretty.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    by comparison with Laura Bush or Hillary Clinton or Nancy Reagan, Mrs. Obama and Mrs. Kennedy are basically Catherine Zeta-Jones. It's all a matter of contrast.
    Nancy Reagan >>>> Hillary Clinton or Laura Bush.

Last edited by OneCentStamp; 03 Feb 2010 at 11:11 AM.

find me at Goodreads

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Nancy Reagan >>>> Hillary Clinton or Laura Bush.
    Is that what she looked like when she was young? I take back what I said, she's very nice-looking.

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Yeah, I don't get the excessive praise for Jackie O's beauty. She was a very wealthy women who looked good because she spent a lot of time and money on her hair and clothes.

Michelle Obama is likewise pleasant-looking and fashionable.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Here's a wedding shot of the Reagans:

She doesn't look as hot there as in the picture OneCentStamp posted, but Ronnie doesn't look much like a movie star there either.

Personally, Ellen Arthur is more to my taste:

Oliphaunt
    Registered
    Feb 2009

Dang, Ellen Arthur looks like she could be Isabella Rossellini's sister. Except for the ugly Victorian dress, of course.

I've had better days, but I don't care! hatesfreedom's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Change at the Whitehouse

Banned
    Registered
    Mar 2009

See? Obama has changed things -- the black lady in the White House has slightly better hair!

Registered
    Mar 2009

What no props for Eleanor Roosevelt?

[IMG]http://eleanorrooseveltfacts.com/images/eleanor_roosevelt2.jpg[/IMG
    Last edited by Glazer; 03 Feb 2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Good god how did that pic get so big? broke tag
    Welcome to Mellophant.

We started with nothing and we still have most of it left.

Registered
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom View post
    Change at the Whitehouse
    Ack, Condi Rice looks like a black Chucky.

Clueless but well-meaning Hatshepsut's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by Exy View post
    It's time we put to rest the myth that Jackie O. was good looking.
    I used to say that too. Having seen just a few still shots of her, I had no idea why people found her attractive. But when I saw more photos/video and formed a more complete picture, I changed my mind. Her beauty had only a limited amount to do with her physical appearance. It was her grace and self-possession that made her such a stand-out. She had that ineffable charisma that makes some people stars.

Interestingly, she did come across as intelligent. I gather she was actually not particularly bright. I would think that intellect and charisma would have to be closely linked, but perhaps not.

Registered
    Jan 2010

If Michelle were a co-worker, I would stop and look after she walked past my desk.

Registered
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally posted by hatesfreedom View post
    Change at the Whitehouse
    Quote Originally posted by artifex View post
    Ack, Condi Rice looks like a black Chucky.
    Ugg, this was me, not artifex. Such are the hazards of posting drunk while living with another Mellophanter.

find me at Goodreads

+ Reply to thread